It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Of A Stone With A Chip 200,000,000 Year Labinsk Russia.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Iron Nickel condrite asteroid's, often etched with acid to bring out the crystalline formation, they look very interesting but this is more organic or even like circuit connector's, more like a piece of a printed circuit board than a chip, like I say if it is not fraud but then we believers got our eye wiped with the coso geode a supposedly 50 thousand years old spark plug that turned out to be a 1920's champion spark plug in a concretion of older material that had baked on in the desert heat.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Yes I misread very badly, sorry, it could indeed be plant life as 200 million years ago the earth was teeming with life, was any of it intelligent, who know's but from what we know No, so a plant yes that is now the best answer.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Grins!
It was just a random thought I had in considering OOparts....cool to know about the acid etching tho! I had no idea.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Could be a carved bone or part of a plant or insect?

I would get worried if they found something like this someday.

One of my greatest hopes is that some future generation finds some of our more quirky pop culture and is as confused about us as we are about the ancients...

"So... They were rapping ninja turtles..? ANCIENT ALIENS!" - Circa 4560

O... And ya the op... Looks like crystals or some geological formation... Nature can make some beautiful symetry.
edit on 25-11-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well, if it is not a total fake rock then it very well could be from an ancient civilization. I have a close personal friend who was brought to the states by Werner Von Braun and granted citizenship by a special act of Congress so he could help on the Apollo program, he later worked at Lockheed and at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory. He is now 82 years old. He tells me that there have been at least 3 advanced civilizations on Earth in the past. I don't doubt the word of someone who worked with the likes of Von Braun and Edward Teller. The interesting thing is that he says the "visitations" that occur may very well be descendants of those civilizations who come back to see the "old home place".
edit on 25-11-2014 by SubSea because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SubSea

Just cause Von Braun and teller and many others did Amazing things doesn't mean they weren't all nearly insane in one way or another.. Manic the whole bunch. Egomaniacs, schizophrenics, depression, drug abuse, all these ran rampant in the more "edgy" science crowd of the day. I'm sure plenty were of sound mind, but idk how you could be after inventing the nuke, or the way to drop it anywhere in a short time, gotta crack the glass at least a little ya know..?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

Just cause Von Braun and teller and many others did Amazing things doesn't mean they weren't all nearly insane in one way or another.. Manic the whole bunch. Egomaniacs, schizophrenics, depression, drug abuse, all these ran rampant in the more "edgy" science crowd of the day. I'm sure plenty were of sound mind, but idk how you could be after inventing the nuke, or the way to drop it anywhere in a short time, gotta crack the glass at least a little ya know..?

They may have been a bit nuts, most super intelligent people are, but they had access to information we only dream about.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubSea

originally posted by: mindseye1609

They may have been a bit nuts, most super intelligent people are, but they had access to information we only dream about.

Er, why would rocket scientists have 'access' to information about lost civilizations?

Its not uncommon to find 'believers' in all walks of life even scientists.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

..... Manic the whole bunch. Egomaniacs, schizophrenics, depression, drug abuse, all these ran rampant in the more "edgy" science crowd of the day.

And the same can't be said about today's cutting edge scientists?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18702426]Hanslune
Er, why would rocket scientists have 'access' to information about lost civilizations?

No comment...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

i look at that pic - and imagine fenestella , NOT " chips "

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Rofl... Elon comes to mind... Ole Mr. Bronson probably as a few extra neurons in the "ego" department lol

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Ape not so ignorant.

Harte

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yeah that's it well done Ignorant_ape who is not!

It is something like that or close to that.

Link to images of Fenestella

edit on 25/11/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If he had anything at all to do with the Ahnenerb or there member's who coopertated closely with many german scientists and included quiet a few scientists among there otherwise occultist organisation member's then he may very well have seen evidence that was then after lost in the war when it was either hidden or destroyed in late 44 and early 45 as where most of there other documentation including entire library's looted from private collections, religious archive's and even masonic and other order's guild hall's library's throughout the rest of the then nazi occupied europe as well as documentation retrieved from India, Tibet and China by there 1930's expedition's.

The Ahnenerb were intimitely tied to the Nazi black sun movment and the whole nazi grail and spear nonsense but they also searched for esoteric and other sources of scientific information, often assembling team's of scientists to research ancient weapon's that were only spoken of in literature as they did indeed thoroughly believe in a previous civilization, it is reasonable that a counter story was spun by the west after the war to try to disuade the russian's from continueing this quest, but this belief of course was then spun into Nazi mythology and they then believed that the German's in there opinion and belief were the only pure heir's of this civilization - no matter where else in entire world it had been, as only germans could have created it after all.

The fact is though that I believe he may be right in his belief about previous civilization's and to number them must have seen some form of data which if it came from the ahnenerb of late was pursued in secret in the state's he probably did, and the idea that the Alien's are actually of Terrestrial origin and possibly human in origin or first cousins as well as perhaps another sentient race very greatly appeal's to me as it is an idea I have been thinking about for quite a while, if the MJ 12 disection document is real then this would also explain the physiological similaritys' between the claimed cadaver's and human's with the plant like creatures whose blood is green and copper based like a chlorofyl may possibly have descended from a previous epoch of evolution perhap's even before the snow ball earth period of that 2.2 billion year mark or somewhere in a interglacian period that may have lasted hundred's of millions of years between that start and end of the snow ball earth 750 million years ago however one would expect them to have some sort of colony near by as even if they live in space in giant space stations they would need raw materials, though the earth biosphere would be possibly regarded as biologically hazardous as there immunity to terrestrial bacteria would be very low from such sterile living conditions, still unless they left the solar system we should have detected there presence and activity elsewhere in the solar system by now unless that is suppressed knowledge.

That said a race who wanted to live for a very great length of time would go and build space habitat's around Proxima centuri our nearest neighbor or another stable red dwarf as it will last hundred's of time's longer than sol due to it's slower rate of fusion and lower mass and while outputting a lower amount of energy it will do so for far longer.

Here is a random collection of site's on the Ahnenerb, I find little more distasteful than a nazi but it is interesting nevertheless.
thirdreichocculthistory.blogspot.co.uk...
occultthirdreich.wordpress.com...
tibettalk.wordpress.com...
www.berzinarchives.com...
www.american-buddha.com...
www.echoesofenoch.com...

Remember Hitler is supposed to have had his own Eisenhower like meeting with Alien's who were supposedly contacted through an Ahnenerb Psychic.
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Apparenlty the supposed alien's were not what they seemed and had no intention of keeping any agreement's regarding humans as short lived animal's.

edit on 25-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No big mystery about that object.
Obviously, it is a fossilized Wheat Chex.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Yeah that's it well done Ignorant_ape who is not!

It is something like that or close to that.

Link to images of Fenestella

Thanks Hans!

I was trying to find a good image that would show similarities between the object shown in the video and the fossil of a crinoid but I believe you are better suited at making a more sound judgement as to what it was.

As much as I was hoping for a 'chip' (?microchip?) from an earlier civilization, you cannot deny the evidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Inarismessenger

Ignorant_ape did the ID'ing

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

That he did.

Thanks Ignorant_ape!

Maybe some can now feel at ease in the imagination department.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join