It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer and UFO,s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
September 2011 location Cadair Idris Wales uk.

I have only ever told 2 people this story,My wife and my Doctor.

I had gone to Cadair for a weekend alone, while my wife had gone on one of her ghost hunting weekends (she's been ghost hunting for 20yrs and still has not seen a ghost).

I got to the mountain range about 10am saturday,Had a nice stroll up to the top and back down again,Found a lovely place to pitch my tent,by the time i had finished it was about 8,15pm.

I was just starting to brew up a cuppa when for a bout 1 second everything went dark,it was as if you blinked but kept your eyes shut for about a second.
I didn't think anything of it ,as i was getting the sausages out to cook i had a pain shoot up my spine and across my shoulders and all i wanted to do was to lie down i felt heavy as if someone was on my back,The pain was unbearable.

I woke up at 8.52pm no pain did not know what had happened and was pissed off because the sausages i had in my hand had gone.

As i was trying to get to sleep that night all i could think about was what caused the darkness just that split second.

Anyway told my missus who laughed,A couple of days later i started to get out of breath badly every day seemed to get worse,so i made an appointment at the Dr,He sent me for a chest xray and a few days later a P.E.T.scan, 3or 4 days later i was called into the hospital thats when my world collapsed, i was told i had lung cancer stage 3 also emphysema with a partial collapse of left upper lobe.

Now as time has gone on i still think of the darkness and the missing half hour or so,I truly started to believe that i had been abducted and given cancer UNTIL i told my Dr this story,She looked at me held my hand and told me the tumour was pressing on some nerves which caused my vision to black out and the pain to render me unconscious.

I can't doubt the Doctor for what she told me,because she has saved my life BUT i WAS A FIT MAN, NEVER SMOKED,**SNIP**

Has anybody else heard of anything like this happening before to others,I would be really interested in reading about it.

I am very Dyslexic if there is any part that you dont understand please ask.

edit on 11/25/2014 by Blaine91555 because: snipped for drug use reference against TAC

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What about Mesothilioma ?
You said lung cancer.. and you don't smoke.
Have you ever worked around Asbestos?
Ships or buildings that were removing asbestos at the time?
edit on 25-11-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm a Carpenter by trade didn't do much on refurbs mainly new build or extensions,I must admit that thought crossed my mind but no nothing to do with Mesothilioma.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I remember reading one of these people got cancer "from the incident" but I guess not. Either way, the Cash-Landrum event shows how UFOs correlate with illnesses. I'm certain there are others too.

MUFON-Cash/Landrum

On the opposite end of the spectrum, this individual claims their cancer was removed by "aliens":

Aliens Cured Leukemia?

edit on 25-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I remember reading one of these people got cancer "from the incident" but I guess not. Either way, the Cash-Landrum event shows how UFOs correlate with illnesses. I'm certain there are others too.

MUFON-Cash/Landrum

On the opposite end of the spectrum, this individual claims their cancer was removed by "aliens":

Aliens Cured Leukemia?

Thing is i didn't see a craft,it was if the sun went out for a second or so everything went dark,like if you turned a light out in a cellar then straight away turned it back on.
The heaviness felt like i was being pulled to the ground but there was nothing on my back,the pain i cant explain how that felt it was like electricty been pumped in to my spine down my arms and into my head then i woke up.

strangest thing is where did the sausages go?

I will put my hands up now, up until that happened i was 100% sure that ufos aliens was BS i'm now 50/50.

When i told my dr she said the tumour was pressing on my nerves in my back which could of caused me the pain and to black out.
I really dont know what happend, and i have not explained it very well, but i do think at times was i abducted i dont know.

Cheers for the links will have a good read of them.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

There are way too many causes for cancer, some we know about and lots we don't know about. We have pounds of plastic in our bodies from birth. We are exposed to harmful chemicals in the air, in our water, in our food, and so much more.

There is a study that came out that shows how even you aren't exposed to a pesticide, if one of your Great Grandparents were, it could mess with your health.

Washington State University researchers say ancestral exposures to the pesticide methoxychlor may lead to adult onset kidney disease, ovarian disease and obesity in future generations.

"What your great-grandmother was exposed to during pregnancy, like the pesticide methoxychlor, may promote a dramatic increase in your susceptibility to develop disease, and you will pass this on to your grandchildren in the absence of any continued exposures," says Michael Skinner, WSU professor and founder of its Center for Reproductive Biology.

Pesticide linked to three generations of disease: Methoxychlor causes epigenetic changes

If it can happen with the pesticide methoxycholor, what else could it happen with?

We thought we had a fix to the BPA problem by using BPS instead:

A chemical found in many "BPA free" consumer products, known as bisphenol S (BPS), is just as potent as bisphenol A (BPA) in altering brain development and causing hyperactive behavior, an animal study finds. The results were presented Sunday at the joint meeting of the International Society of Endocrinology and the Endocrine Society: ICE/ENDO 2014 in Chicago.

BPA has been linked to a wide range of hormone disorders, such as obesity, reproductive cancers and, recently, hyperactivity in children born to women exposed to high levels of this substance during the second trimester of pregnancy. Now, this research in fish found that exposure to BPS, a bisphenol compound, led to hyperactive offspring, just as BPA did.

"BPS, termed the safe alternative to BPA, may be equally as harmful to developing brains," said the study's senior investigator, Deborah Kurrasch, PhD, from Canada's University of Calgary. "Society must place increased pressure on decision makers to remove all bisphenol compounds from manufacturing processes."

BPA Substitute as bad as BPA? Exposure to BPA substitute causes hyperactivity and brain changes in fish

Even antibacterial compounds can have health effects:

As the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) mulls over whether to rein in the use of common antibacterial compounds that are causing growing concern among environmental health experts, scientists are reporting today that many pregnant women and their fetuses are being exposed to these substances. They will present their work at the 248th National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society (ACS), the world's largest scientific society.

"We looked at the exposure of pregnant women and their fetuses to triclosan and triclocarban, two of the most commonly used germ-killers in soaps and other everyday products," says Benny Pycke, Ph.D. "We found triclosan in all of the urine samples from the pregnant women that we screened. We also detected it in about half of the umbilical cord blood samples we took, which means it transfers to fetuses. Triclocarban was also in many of the samples."

The problem with this, explains Pycke, a research scientist at Arizona State University (ASU), is that there is a growing body of evidence showing that the compounds can lead to developmental and reproductive problems in animals and potentially in humans. Also, some research suggests that the additives could contribute to antibiotic resistance, a growing public health problem.

Although the human body is efficient at flushing out triclosan and triclocarban, a person's exposure to them can potentially be constant

Pregnant women, fetuses exposed to antibacterial compounds face potential health risks

We don't know what long term exposure to things like pesticides, BPS & antibacterial compounds (not to mention so much more) do to our bodies.

Sorry you have cancer. Make sure you know about all your treatment options and not just chemotherapy. ((chemotherapy is an extremely bad choice))

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I don't get it OP

don't you have your priorities WRONG

who cares at this point if UFO gave you cancer, I STRONGLY suggest you look up thread on ATS called

Radiation and Cancer, you don't have to die I didn't

You better hurry before stage 4, nothing will save you then

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5

I don't get it OP

don't you have your priorities WRONG

who cares at this point if UFO gave you cancer, I STRONGLY suggest you look up thread on ATS called

Radiation and Cancer, you don't have to die I didn't

You better hurry before stage 4, nothing will save you then

I have had chemo and i have had my left lung removed completly unfortantly a secondry cancer appeared on my kidney,at the moment i am waiting for another PET scan to confirm if my lung cancer has gone,The kidney cancer they are going to do key hole to remove the very small growth in the new year.

top topics

join