It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's War On God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is a short part of a series which looks at how Hollywood has an Anti-God agenda. More specifically an Anti-Christ Agenda and how it intends to instil the idea of Gnosticism and that you are God, into people's minds with predictive programing.

A lot of us can agree that the elite use predictive programing so please bear that in mind and look at this recent 'Hollywood year of God' and the Biblical films that have been released. When you look into it there is actually a massive Anti-God campaign, even down to what the starring actors have said about the films in interviews.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Im pretty sure God would send Satan like lightning fell from the sky.

It was a flipping meteorite.
edit on 25-11-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
where can i give to this anti god campaign?
i have a few extra bucks laying around

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique
Not really any different than parents brainwashing their kids with religous crap . But people don't really complain about that is acceptable programming .
But I didn't need hollywood to make me anti god or antichrist just observing religious people of faith made me that way . Stop programming your kids with that garbage

edit on 25/11/14 by freedomSlave because: damn phone

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Looks like god is losing that war.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It has been said that the Jews run Hollywood. But are they really Jewish?
Does Jewish still mean Hebrew or Isrealite? so many questions without
firm answers. One thing is for sure, nothing is sacred in Hollywood.

SnF

originally posted by: intrepid
Looks like god is losing that war.

But surely you know looks are deceiving.

I'm reminded of what Moses said.

edit on Rpm112514v532014u40 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So Hollywood releasing a slew of pro-Christianity action/disaster movies is evidence that Hollywood hates god? That's some interesting logic you got going on there. So is Passion of the Christ a snuff film then?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry guys but i'm a producer & director in hollywood and there is no such agenda. I'm friends with producers who control a large large chunk of what you'd consider blockbusters. There's just no conspiracy there. The bottom line is they make movies that people respond @ the box office with. People just love a good fantasy, conspiracy, thriller that takes them out of the reality they live in. Movies with duality that present radical moments or ideals just plain end up more interesting. There are religious movies that are truly great but the problem is there are very very few comparatively. Just please everyone drop it with the whole Hollywood conspiracy thing I see on here so often. It truly does not exist and I feel 110% confident saying that. Oh and why is Christ in moves less than just regular ol' God? Maybe because Jesus isn't recognized as God by the Jewish faith and most writers in town are Jewish. It sounds more like you're upset that Jesus isn't everyone's God.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Actually there is a movie coming out with christian bale as moses and it looks epic! Even makes God look badass lol

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

Looks awesome!

Hard to paint God as the loser of any contest.

link   
O plz, Hollywood makes so much money of God, it like the made a deal with the Devil.

And God sitting there, twiddling his almighty thumbs not caring idols of Gods image.

You can make God all nuturing and educational, or entertainingly violent like how t.v usually is.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So is Passion of the Christ a snuff film then?

Ya i guess it was .. all about the snuffing out of jesus for 2 hours

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

But that what made Jesus famous and what the christian love to gloat about for their cause.

He could sent Satan or used his God powers and crushed all opponents. Instead, Jesus took a beating, and became all powerful like Obi-wan.

After death, makes big blockbusters.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I believe Marilyn Manson said,,
" if they think an artist can destroy their faith, then their faith is rather fragile"

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

How is it anti god? They're saying we're all god. As an atheist, I can handle that much! That's basically what I believe anyhow- we're all gods.

Oh wait, you mean it's anti- xtian. Yeah well, there were some xtian groups (cathars, gnostics) whom believed this same thing...and your control freak religious leaders cut them down to the ground.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I don't know why butI had no desire to see the Noahs arc one with Russel Crowe (and I love Russel!) but this one I will be seeing.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I believe Marilyn Manson said,,
" if they think an artist can destroy their faith, then their faith is rather fragile"

Believe it or not , I've listened to a few of of Mansons
interviews and found him extremely intelligent. But it isn't
the faith as a whole or a fully developed faith such as my
own that is at stake here. Not at all.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

Noah? You didn't miss much really, less than epic. But
enjoyable family viewing, indeed!

edit on Rpm112514v34201400000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If Hollywood kept a constant pro-God stance their movies would all be pretty similar and it would fail as a business.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So an all powerful God is getting beaten by the liberal elite of Hollywood, whatever next.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join