It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Exactly like the Mafioso in New York. That’s exactly how they are operating,” Calexico Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

They have physical evidence to support his claim that the police officers of that community spent 100,000 $ on equipment to track and record city council members for extortion. Apparently its happening all over the country.

But its only a few bad apples people, like 3 bad apples.

No but in reality we have a systemic issue in this country of corruption. I really just... i cant take it anymore.

Source

According to NBC San Diego, after he was on the job for three or four days, Bostic discovered the investigations unit was not working any active cases. The same was true with the narcotics and internal affairs units.

He was unable to find any reports on an alleged kidnapping and assault of a juvenile that took place in October.

“The former chief and his investigative unit were so busy trying to save his career and his job rather than focus on that investigation, they completely botched it,” Bostic alleged.

Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

Well...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Hmmm... I think you're a bit paranoid.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteinsane

Hmmm... I think you're a bit paranoid.

Ya sure.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You can and you will take it, actually.

What are you going to do? Fight them?
They call that 'suicide by cop', now.

Try and organize a movement?
Have fun- don't suppose you've read up on that 'targeted' individual who did what he could to get his word out, recently, eh?

You can't stop them. We all could if we worked together- but the chain of command is long and convoluted- and each lazy bastard on the way up doesn't really care how the ones below him get the results that they want.

Humans, at their core, do not live well together. We are unstable- and since we are NOT all equal (If you have a job, you are NOT equal to your boss) we will NOT move forward. As long as there are more people than resources (read: not everyone is a farmer) there will be people looking to take control of others. Generally, this is the stronger, stupider breed- but if you let that get out of control, you'll find an even smaller group of smart sociopaths who can manipulate these brutes into working for them.

"The nail that sticks out, is the nail that gets hammered down" - wise words from someone who couldn't risk losing his life to fighting the establishment vs raising his children.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Sadly, I have come to agree with this.
As much as I would love to play "devil's advocate" here and make some counterpoints, there is no use....what you say is true and I have come to that conclusion, over many years.

It's a giant feedback loop...."cause and effect"....it just keeps replaying. The "freedom fighters" become the tyrants...again and again. It's human nature, or so it seems.

.....but, unlike those with family that they cannot bear to loose for "the fight", there are those with very little....and when they have nothing left to loose, they WILL fight.

As MLK Jr. said....Riots [and violence aimed at "authority" in general] is the language of the unheard. So it is, so it will always be.

There are no solutions to this "divine comedy".

ETA:.....no permanent solutions, anyways.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join