It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's War On God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Then how about YOU citing testable evidence proving that actual Satan worshipping cults* have sacrificed humans in Satanic rituals**?

*Satan worshipping cults refers to organized religious groups who acknowledge and worship Satan by name and call themselves Satanists.

** Satanic rituals refers to specific rituals performed in worship or obeyance to Satan by that name.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86
Hmmm all Im going to say is: creationism doesnt rule out evolution and evolution doesnt rule out creationism. Ever thought about the possibility of both? Ever thought of the possibility of the bible being a fairy tale but god real? Ever thought of Jesus being real but god not?

You guys all think in boxes more than you think. Kinda disapointing for people who think theyre open minded sceptics because all i see is scepticism. Especially on any thread about religion. So many brainfarts it smells.

Ever thought about coming up with some testable evidence proving your claims?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: TechUnique

We should all be upset with Hollywood. Not because of this article, but the fact that it's a haven for pedophile predators. We should be mad that many "stars" openly support convicted pedophiles, often rallying on their behalf. There is so much abuse going on in the inner circles of Hollywood. Just like there is within the inner circles of powerful politicians.

originally posted by: freedomSlave
Not really any different than parents brainwashing their kids with religous crap . But people don't really complain about that is acceptable programming .
But I didn't need hollywood to make me anti god or antichrist just observing religious people of faith made me that way . Stop programming your kids with that garbage

Oh brother! Where to begin? Haha!

A lot of these people that you speak of, are actually practicing Satanists. In fact, Pedophilia and any sort of abuses to people, are all well known facets of Satanism. It is actually, quite commonly known on this site, that the elite practice Babylonian and Pagan rituals, including mock human sacrifices to a deity that is, for all intents and purposes, Satan.

Name them. Remember that accusing people of crimes they did not commit is libelous.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: AuranVector
Or did you mean Gandhi was more Christ-like than most Christians?

One of the most common myths about Gandhi is that he was a saint.

Nothing could be any further from the truth.

During his period as a law student in London, he joined the Theosophical Society and may have been recruited by MI-6. Ghandi was assassinated because he was an Illuminati agent who had betrayed the Hindu cause. As a Freemason employed by MI6, Gandhi's main role was to partition India in order to set it up for future conflict.

Was Mahatma Gandhi an Illuminati Pawn?

“Mohandas Karamchand, known as Mahatma Gandhi. 1869–1948, Indian political and spiritual leader and social reformer. He played a major part in India's struggle for home rule and was frequently imprisoned by the British for organizing acts of civil disobedience. He advocated passive resistance and hunger strikes as means of achieving reform, campaigned for the Untouchables, and attempted to unite Muslims and Hindus. He was assassinated by a Hindu extremist.”

I have no idea whether or not Gandhi was a saint. I know there are Indians who consider Gandhi to be the “Father of Modern India.”

Gandhi was an extraordinary man, in any case.

As for your sources, the only one I find credible is the Huffington Post article about the government of India buying up Gandhi’s letters. The article mentions Joseph Lelyveld’s “Great Soul: Mahatma Gandhi and His Struggle With India.” Lelyveld seems determined to promote the idea that Gandhi was bisexual – so the article is found in the “Gay Voices” section of the Huffington Post.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

As for the story that Gandhi was really a British agent in disguise, sent in to sabotage India – I find difficult to swallow.

www.scribd.com...

I would hesitate to use the blog of the Jew-hating Ajit Vadakayil as an authoritative source on anything:

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com...

That you would cite the following source that equates Theosophy with Satanism, says to me you must have a Fundamentalist Christian or possibly a Catholic background:

www.whale.to...

You’re free to believe what you wish.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh dude you have absolutely no idea. Ritual sacrifice is a MASSIVE thing. People have escaped from cults who do it. Aleister Crowley openly condoned it in one of his books and there have been loads of wannabe offshoot cults of him.

If you really think this doesn't happen because the FBI says so you really need to evaluate your perspective!

Right, so we should believe fringe websites dedicated to "recovered memories" over, you know, actual investigation right?

As we all know, Wikipedia is an aggregate information source, which documents general commentary with actual, you know, citations to published research material by non-lunatics.

Actually, I'll put the FBI and even Wikipedia up against the nonsense being offered here (e.g. "Nexus Magazine" and "The Freedom Run Ministries Blog"), any day, any time.

Ritual Satanism: Skeptics Abound - LA Times

The Real Victims of "Ritual Satanic Abuse"

Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Not to mention, of course, that Satan doesn't exist except as a literary character. But we shan't go there.

Oh, and PS ... Aleister Crowley was NOT a Satanist. He was making a joke about "self-abuse." For the eleventy-thousandth-freakin' time.
edit on 1Wed, 26 Nov 2014 01:59:27 -060014p0120141166 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Fundamentalists want to feel that they're being persecuted by society and hunted by Satan. I suspect that they're so attached to these delusions because, in their minds, it explains how poorly they've coped with life. They're pathetic rabble with all sorts of mental illnesses and disorders who never quite managed to find their niche. When they happen upon this extremely paranoid form of religion it gives them an opportunity to project all that internalized poison onto Satan, demons and other humans who, they reason, must be agents of Satan because they're not terrified, tormented cretins.

There's really no point in attempting to reason with them. It seems to me that there are only two purposes in talking to them: to let them know you're not going to be sucked in by their bull and to demonstrate to others that you're not going to be cowed by them or give them a free pass because they're waving a so-called holy book.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Hey...um...lets keep the veiled and not so veiled insults to a minimum.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

This is a short part of a series which looks at how Hollywood has an Anti-God agenda. More specifically an Anti-Christ Agenda and how it intends to instil the idea of Gnosticism and that you are God, into people's minds with predictive programing.

And how would that possible for the millions and I would safe saying a billion if not more don't watch Hollywood creations?

They might not be Hollywood productions but movies like "God's not dead" and "Heaven is for real" sure didn't seem like promoting an anti God agenda, more so trying use film to program those watching into believing.
edit on 26-11-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

are all well known facets of Satanism.

Study Satanism from a satanist not from Christian sources.

Then you can say what are well known facets of Satanism according to Satanists,

Are you open minded enough to do such like you insist non believers should be so often

Oh dude you have absolutely no idea. Ritual sacrifice is a MASSIVE thing. People have escaped from cults who do it. Aleister Crowley openly condoned it in one of his books and there have been loads of wannabe offshoot cults of him.

If you really think this doesn't happen because the FBI says so you really need to evaluate your perspective!

If you really think it does happen because a web site tells you then you need more help than can be offered.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Or maybe people just love to troll for and cherry pick views that don't match their own and make big issues of them.

Shrugs.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Let's see... Deaths incited by Hollywood propaganda over the years ..
Generously, maybe 10,000 ?
Now, how many deaths by God or in the name of God ?
Noah's flood, crusades, War war war...
minus Lazarus, carry the one...about 1,000,000,000.
Yep still not worried about Hollywood.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Let's see... Deaths incited by Hollywood propaganda over the years ..
Generously, maybe 10,000 ?
Now, how many deaths by God or in the name of God ?
Noah's flood, crusades, War war war...
minus Lazarus, carry the one...about 1,000,000,000.
Yep still not worried about Hollywood.

technically 20,000,000 give or take a few thousand. not to mention unrecorded unjustified deaths, ie people dying of dissease and starvation and murder since the dawn of man. but still, the principle stands.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Jesus the Morning Star...

I think he was born for Hollywood, and he will outshine the other stars like he was his father, that all powerful, not so seemingly intelligent Sun God, that if it died, it would be the end of days, or time(more so for the earth perception of it anyways). And we'd missing God ever loving warmth that would probably bake us to death, and leaving earth a scored hell if we don't get our angels wing to get of this rock the sun get really fat from all the souls it devoured.

Its a love, hate thing.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Hey...um...lets keep the veiled and not so veiled insults to a minimum.

The Germans followed that advice during the rise of the Nazis in the 1930s. How did it turn out for them? The Religious Right, comprised of fundamentalist Christian evangelicals/charismatics who believe in Christian reconstructionism/theonomy/dominionism, is a dangerous totalitarian political movement fronting as religion. Coddle it at your peril. Would you be of the same opinion if they were wearing uniforms and jackboots? I think not. I'm sure you're aware that the Nazis used Christianity as a front, too, and that their ranks were peppered with frothing zealots claiming to have the best interest of the German people in mind. It's essential that we rip the mask off this current totalitarian movement rather than giving it a free pass because it waves a cross and Bible.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Were the judaic deity a genuine authentic phenomena rather than the fictional figment so many claim it to be, i would hold it responsible for not using its omniscience and omnipotence responsibly. given our own lack of such formidable attributes, I'm not inclined to condemn them for something they haven't done yet. democracy still lives. but should a theocratic agenda rise triumphant, i will be right there beside you. lets just not get ahead of ourselves here.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hollywood has one God:
Money

Look at all the Christ movies and the Ten Commandments

They’ll do movies about God such as Mel Gibson’s exercise in sadism The Passion of Christ with that Jesus movie( where they beat him from start to finish) as long as they sell.

He should have named it: The Passion of the Sadist

Money rules them not Gnosticism, imo

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Were the judaic deity a genuine authentic phenomena rather than the fictional figment so many claim it to be, i would hold it responsible for not using its omniscience and omnipotence responsibly. given our own lack of such formidable attributes, I'm not inclined to condemn them for something they haven't done yet. democracy still lives. but should a theocratic agenda rise triumphant, i will be right there beside you. lets just not get ahead of ourselves here.

If the Abrahamic deity exists, maybe this is what he wants. I spent three plus years researching the Religious RIght. The time to stop totalitarian movements is before they are in full control. If you want me to recommend some books, let me know and I'll send you the names of a couple via U2U.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Hollywood has one God:
Money

Look at all the Christ movies and the Ten Commandments

They’ll do movies about God such as Mel Gibson’s exercise in sadism The Passion of Christ with that Jesus movie( where they beat him from start to finish) as long as they sell.

He should have named it: The Passion of the Sadist

Money rules them not Gnosticism, imo

I believe Mel Gibson personally financed "The Passion", although Hollywood (a euphemism for the entire industry) will sometimes finance atrocious vanity projects as part of an agreement with a big name who has made bundles of money for them ("You do six films of our choice and we'll finance your vanity project."). I do believe that Mel Gibson is a sado-masochist. Not only "The Passion" but a number of other films he's been associated with suggest it ("Apocalypto" and "Brave Heart" come to mind).

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Check out the National Anthem from the 60s on TV..its pretty sick.. hollywood magic wand of holly tree..

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

There is diligence and then there is paranoia. trying to stop a war before it starts is a very risky endeavor. theocratic authoritarianism is not a probability or even a considerable possibility at this point. again, democracy still lives and that means theocrats are at the shorter end of the stick. unless you have compelling evidence that says otherwise?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join