It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of the Olam (Olympus and Elohim) - Council of Gods from the Mountain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

"WHEN confronted with a problem
involving the use of the reasoning faculties,
individuals of strong intellect keep their poise,
and seek to reach a solution by obtaining
facts bearing upon the question." Manley P. Hall

The question of the day is this: What is a Benai Elohim and what is the nature of God's Son, Yahweh? Further, how does this fit into the Greek understanding of Elohim / Olympus, city of God's council on the mountain?

I found a very good website that outlines how we can look at the Elohim in connection with the Divine council of gods. Compare this to the gods of Olympus. Elohim from every Angle - Know the Truth of the Names

Here are a few highlights from the link above:

When used, Jehovah is Yahweh (Son of God)

ASV Genesis 12:7 And Jehovah appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto Jehovah, who appeared unto him.

---Yahweh can appear. He has a body that can be seen.

Exodus 33:11

11 Yahweh would speak to Moses personally, as a man speaks to his friend. Then Moses would come back to the camp, but his assistant, Joshua, son of Nun, stayed inside the tent.

---Yahweh speaks face to face with Moses.

Exodus 24:10 They saw the Elohim of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made out of sapphire as clear and blue as the sky itself.

---The Elohim of Israel is Yahweh. He can be seen.

The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is his name. (Exodus 15:3, KJV)

NOG Bible same verse:
3 Yahweh is a warrior!
Yahweh is his name.

---In Genesis 18, one of the three men that came to Abraham was Yahweh. Can a physical being be omniscient or omnipresent?

...and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of Jehovah God amongst the trees of the garden. And Jehovah God called unto the man, and said unto him, Where art thou (Genesis 3:8-9, ASV

And Jehovah repenteth that He hath made man in the earth, and He grieveth Himself--unto His heart. And Jehovah saith, "I wipe away man whom I have prepared from off the face of the ground, from man unto beast, unto creeping thing, and unto fowl of the heavens, for I have repented that I have made them." (Genesis 6:6-7, YLT)

---Does a God repent? Can a God be sorry for an action?

And Moses returned unto Jehovah, and said, Lord, wherefore hast thou dealt ill with this people? why is it that thou hast sent me? (Exodus 5:22, ASV)

---Returning to Yahweh implies that he is in a location that can be accessed.

And Jehovah was with Judah; and drove out the inhabitants of the hill-country; for he could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron. (Jdg 1:19)

---Yahweh is limited by chariots of Iron and those in the valley. He is with Judah, but limited.

Conclusion

After reading this link, and knowing what I have uncovered from my past threads regarding Yahweh, all of us must pause for a moment to realize something from this. First, all of the stories of gods coming from the heavens are interrelated. Second, these gods would rather we didn't know the details of who and what they are. Third, they love to wage war. Fourth, there is something about humans that they need.

I leave you to speculate the answers. As for me, I am now aware of the thread of deception that connects all these stories. Central to this thread of truth are markers.

1) War and Destruction
2) Desire to be Worshiped
3) Asking Mankind to Accept their Message in Various Forms

The first two items are obvious. It's the third item that allows us to know what they need from us. What is it about mankind that they know and fear?

We are witnesses. The judge will arrive. Our accuser (Yahweh / Adonai) very well might be trying to fool us into accepting himself as the advocate (Lord /Adonai/Christ). As I have clearly shown, this verse tells it all:

Genesis 9 (Elohim / Father Speaking)

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Who hung on a cross for shedding blood? Was this payment for mankind's sin, or ours?: The First Sin Was Not Mankind

I guess my last question is this: Can Yahweh be trusted after thousands of years of war and bloodshed? Is he God, or simply one wishing to fill those shoes? Are his traits that of our conception of the God of Love?

As Revelation states, the nations are deceived. The true God is welcome to come explain and lift the veil of delusion. I would assume we would all like an answer.

Another Link Connecting Greeks to Israel - Gods of the Mountain

edit on 25-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I still maintain my stance on humans are a brood to a spirit based alien species that has mastered particle physics.

So much so that they physical body can be transmutated and embued into an artifically engineered particle tapping into the consiousness written into the engineered script within the magnetic polarization of the particles themselves allowing channeled flow of magnetic force to shift in density AKA vibration levels and magnetic influences by tuning the frequencies.

Once you have reached that state it is illogical to carry the unupgraded of your species with you as in the flesh and blood counterparts with you.

You would leave them because atmospheres as well as biological dangers (Alien diseases as well as radiation and differences in gravity ect) There may be some living on dyson spheres which are basically artifical planets that can produce it's own life.

But basically when you want to colonize another galaxy. You cannot bring a living flesh and blood being with you through an artificial black hole which another word for it is a worm hole.

So in order to actually colonize a distant galaxy you need to create a copy of what your original species was in the flesh and blood version using the information of how to build a human from the original planet from a flesh and blood untransformed one.

So that you can populate a planet full of fleshies so that later when they advance in science, when they lose their fear over the presence of the E.T themselves. The E.T will begin showing more technology and more abilities until the point where humans gain advanced knowledge of sciences and begin to reach space stage.

All would go well if there wasn't other E.T here however. It's not exactly easy to chose a human you want to turn into a soldier expecially since humans are terrorfied of them regardless. So getting over the fear is a huge must.
I stress it's the only thing that is holding humans back from intergrating. But there are other things.
Like local E.T who are fleshies that want humans to make clones so they can advance in particle physics. Since we humans were created by beings who specialize in Engineering.

The Earth has been attacked many times, So there were some points in human history when the brooding operation was set up but locals don't like the idea of Earth pumping out black matter beings so close to their home so they deep trying to destroy us. The very first time they attacked they came in with a swarm of asteroids which hailed down with a cataklysmic effect. The whole land has been flooded since that one attack and there hasn't been another attack like it. So far we have deflected many asteroids that are being hurled towards us but since we are advancing so quickly now i expect a lot more comets to hit as their efforts get desperate.

They want to steal all of our intellectual abilities but they only have so much time. These are birds after all so they are not exactly the brightest out there. They couldn't figure out how to use a light bulb in 2000 years let alone computers within the span of a centry of Earth time.

Anyways, At some point in the near future this brooding operation will come full swing and we should have more soldiers to defend Earth and the other human colonies that exist in nearby galaxies.

Just my take on it all anyways.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Can you relate that to the OP?
edit on 25-11-2014 by Looking506 because: error

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Looking506

The subject of what he is talking about is Heavenly encounter. Weither it be a conduit to the Heavens ( Stars and planets) through a man.

In otherwords it is either A) A chosen individual by the Creator of the Creator. (What he is implying is that Adam, or the original precurser to humans is what created humanity. By breaking of the rib it created humans through man and woman.

But since the precurser was neither man nor woman it means that Yahweh is Adam, Which technically is an Elohim and not a human at all.

Tho Yahweh himself may be the creators of humans be he himself was created by the creator.

But Yahweh is not a demi-urge because yahweh gets tired, He rests and he travels. He is seen as a man. So the deception he is referring to is the otherwise supernatural nature of Yahweh is overly emphesized.

Where as the truth in a conduit to the Heavens is more likely. But finding the Original conduit is like a needle in a haystack.

How can you find the reincarnated precurser? Do we have any hints to look at to find out ? any clues? like any monuments or writings? Any physical evidence at all?

That is the real question.

Does humanity need an ambassador for first contact with our creators or will our creators do it themselves?
That is the question the bible asks. We know not the hour or the workings of Lord but when he comes he will be as a theif in the night or so the saying goes.

It means people have no idea what to expect. What should be expected is the lords presence. Does that make sense?

edit on 25-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

That definitely makes sense, thanks for running it down for me.

great song btw

edit on 25-11-2014 by Looking506 because: afterthought

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

where does that leave the ten commandments and how the one you accept as jesus followed them as law and what moses done. do you now deny the miracles as put forth in the bible? Surely he would have mentioned some of what you point too if it were true.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

It's not about the miracles it's about the underlining connecting themes.

If you can bridge something over with geography there is a good chance either the cultures traded or something happened on a global scale.

Things like the flood, Minor stories of creators and wars between gods are recorded world wide.

His question is why all the war with humans, Is the book really describing our real creator or are these characteristics just implied upon the original content they plagorized from?

It's a game of telephone, and it's not making him happy.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

where does that leave the ten commandments and how the one you accept as jesus followed them as law and what moses done. do you now deny the miracles as put forth in the bible? Surely he would have mentioned some of what you point too if it were true.

I accept Jesus iff it is ever demonstrated in my lifetime that he is holy. As Jesus himself says, my generation will see all these things happen. Iff he loves his enemies and makes peace with us through confession of his life as Yahweh, then I am sure we will all do the same. If he fails to forgive his own enemies, they cannot forgive him. He has the same responsibility we have for making peace and loving enemies. War is not peace. Death and bloodshed makes him a liar. It's really that simple. We must see his goodness or there is none.

I accept the truth God shows me. I don't know who God is. Do you? I guarantee you do not know the Son of God we call Jesus. Words on a page are not actions we can verify.

edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

His question is why all the war with humans, Is the book really describing our real creator or are these characteristics just implied upon the original content they plagorized from?

It's a game of telephone, and it's not making him happy.

Well said. Not unhappy. More like sad for humanity. All we need to say is that the Yahweh of the OT made the Snake. Other than this, we don't need to know more. Our enemy claims to be our savior, saving us from himself. The only reason we have an enemy is from the work of our savior before becoming the savior. He claims to destroy the snake by destroying 1/3 of humanity, the earth and our environment in the process.

Beheadings are not love.

edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

1) War and Destruction

The first two items are obvious. It's the third item that allows us to know what they need from us. What is it about mankind that they know and fear?

This is what they fear:
Genesis 1
So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Genesis 3
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever .”

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

1) War and Destruction

This is what they fear:
Genesis 1
So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Genesis 3
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever .”

Don't forget this:

5 Yahweh came down to see the city and the tower that the descendants of Adam were building. 6 Yahweh said, “They are one people with one language. This is only the beginning of what they will do! Now nothing they plan to do will be too difficult for them. 7 Let us go down there and mix up their language so that they won’t understand each other.”

Truth that is a lie is a conspiracy against the truth: Truth Wrapped in Lies

Truth that is hidden is a lie. THEY are the fallen trying to hide the truth. Education would have served mankind with truth to eat. Instead, they hide behind their own conspiracy against the truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

yeah but now you understand what a robot and Engineering is.

And what right and wrong truely means when life is in the balence.

The fruit wasn't just the knowledge of good and bad.
It was the knowledge of sciences change ect. When Elohim seperated himself into the Human species. He brought that Divinity down to the mortal realm. The hands of men and women.

And there is more than just humans here. Because the snake you mentioned is a reference to an angel which is typically an alien and was not created on Earth.

Lucifer fell to become the snake as the story goes. And that is pre-gensis. Before the formation of the Earth and its waters.

We would be discussing babylonian texts at that point to better describe their story being told.

But even babylon is just a post-cata civilization just like this one.

Tho it's been a while since. Still the memory of it is fresh in the minds of all humans.

And the error of thinking there is only one faction here has led you to believe all choices made were governed by God. Which they clearly are not.

One thing all the scribes understood tho was that living for the flesh was a sin. And that one day, our greed would lead us into the wrong hands. What ever hands those are we can call it (Satan) or w.e. Point is, Earth isn't 100% safe.
the war amongst ourselves distracts us from the threats that orbit our planet.

The only thing i could see reason for wiping out one third of humanity is if that populations DNA was corrupted beyond repair or of they dehumanized themselves with machinery thus making the intended particle transfiguration obsolete as to many body parts would be missing as well as an electronically influenced brain may not be utilizing memory the same way as engineering would be used to enhance the brain and possibly reduce emotional stimulus.

It could be that E.T will come and make their breeding and cloning efforts public. Maybe the governments will welcome those ones with open arms. Thus corrupting humanity and warrenting a clensing.

Maybe only 1/3 is saved because they are babies and infants/children. Well the rest are adults and so are left behind.

It could be any of these things or a combination of them.

BTW think of the word tree of life for a minute. It's not so much it's a physical tree. But he knowledge of the tree of life is what can grant you immortality. As in. The tree of life is all branches of life. There is reasons why these words are used.

We call them branches of life because the stem together. Even the word stem is rooted into the language. And it is all intended.

If you have knowledge of the tree you can create life yourself, And what would you be if you were a creator? You would be like them, LIKE. But not them. Because they are non physical where as we have genders, we can bleed and are mortal and can die. But through the knowledge of the tree. We can gain acess to everlasting life. But at what costs? Knowing good and Evil as mentioned is one thing but when your actions truely can be described as either good or evil based on how they are applied. *Lets hypothesize that i had the knowledge of the tree and therefore could create a virus that would wipe out all life on this planet and replace it with hard candy which would evolve into high sugar density trees that would basically be candy, i could create a candy world with candy lifeforms from all the lifeforms on this planet*

Now would i be applying my knowledge of the tree of life for good or for evil? Anything to do with the Tree of life only has the results of good or evil. And nothing inbetween, it is only good and evil to the one who benifits. But knowing the great change such knowledge could have ahh... Now Wouldn't god be terrorfied for his creations?

But as said that is only part of the story. There is still angels and fallen angels. Who both already have this knowledge. Which means they too can create, and thus being creators themselves. Probably fly around in crafts and mess with genetics.

I imagine any being we encounter that solely messes with other organisms genetics would be described as a fallen angel. Since they mate with humans... well sort of anyways.

Try not to take the bible to literally but by all means dig away at the clues. You are getting very close.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

edit on 26-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: double post

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I see what you are saying and agree with it. Check my latest two threads. I offer the opportunity to the ones holding the keys. It may be their last.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I accept Jesus iff it is ever demonstrated in my lifetime that he is holy. As Jesus himself says, my generation will see all these things happen. Iff he loves his enemies and makes peace with us through confession of his life as Yahweh, then I am sure we will all do the same. If he fails to forgive his own enemies, they cannot forgive him. He has the same responsibility we have for making peace and loving enemies. War is not peace. Death and bloodshed makes him a liar. It's really that simple. We must see his goodness or there is none.

I accept the truth God shows me. I don't know who God is. Do you? I guarantee you do not know the Son of God we call Jesus. Words on a page are not actions we can verify.

It is a sad day but from what i know you will still be rewarded with a new robe because you have a certain desire that drives you more than others.

imo the biggest thing that so many overlook is the ten commandments because they were chosen long ago as the ten universal laws. That is something that can not be changed right now and it leads to only a handful making the grade. That is the kicker with an everlasting kingdom you can not have much room for error. You have something like hate for half of the man and much love for the other half but they are one in two different places. the only wy i see to change the game is far behind us and will appear once again soon. that is the time to make the change unless some information comes forth in between now and then. there is not much the man can do from the wilderness except battle the hearts of the wolves. you confuse GOD and the Creator.

The reason Moses was the only to see GOD is because he was the one that could handle his form without letting his ego take over and try to kill GOD. Showing himself would only have resulted in all there deaths. Everything that has been done has been to preserve life. even death. That will never make sense to us because we see into the past and not the future and only a handful will be saved so we are told. as the other poster mentioned about a phone call that rings true but info is needed to find a way around when there is none is sight.

If one is true to themselves they can acknowledge the duality of their form and see how GOD coming here would be no different without changing the rules but that from what i know only happens from somewhere else.

No matter what life deals you it can always be overcome with faith and i know you can wield it again.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
People are taught in the schools that the 12 gods are gods of the Olympus, though if you read some mythology, you will notice millions of gods, so many of them.

The 12 god of Olympus, including Kronos that represented as the father... is all monkey magic.

Many of the 12 are rebels. Kronos is the one who invaded (rebelled and allied with the reptiles) invaded into humans and some Olympian gods sided with him. The rest of them left, or guarding the solar system.

Zeus came after the local gods messed it up and Kronos moved in and took over. Zeus is the father of the gods. He came here in order to bring order, the local gods were about to destroy the entire solar system with their conflicts and later on with Kronos. He brought with him armies, the giants, some races of kynokefalos (minotaurs, etc) and it was the age of Titan war. Titan war is spaceship war, titanium as main material and that is the moons in all planets. That is what Titanes are.

Ellines (greeks for u) a part of them are progenies of Zeus, he left progenies behind, maybe for them to look after, till the return of armies, for the prisoners, because he locked them underneath and also shielded the solar system, not be able for them to move out, for the safety of the universe. That means unfinished business, they must return to collect them.

After the cataclysmic event, our father, gods were already departure/left, the abominations locked underneath, or locked in the local solar system (Rebels), start creating religions, to be praised as gods and fulfill their plans, in order to find a way and move out. They created the system, they created democracy. Athena in the modern ancient history, is not the archaic Athena. The modern one is a reptilian and her name was Nyriith, she used the name of Titana Athena.

and we see nasa today to try find an escape route.

Many of the gods of Olympus, the 11th. created other races, Athena and Promytheus, Poseidon created the poseidonians in the known Atlantis, from Iapetos, created the Iapetides and these are Khazaars, egyptians, etc... But when Kronos invaded with the reptiles, they sdfsf all. They created their own races (and they tried to create their one world order, they promote immigration and race mix, because their plan, to destroy everything original), then suck the planet from its resources, find a way out, destroy the planet and depart.

You all know mythodea and this song only speaks for Deimos, Arhs, DIAS(Zeus) and the mother that is HRA by 99% and ΙΩ. where is the other 9? The other 9 are creators yes and we have to respect them and love them, but they are not ours, or not entirely because many races united and become the today Ellines (aiolians, spartans, athenians, Minoans, etc, etc, many of them spread all over the world later on), so its not entirely our gods. Its your gods also
. All gods are known with different names, to all different civilizations, ONLY DIAS/Zeus is for Ellines exclusive. Some civilizations reffer him, but they do have in the scripts that is ours.

The above is my personal opinion.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I think the Olympus cycle reflects the twelve year orbit of Jupiter/Zeus and Saturn/Kronos is his companion/vicar. Every 973 years there is a regular progressive «Greatest Greatest Conjunction». Greatest greatest because it is so regular and progress about a month every 973 years. Greatest because that's what these triple Jupiter/Saturn (or Zeus/Kronos) conjunctions are called. There appear five of these during the 973 year cycle, but only every fifth follows the progressive pattern as far as I can see, i see this pattern of five to represent the five alchemical elements, Ignis, Aer, Aqua, Terra and Aether. Aether is the spirit element that binds the other four elements together in eternal dependency and belongs at the very core of the teachings surrounding the «Philosophers' Stone» and alchemical transmutation etc.

I believe that the Star of Bethlehem was such a «Greatest Greatest Conjunction», and it happened in 6 BC in Pisces, that I believe is the true date of Jesus' birth. It happened again 973 years later, in 967 AD in Aries, then yet again, 973 years later, in 1940, progressing yet another sign, into Taurus.

Thus Kronos and Zeus working together has yet another synchronicity, apart from Jupiters 12 year orbit around Sol— a system of twelve successive ages of 973 years, progressing through the constellations of the Zodiac. Jupiter's 12 year orbit corresponds to the twelve months, while Saturns 29 year orbit corresponds to the 29 days of the lunar month.

==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: I've said it before, this solar system is a joke. There is no way in a million years that the orbits of the planets here have not been manipulated to be an astronomical monument of time and space, a riddle too obvious if you ask me.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What they desire, I believe, is the Free Will of humanity. We are gods. Our knowledge shows we were all created in the furnace of stars— in fire and that we are in all essence part of eternity in ways we can only yet imagine. Our souls are the stars and nebulae of the heavens. Soul — Sol — get it? We are up there with the angels AND we're packing Free Will and a choice of obligation to acquire all Knowledge either developed or yet unkindled. We have the potential to be just as divine as the fieriest serpents of God, and some. God created Adam to be his heir. Jesus, a face of Adam, paved the way, and that way is science, and what he knows and is, Truth/Science— it conquers death and disease, the assumed afflictions inherited because of beastly procreation and choice of free will and developing our own knowledge base. We'll conquer all of that. If we haven't already. And one day in a distant future humans will travel to distant destinations in space and perhaps we'll find a nice solar system we can level and order, terraform and cultivate life in much the same way as narrated in Genesis 1. We are gods. Still mostly mortal (getting there...), but part immortal and eternal since Adam was the Son of God.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: Misc + You're missed AlephBet, but I guess rules are rules, what were you thinking?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
In our books we have 2 suns, but when the invasion happened, in order for the snakes and Kronos/sat/sabbaoth/seth/saturn (most known names) to built more ships and armies... they destroyed the smaller dwarf sun. We called him Faethon and its known to u as Apollonas. They also destroyed Hfaistos planet, a much smaller one.

They destroyed it for faster extraction of natural resources. Maybe thats why everything is eliptical and every year the planets sucked into the sun by few cm? Its the today area of asteroids that every year our earth passes. We have all these in our literature.

To be more specific, when they entered with their ships, 2 huge ones (the moon and lilith) they disturbed the balance of the planets. Some of them start acting crazy, because of gravitational powers and laws... So 2 planets gone. Even today the solar system is not balanced.

That is why you shouldnt believe soho images of the sun, with HUGE spaceships.. these are fake. Maybe they preparing you for a fake invasion, who knows, but these are not real, in the size of a planet spaceships patrolling around the sun.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Could you please provide some kind of short list of books I can get my hands on, to get started with the Greek religious material? The prophecies you mentioned, the Cybillas or whatstheirname, where can I read these oracles?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join