It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence presented to the Grand Jury in Brown/Wilson case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... g.html

This is a long article with as many facts as could be provided. I understand that some will not care about these facts as blind rage controls their emotions. I personally don't think this shooting is the sole reason for all the violence, but the relations with Police and citizens.

I wish I had answers to help fix this situation. When you have this level of distrust from the public, and now, this level of anger directed towards the law enforcement crowd, it seems it will get worse before it gets better. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen.

For those who are angry on either side, please remember, not all cops are bad, and not all black people are criminals. It's easy to use the big paint brush when portraying these events, but not at all reflective of reality.

I pray for a safer world for my grand children.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.dailymail.co.uk... g.html

This is a long article with as many facts as could be provided. I understand that some will not care about these facts as blind rage controls their emotions. I personally don't think this shooting is the sole reason for all the violence, but the relations with Police and citizens.

I wish I had answers to help fix this situation. When you have this level of distrust from the public, and now, this level of anger directed towards the law enforcement crowd, it seems it will get worse before it gets better. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen.

For those who are angry on either side, please remember, not all cops are bad, and not all black people are criminals. It's easy to use the big paint brush when portraying these events, but not at all reflective of reality.

I pray for a safer world for my grand children.

I just did some reading up on Missouri's self defense laws. To be quite honest, all the evidence in the world wouldn't be enough for that Grand Jury to indict that Officer.
Missouri's self defense laws allow for the Officer (or any party for that matter) to simply state that they feared for their life and the killing is justified, without question - ESPECIALLY if it is a Police Officer doing the shooting and testifying.
edit on 25-11-2014 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

Up to this point, I had not heard the factual evidence, only hearsay.
But this incident, like the one in Cleveland, have less to do with the individuals, and more to do with the way the public feels about law enforcement at the moment. (IMHO)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing duplicate thank you

Semper

top topics

join