It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Science Is Telling Us About The Heart’s Intuitive Intelligence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Source

Their research has shed light on a number of facts, one for example, is when a person is feeling really positive emotions like gratitude, love, or appreciation, that the heart beats out a very different message. They’ve been able to determine this by the fact that the heart beats out the largest electromagnetic field produced in the body, and they can gather data from it.

Awesome! I am a firm believer in listening to my body. Dont know if its chakras, bacteria, or psychosis. I will say however that distinctly, and i will never forget that my heart burned like a fire once and it saved my life. I cant go into the details without putting lives in danger but ill tell you that i swear to god it saved my life.

“Emotional information is actually coded and modulated into these fields. By learning to shift our emotions, we are changing the information coded into the magnetic fields that are radiated by the heart, and that can impact those around us. We are fundamentally and deeply connected with each other and the planet itself.” - Rolin McCratey , Ph.D, Director of Research at the Institute.

This is a light in the dark. Sometimes my head is clouded with fergusen, police brutality, the war in Iraq, the economy, education.... tools.. all to divide and conquer, to keep us distracted from the truth. We are all connected on deeper levels then we can even comprehend.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The Hear actually has neurons...so does the gut.

You might want to check out The HeartMath Institute.

www.heartmath.com...

edit on 25-11-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

The Hear actually has neurons...so does the gut.

You might want to check out The HeartMath Institute.

I do, thanks. Also not surprised.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
They've been systematically poisoning our guts also with the advent of McDonald's & everything it stands for.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I will say however that distinctly, and I will never forget that my heart burned like a fire once and it saved my life. I cant go into the details without putting lives in danger but ill tell you that I swear to god it saved my life.

You can't go into more detail but used this to fluff up your thread. I am intrigued and confused how you would put lives in danger. Is there any way you could explain?

On the subject, this just gives more credibility to those "vibes" people get when walking past someone.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Its a long story.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Nvm

edit on 25-11-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

McDonald's doesn't even scratch the surface - it's an all out assault on our bodies with GMO, prestacides, chemicals, hormones, antibiotics, on & on & on....

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
that is great news, thanks!

as a firm believer in existence of the spirit and other worlds, dimensions, vibrations whatever you wanna call it. They are just words. What is important is that this stuff is real and being and doing good feels good and it counts. It counts on many levels. And this is plain in sight to every honest open-minded person who spend some time in deep meditation because you soon start to discover what thoughts can do and what effect they have on the body and many other things. The rabbit hole goes very deep

I have a feeling that science will discover and prove everything in some way or another soon. But if that info is blocked or not is another matter. But none the less we have internet and with it many people who are sharing their experiences and scientists who are experimenting and discovering new awesome stuff every day and both of those groups can and are posting new information to the web. Thank you everyone!

Really looking forward to a world where majority will blur the lines of the spirit and science and throw religious beliefs aside or any other for that matter and just rather experience life pure and undiluted and not through big egos and bad thoughts.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There are many cases where people have taken on characteristics of their donor after having heart transplants.

Transplanted oragns impart memories onto recipitants

do hearts have memories

examples include the case of American Sonny Graham, who received the heart of Terry Cottle, who had shot himself in the head.
After the transplant in 1995 Mr Graham met Mr Cottle's widow Cheryl, falling in love and marrying her.
Twelve years later Mr Graham picked up a gun and shot himself in the throat, leaving Cheryl a widow for the second time grieving for husbands who had shared a heart.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to call it intelligence per se. I personally believe that the entire body is within a sack of frequencies that not only includes electromagnetic waves but also other forces that are found on other wavelengths, electronic or otherwise. I wouldn't call such a phenomenon "intelligence". It's a reaction of forces that could be so intricate and detailed to give the impression of intelligence but really, it's not another consciousness inside of you. We all function from the center of our own single consciousness within each of us wherein our intellect is used like a tool to decipher things and figure stuff out.

originally posted by: onequestion
Source

Their research has shed light on a number of facts, one for example, is when a person is feeling really positive emotions like gratitude, love, or appreciation, that the heart beats out a very different message. They’ve been able to determine this by the fact that the heart beats out the largest electromagnetic field produced in the body, and they can gather data from it.

Awesome! I am a firm believer in listening to my body. Dont know if its chakras, bacteria, or psychosis. I will say however that distinctly, and i will never forget that my heart burned like a fire once and it saved my life. I cant go into the details without putting lives in danger but ill tell you that i swear to god it saved my life.

“Emotional information is actually coded and modulated into these fields. By learning to shift our emotions, we are changing the information coded into the magnetic fields that are radiated by the heart, and that can impact those around us. We are fundamentally and deeply connected with each other and the planet itself.” - Rolin McCratey , Ph.D, Director of Research at the Institute.

This is a light in the dark. Sometimes my head is clouded with fergusen, police brutality, the war in Iraq, the economy, education.... tools.. all to divide and conquer, to keep us distracted from the truth. We are all connected on deeper levels then we can even comprehend.

edit on 26-11-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

edit on 26-11-2014 by Asynchrony because: mistake

new topics

top topics

join