It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning UFOs - do they appear/disappear?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've been watching videos by posters on Youtube of them supposedly summoning UFOs.

There's also lots of threads and even a how to on ATS.

The ones I'm referring to are the balloon style videos - my instincts tell me these are staged events but I look at most things with an open mind and am willing to hear other worldly explanations.

My question to those with more experience is:

Are there any clips of these balloon UFOs appearing on film and disappearing/leaving? Most clips I have seen are of the balloon thing floating around in one place. I figure that if someone is filming all these sightings then people must be seeing them come and go.

Anybody?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Got any videos for us?

I'm going to remain skeptical but my gut tells me BS, I doubt anyone can summon a UFO.

Although I've read and heard of accounts where people had the gut feeling to go outside or look up and saw something. I've experienced this myself.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263
The Prophet Yahweh was pretty good at it.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold
This guy was super fake though wasn't he?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I've been watching these:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Man i swear i dont want to post this as i know beyond the shadow of doubt i will be slammed all over up here and i hate being slammed all over as most people.
I never believed in orbs until last year when i was playing basketball with my kids on our drive. A star looking object, though still daytime, came floating across the sky fluidly and moved in ways no drone or plane would be able to move. After that day i found myself wanting to see them again and looking up constantly concentrating on one area of the sky only. Guess what, over the next several months i saw them about 5 or six times more. Not when i wanted instantly, but always shortly there after. Sometimes an hour, sometimes 3 days, but they came. I could'nt believe it still so i started researching and came across the very video that is on your post with the guy calling orbs down in the name of God. I tried it like he did with out Gods name. Just talking to the sky, or them, whatever you want to call it. Guess what same as when i was desiring to see them and watching the sky. They are there. I don't get how people get videos of them. They wont give me time to get my phone out, or when i have my phone they are a no show.
I sometimes get a high pitch tone ringing in my ear that lasts about 4-6 seconds, and i am starting to wonder if that is there cue to me to go outside and to be looking up.
Interesting to me is that they don't want all people to see them, or maybe they know some peoples mentality don't deserve to see them, or just aren't allowed, i don't know. I have called my wife outside on numerous occasions for her to only miss them, or to see the orb for just a few seconds and it sorta shuts down the lights on the orb, to where it is vanished. Numerous friends on back porch, i see them, tell them look up and the light turns off.
I'm 45 non drinker,non weed or drugs,even hate freggin aspirin.I own a business,beautiful family,and most importantly my ass aint crazy! THEY ARE THERE!
Folks, disagree if you wish, just don't bash on my ass, i had a #ty day! I'm here for you all not against anyone here, as i refer to each and everyone up here as my ATS Family. Happy Thanksgiving by the way brothers and sisters !!
Mathias
Try it. Be sincere about wanting to see it/them.Look up constantly. Betcha see em............

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Lets see him summon a Mack truck. or better yet, an ice cream cone.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: earthart

I sometimes get a high pitch tone ringing in my ear that lasts about 4-6 seconds, and i am starting to wonder if that is there cue to me to go outside and to be looking up.

Dolores Izzat might interest you. She had the same phenomena with the high pitched sounds. Her story counts on my "unexplained" list, though others might disagree.

Talk to them about getting videos, if you think they listen. Make a request. See if you can get them to move where you want. She tried with a flashlight at first and they responded.

I'm saying "they" and "them" but honestly, I don't want that to be interpreted as me saying ET or whatever - I don't know. Just based on her story, whatever it is/they are (???) responded and developed a rapport.

peace,
AB

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I've been watching videos by posters on Youtube of them supposedly summoning UFOs.

Some members on here claim to be able to do that but when asked for some kind of proof the usual lame excuses are given!
edit on 25-11-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I googled the name Dolores Izzat and phenomena of high pitched sounds. Couldnt come up with anyone. Do you have anyway of passing me that info. Or where specifically to go.a reply to: AboveBoard

edit on 11/25/2014 by earthart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh the search here! My bad brother!a reply to: earthart

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You should be able to find multiple discussions about the hoaxer the Prophet Yahweh and others if you do some searching. He was discussed at length more than once in the past.

I don't think you will find anything on this worthy of merit, just people hoaxing, trying to make money or looking for attention.
edit on 11/25/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This guy was super fake though wasn't he?

I don't know. I found him pretty amusing and belonged to a Yahoo Group of his. He kicked me off because I couldn't prove I was black...lol. He was also into documenting chemtrails and did a time-lapse on the skies of Vegas over a couple of days that started clear blue and ended milky white, very compelling. (Couldn't locate the video, but I might have downloaded them)
Interesting Cat.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I thought it was awesome, right up there with Kimbo Slice, 1500 summonings ? and there have been quite a few witnesses, who saw this...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have often gotten the eartones,my husband also.Never tied it to a ufo possibly being present in the sky at that time-though we have had many many ufo sightings where we live,in Africa.There's been occasions when I've felt an urge to go outside,and seen a ufo shortly after.Did'nt think the tones had anything to do with that,though.Interesting.

Have'nt had any for a while now,come to think of it-the husband is getting it a lot lately,though.To me the eartones more give me the sense of being "tuned into" like someone listening in on those old phonelines.When I mentally try to "traceback" it abruptly ends,though.These eartones many times cause a physical sensation too-i not just hear them-but it's like the air pressure changes slightly,I feel pressure against my eardrum(usually get them in my left ear) Occasionally the tone will feel like it's going right through my head,from left to right ear.At times so sudden and strident that I flinch,almost painful.But usually the left ear.

On one occasion,I got a particularly strident tone in my left ear,just out of the blue,I remember I was laying on my bed.I felt a strange physical sensation around my whole left ear area,so I touched my left ear,and got a bit of a spook-out.My entire left ear felt like it was made out of metal,or pewter.Not like human flesh at all.It lasted for a few minutes.This was very weird,because I could'nt so well feel myself touching my ear,like it was mostly numb.But at the same time,with my hand I could feel the sensation of touching metal.Weirdest sensations imaginable.I thought of Terminator 2 when that happened-Robert Patric shapeshfting into that metallic robot-thing,that's the mental picture I got:-) That's how weird it felt.

I found it interesting that since I had the idea to mentally try+tune in and "traceback" the tone very abruptly stops,or very quickly tapers off,within seconds.The husband also has a technique to stop it.When he did,he has on occasion actually heard an audible "click" type sound,as the tone is abruptly stopped.It's not a physical thing he does,but mental.Which makes us think of a type of surveillance or like something is hacking into one's mind,maybe-like "listening in on a line".And when the party on the other end knows it's been detected+an attempt is made to trace it,it slams the phone down.Neither of us has,or ever get tinnitus-i know these ear ringing and eartones are often made off as that,but for us two it most assuredly is not the case.

a reply to: AboveBoard

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yeah that's pretty much how i had my encouters. I would go out every night and look up at the sky. I would go over to friends houses and watch the sky with them because the activity was unusual and frequent.

Before my E.T encounter i had seen many squads of UFOs coasting over the town and some poping behind the mountains.

Where i live there are mountains surrounding this town on all directions with a small inlet which the highway travels along the river.

Iv seen lots of weird things out here with lots of people. Iv seen lots of UFOs with people walking around town in here during the summer time is when its usually the best to go out and look because all of my major experiences happened in the summer.

But yeah just saying your name should be good enough. Can't go outside and expect instant results tho.
it has to be this type of get noticed thing because they are flying around in crafts so they arn't always in the same place all the time. They can go anywhere sure but they can't be everywhere at once lol.

I live in B.C in a small town close to vancouver so that may be why i am seeing weird things like lights in the mountains and shapeshifting aliens that can teleport but generally most people in this town have some paranormal story to tell you.

This is also sasquatch country and i myself have seen what looked like an overgrown mans barefoot print with a huge front toe imprinted in soft sand by the river. So i think Sassy is out there lol.

I'v never seen one tho but i have friends who have.
edit on 25-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yes they are there, and there are times when acknowledging this and asking for a siting brings one.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So summoners... as mentioned in the OP...

Are there any clips of these balloon UFOs appearing on film and disappearing/leaving? Most clips I have seen are of the balloon thing floating around in one place.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

a reply to: RAY1990
I've been watching these:
www.youtube.com...

Robert Bingham is no more believable than Prophet Yahweh , they both play the same trick.
Bingham had a UFO Summoning event earlier this year , this is what one attendee of the event had to say.

A commenter on YouTube (saksr1of3) posted this comment after the event:

"Well I was (there) for this phony baloney. Different colored balloons in the air and he calls them pink or purple or green flying saucers. What a true disappointment for a man who calls himself a summoner of UFO'S. Seemed to me their simply filming a reality show that, like the rest, has no reality to it. It wasn't even entertaining at all. I've seen spacecraft several times and I know the difference between a craft and a balloon."
au.ibtimes.com...

If you wish to believe balloons are UFOs then sure you can summon them , other than that no you can't.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
you mean to tell me there are other idiots that summon ufo's like greer does.
i wonder if they charge $1800.00 to walk around them like he does.

these people must have went to one of greers seminars.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join