It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ager Now Born-Again Christian Testimony (Read this if you hold a pagan belief system)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Advance too quickly? Why would anyone ever be worried about extradimensional creatures recognizing you as one of their own? This hasn't been a gauntlet so much as it has been a homecoming. ;p

And as far as I can tell, the devil she is shaking off is the seven churches of this world.
edit on 11 25 2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Kundalini energy/prana/chi/light do activate part of the unconscious by stimulating the brain with energy making the person more creative and intuitive.

The same playfulness with sound that babies are doing can sometimes be achieved since the creative part of you mind can find it funny to play around with different sounds creating new melodies without caring that the sound makes sense.

But I do agree one thing about the video. Either the energy just is and is the same in both instances regardless of the religion the experiancer has when it comes.

The whole it is only the divine in our religion but demonic in another is hypocritical and small minded.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

The second video is the same one I linked, just uploaded by a different YouTube user. The three parts are merged into one though, so viewing is easier.

But... I'm curious..

Do you have any comments of your own?
Or do you only speak vicariously through YouTube videos?
edit on 11-25-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: format ocd

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The whole "tinitus like ringing in my ears" does fit well with Kundalini awakening so I do believe you.

I have only had one internal speakers event in my life and do not know enough to know how to recalibrate your third eye so you do not get that information.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Advance too quickly? Why would anyone ever be worried about extradimensional creatures recognizing you as one of their own? This hasn't been a gauntlet so much as it has been a homecoming. ;p

And as far as I can tell, the devil she is shaking off is the seven churches of this world.

I agree with you and also disagree with you
. Sometimes change comes to quickly and you get overwhelmed and you might have baggage holding you back that can be hard to handle.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Either the energy just is and is the same in both instances regardless of the religion the experiancer has when it comes.

You said "either" but there was no or?

Anyway, whatever the cause is I think it deserves some study.

I find it very interesting and somewhat eerie too.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

The second video is the same one I linked, just uploaded by a different YouTube user. The three parts are merged into one though, so viewing is easier.

But... I'm curious..

Do you have any comments of your own?
Or do you only speak vicariously through YouTube videos?

Yes, I can relate to the first video because I experienced a lot of what he is talking about.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

That is your view and have fun with it. While you play around with your view and judge everyone exactly like Jesus told you not to, I will at times play around in the bliss like a kid.

I am a spirit having a human experience.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Either the energy just is and is the same in both instances regardless of the religion the experiancer has when it comes.

You said "either" but there was no or?

Anyway, whatever the cause is I think it deserves some study.

I find it very interesting and somewhat eerie too.

As you see with LABTECH767 post. Third eye and crown chakra activation can both be good and bad.

Some people who have problems with third eyes awareness will be put in insane asylums because they cannot handle the information they get and our society have no good tools to fix their problems. I have myself no experiences of this.

Another example is the empathic ability that some have (I am not good at this ability and do everything I can to push that ability to the lowest setting). It can be quite annoying to feel inside other peoples energies/problems inside yourself and not know if it is you or other people who have the problem. But at the same time this ability is a blessing in people that are healers with laying of hands/Reiki.

There is something called the kundalini flame that happens inside the body that can create intense heat when the kundalini flow. This can be very annoying to me since I do not like feeling warm in my body. Sometimes the flow of energy on the crown can make you feel a bit seasick. There is a nerve center under the third eye sensory package on the top of the nose that can be very sensitive at time and very annoying when it is overstimulated.

But then put in perspective the bliss experience makes you feel loved on a level that is incredible.

There is a reason people in the bliss write songs like amazing grace.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I see nothing there to change my system of spirituality

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ok wasn't going to post, but hey, it's a free internet....almost.

My biggest issue with the "evidence" you supply, is bias, as in they are produced by christians....do you have anything impartial stating your case, like one made by Jews, or Pagan's, hell I'll take one made by atheists, but while your vids are made by members of the God club, they lack impartiality, which really is essential if you want to be taken seriously, by which I mean agenda neutral.

See you cannot ever hope to win pagan hearts and minds (it is what you are trying to do, you have stated it in the title, by drawing them in specifically by proxy...naming them as a group) with a source which is already a staunch believer in the subject it is addressing.

A little off topic, but not really, wouldn't it be great if you could get cookie monster to push the religious agenda, seriously, I might perhaps be swayed.

Specific to the video in the OP, pretty much what I have already said, I would want to see an unbias source demonstrating the evils of the new age before I would write it off as demonic, will be honnest and say I didn't make it to far into the video, but then I wouldn't, as I cannot be manipulated when a source has a vested interest in perceived outcomes, just as you wouldn't wish someone to show you a vid demonstrating talking in tounges as possession made by a pagan, for much the same reason I have stated above...lack of impartiality.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
He was seeing demons because of all the negativity he picked up by watching Christian conspiracy videos online. Those videos are designed to make people lose all hope in Love and Light and to make them paranoid about everything, because when you're paranoid about everything, then fear consumes you and you begin to become suspicious of everyone and love others less and less as love is replaced by fear.

He also says that those beings were forcing him to do things. He should have known that was suspicious. Spiritual beings don't work like that. Spiritual beings are patient and kind so will not force others to do things against their will.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Do you even know what New Ager is?

I'd really like to hear it.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Any religious egoic construct regardless of sect provides a major obstacle to the process of total Self realization. Some time further along the wheel of Samsara you too will come to this conclusion. No worries. You WILL realize this... a life time from now, ten life times from now, a thousand. Time does not exist. Looking for God? You are BEYOND God. The God you worship doesn't even realize that it is greater than it is. Everything is ONE. Brahman. The Dharmakaya. You and Me.. Namaste

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Good grief.

Origins of the Kaballah:

"According to the traditional understanding, Kabbalah dates from Eden. It came down from a remote past as a revelation to elect Tzadikim (righteous people), and, for the most part, was preserved only by a privileged few. Talmudic Judaism records its view of the proper protocol for teaching this wisdom, as well as many of its concepts, in the Talmud, Tractate Hagigah, Ch.2."

Wiki

Before the Demons were Demons they were Gods. It is a common occurrence that religions following others "demonize" the deities of the previous "divine order." See history of Hinduism, Egyptian and Greek mythology, etc.

Look up the word Devi. Look up the word Daimon.

There are much older faiths than the syncretic menage that is Christianity.

I've seen reruns of The Animaniacs on Youtube that came closer to changing my attitudes about religion.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TechUnique
Yoga, just like many other things, music for instance, can be used as a means for channeling demonic spirits. Research it.

First off, you have to believe in demonic spirits for them to have any affect on you. When you believe in something, you give power to it. If you refuse to believe in something, you give it no personal power. You are free to put your power towards better things. Like helping others.

Good luck with your new religion. Please try to not be one of those annoying zealots.

Too late.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

To the fairest. LMAO, now I get the golden apple references in the Illuminatus writings. I am so dense. I think you reach a certain point in life where you've come across so much information that education becomes a process of remembering along with a process of learning. That is sad. It is as if the mind is only able to hold onto so much at one time before stuff begins to fall out the backside. ;p

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I've always believed that we are comprised of "information."

I just think that information waxes, wanes and probably suffers from coding errors.

Noise and information ... does remind one of Eris, no?

Best,

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
He was seeing demons because of all the negativity he picked up by watching Christian conspiracy videos online. Those videos are designed to make people lose all hope in Love and Light and to make them paranoid about everything, because when you're paranoid about everything, then fear consumes you and you begin to become suspicious of everyone and love others less and less as love is replaced by fear.

He also says that those beings were forcing him to do things. He should have known that was suspicious. Spiritual beings don't work like that. Spiritual beings are patient and kind so will not force others to do things against their will.

Do you really believe that?
You should be extremely careful! Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Too late.

originally posted by: Klassified
Too late.

Oh. There you are.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join