It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrants could receive Social Security, Medicare under Obama action

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Dunno why some people keep saying they 'won't' be allowed to vote.

We have had 6 years of the admin saying one thing, and doing another.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
a reply to: neo96

I don't really get the point of whining about it. Though I think the borders should be more secure I feel that integration is necessary. Why not allow our fellow man into this country freely with open arms? If the place you live becomes so unbearable you risk you and your families lives to find somewhere where you have a chance you should take it. The only reason it is such a huge political fuss is because those rich ****** don't want to lose a buck on their slave labor.

LEGALIZE THEM ALL!!!!

Why all the RED in that post?

????????
what do you mean?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Fact: "Millions" of illegals may come into the country.

Fact: Deportation or illegals having no jobs (or getting under-the-table jobs) *also* costs the taxpayer.

Did you ever consider that amnesty for illegals and not deporting them is done BECAUSE IT SAVES MONEY?!?!?

Did you consider what it costs when every single Jose from Tijuana is apprehended by ICE, when they're detained, then getting lawyers, lawsuits to decide whether they can stay or not...and ultimately then possibly deportation: IT COSTS A LOT OF MONEY

(I am writing this since I once used to write content for an immigration lawyer about the subject, there is a reason WHY it might be better not to apprehend and to detain every single illegal and start deportation proceedings. Aside the fact that as far as I remember detention facilities/prisons etc. are already filled up the rim. THINK TWICE before forming an opinion please.)
edit on 11/26/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Why not allow our fellow man into this country freely with open arms?

We do,but there stuck waiting in line because the illegals think they are better than anyone else.

Now is that fair to them to let illegal cut to the front of the line?

There are millions of other people with enthic backgrounds that want to come here.

They don't get to because one demographic has apparently has the market cornered.

They matter more only because they have larger bank accounts.

The only reason it is such a huge political fuss is because those rich ****** don't want to lose a buck on their slave labor.

The reason it's a huge political 'fuss' is because the current potus says the LAW matters then turns around then says it doesn't.

Since immigration laws don't matter.

Then his ACA law doesn't matter.

Gun control laws don't matter.

And ever other law passed doesn't.

See we don't get to pick and choose what laws get to be followed.

NO PERSON or GROUP of people is above the law.

Which is why we have laws to begin with.

To the benefit of the WHOLE.

Sometimes the laws need alteration. I am sure you would agree.

Like I stated before human beings should be able to find peace wherever they choose. If the USA was in as sad a state as Mexico I would sure as hell take my family and get them out of that situation regardless of the law. I am sure you would do the same. We should consider them refugees and allow them to integrate.

I have a coworker that is illegal and he is by far more of your average American consumer than I am. He lives by the law, speaks perfect english, and pays more taxes than I do.

One size does not fit all and you should stop viewing all of them as leeches

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

We have citizen families who can't allow their children to play in their own back yards for fear of being shot or whatever. They live in extremely dangerous neighborhoods and have no way out and nowhere to go for safety. Young people are killed all the time. It happens in the country of illegals and it happens here. Sad, but true.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Um, illegal aliens HAVE been receiving these things for decades, so how has anything changed?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

We have citizen families who can't allow their children to play in their own back yards for fear of being shot or whatever. They live in extremely dangerous neighborhoods and have no way out and nowhere to go for safety. Young people are killed all the time. It happens in the country of illegals and it happens here. Sad, but true.

Yes because the US is in such a state as Mexico...

It is a sad truth that the US has "small" pockets that are unsafe and economically challenged. Those of us in the US that don't like living in such areas move to more safe and economically stable areas when things are bad enough. So why is it wrong that these people do?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The thing that you seem to be missing or ignoring though, is that taking in millions of immigrants all at the same time will cripple the US, if not now, surely in the near future. The US will start resembling Mexico more and more.

This is happening all over the Western world in regards to immigration, it will level the playing field between the first and the third world, which may seem admirable at first until you realize that it will just end up spreading the misery.

So instead of elevating the rest of the world the globalists will seek to depress the first world. They'll kill the middle class and people will work for scraps having to compete with the rest of the world.

This is not the way to do things if one wants a happy ending, it is playing right into the hands of elite interests.

If we hadn't been so immensely corrupt after WWII maybe we could've had a Marshall plan for the whole world, instead of continually preying on the third world.

In addition to all this, it is very disconcerting to us Europeans specifically as our politicians are totally selling our culture down the drain as given enough time they'll effectively be replacing our populations. For some reason we're apparently not allowed to have homogenous populations anymore, and anything less than a totally multicultural society with an emasculated native culture is derided as racist. This is social engineering and mind control in action.

See, they like to play people against each other. In the end this is merely another control measure and as usual the masses are falling for it.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Those of us in the US that don't like living in such areas move to more safe and economically stable areas when things are bad enough. So why is it wrong that these people do?

Safer neighborhoods cost more to live there. Our poor people in those areas can't afford to live in the costlier safe neighborhoods.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Those of us in the US that don't like living in such areas move to more safe and economically stable areas when things are bad enough. So why is it wrong that these people do?

Safer neighborhoods cost more to live there. Our poor people in those areas can't afford to live in the costlier safe neighborhoods.

It's called gentrification, and I have experienced it myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join