It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

give it up for lasagna

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
love it....its almost better as a left over

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Its not altmost better IS always better.

That must be a scientific fact or something.

( unless is like 3 daus old and toxic)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Lasagna is one of my all time favorite foods; and there are so many variations in recipes the can be made. Yummy!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sexy picture! Everything is better leftover. The flavors marry and fantasticness results.

I make chile, posole, and even pasta dishes to freeze and have later. But I always let it sit in the frig for a day before freezing.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Nice!

Interesting synchronicity, I'm having left-over Lasagna for lunch.

I guess this means I should get to it ...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i love lasagna. i hate hamburger, so never use it. but some mild italian sausage (or an equal blend hot and sweet, whichever floats your boat).

I like fresh basil, a layer of it. I prefer cottage cheese to ricotta. And think that provolone is far to infrequently used in lasagna.

Once i subbed alfredo sauce for the marinara, and shrimp for the sausage. Lots of crushed garlic and spinach. It was really good, but the wife won't let me make it because of the garlic and my breath after eating it.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
i love lasagna. i hate hamburger, so never use it. but some mild italian sausage (or an equal blend hot and sweet, whichever floats your boat).

I like fresh basil, a layer of it. I prefer cottage cheese to ricotta. And think that provolone is far to infrequently used in lasagna.

i dont use meat either and i also use cottage cheese. i do use ricotta as well but i sub out about 75% of it for ricotta
good stuff

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

cottage cheese run through a food processor gives a ricotta like texture.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Lots of crushed garlic and spinach. It was really good, but the wife won't let me make it because of the garlic and my breath after eating it.

I love garlic breath! LOL Good thing because we both LOVE it and I put it in absolutely everything!

The sausage and basil sounds fantastic!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There is NO better pasta. Hey. 1-1 fat, orange cartoon cats can't be wrong.
The thing is to make an awesome lasagna it costs a LOT. For me about $30. And to do it right takes a fair bit of time. So you sure aren't making it for 1.

top topics

join