It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China should FINANCE Ferguson protests to make them BIGGER

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
After all.

US and CIA do this to other countries.

(I put my hand to my ear) What's that Americans, you wouldn't like that would you ?

I love how Americans keep saying even on ATS, if you are against government fine.....but don't hurt the people.

I got news for you, YOU ARE THE GOVERNMENT, when your government goes to kill other people in their countries and you do nothing. You are the government.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

Sure. Let us allow China and Russia finance endless internal protests inside america. Let us give these foreign governments the power. Let us give these government leverage in North America.

Would they not love to control the whole of North America in addition to the whole of Asia?

edit on 25-11-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5
After all.

(I put my hand to my ear) What's that Americans, you wouldn't like that would you ?

I love how Americans keep saying even on ATS, if you are against government fine.....but don't hurt the people.

I got news for you, YOU ARE THE GOVERNMENT, when your government goes to kill other people in their countries and you do nothing. You are the government.

ISIS already involved in supporting them both in moral and financial support.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

After all.

I have read a couple of your threads and comments over the past few days WineWithIce5 and totally respect and understand your personal opinions.

However, what I have difficulty with is your constant spewing of hate towards the USA and the Western world in general.

May I ask why your hate is so blatant?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

ETA : Oh, and by the way, no I am not American
edit on 25/11/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
ETA : Oh, and by the way, no I am not American

Me neither, for the record.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Sure. Let us let China and Russia finance internal protests inside america. Let us give these foreign governments the power. Let us give these government leverage in North America. Would they not love to control the whole of North America in addition to the whole of Asia?

The banks have already allowed this through their ability to purchase and own land in the US. The real enemy is the banking industry not races of people, not religious people these are only used to manipulate the people for the profit of the banking industry via the media industrial complex.

This whole Ferguson riots have been prepared and backed by the banking industry and its media wings since the shooting.

Wake up World, the enemy is the baking industry and its hierarchal Governments it has established in every country and it's control via its media arm.

Ferguson, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Russia et all are controlled by the banking industry.

edit on 25-11-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Agent provocateur?

The state and rate of decay of the US is brisk. There is no need to add any wood the fire. No one can stop it.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Swanne

You don't seem to understand a simple concept,

What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

If US government does this to other countries, why should other countries NOT do this to US government ?

I means sure......you'll probably say "well don't be bad like the US, show that you are better, more moral etc"

OKAY, and how will that kind of thinking play out.

I already know the answer if you don't.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
The banks have already allowed this through their ability to purchase and own land in the US.

Yes but this push is being compensated by the inertia of the American people's national identity. Encouraging people to rally behind Sino-Russia will take that away. Sino-Russia will want something back for all this help they will have given to the people if the people wins against the "big bad american government" - perhaps leadership over the post-revolution North America? After all, will then reason Sino-Russia, without Sino-Russia, the American people would have never won... The people will owe Sino-Russia...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Asking for an evil to replace an evil will still leave an evil on the throne.

America might be dark, but Sino-Russia's history is even darker - and by several orders of magnitude.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yep. The sooner we get those nukes in the air the better.

Great idea OP. I can see you've thought this out.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Chester

You are completely wrong. Russia and China have something called National Central Banks.

They are part of the government, they are not private entities, they print currency WITHOUT interest attached to it payable in the future.

Russia and China as well as other BRICS have formed their own IMF, they are working on pushing out Rothschild Neocon Zionist banking order out of business.

You can paint Russia and China under Jewish thumb all you want, even if everyone believed you, in few years it will be clear who is going down.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Agent provocateur?

The state and rate of decay of the US is brisk. There is no need to add any wood the fire. No one can stop it.

We the people can stop it if we would realize who the real enemy is. the co-equal interactive Government set up by the founders was cut off in its infancy by the banking industry in the 1830's because of world economics. The whole govt for the people by the people never got off the ground so to say. and we in the US have been lied to and living that lie ever since.

We need only to go back to that eo-equal interactive Govt and put the banking systems hierarchal govt out of business. the big problem is that most people do not know how to survive without govt help. So people need to buck up, work hard and learn to fend for themselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The banks have already allowed this through their ability to purchase and own land in the US.

Yes but this push is being compensated by the inertia of the American people's national identity. Encouraging people to rally behind Sino-Russia will take that away. Sino-Russia will want something back for all this help they will have given to the people if the people wins against the "big bad american government" - perhaps leadership over the post-revolution North America? After all, will then reason Sino-Russia, without Sino-Russia, the American people would have never won... The people will owe Sino-Russia...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Who do you think back those banks?

Wake up all the banks are connected it is called the Banking Industry. And it ain't no Zionist controlled entity either.

edit on 25-11-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Rodinus

Are you familiar with concept of "Justice"

When someone wants something bad to stop, and for those who do bad things to be punished.

THAT IS WHO I AM.....seeker of justice, if you prefer to only interact on ATS with Pro US government shills. Then please avoid my threads.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am sorry Swanne

I guess you are right....we will keep the 9/11 inside job government and we will faithfully wait for NUCLEAR FALSE FLAG

Gee I hope I don't die in the next false flag, I hope I don't die so I can talk to my friend Swanne on ATS some more....

Some of you severely lack common sense. Which of course is the reason all of this is happening. People don't think anymore, they just go along.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

When someone wants something bad to stop, and for those who do bad things to be punished.

THAT IS WHO I AM.....seeker of justice

And you think that calling for the help of a country who killed 5-10 millions of its own people (Russia, Stalin) and the help of a country who killed 40-70 million of its own people (China, Zedong) is a way to bring Justice to the people of America?

I do not call that justice, I call that a stupid idea.

Some of you severely lack common sense.

You should look yourself in a mirror.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sure. Let us let China and Russia finance internal protests inside america. Let us give these foreign governments the power. Let us give these government leverage in North America. Would they not love to control the whole of North America in addition to the whole of Asia?

Wake up World, the enemy is the baking industry and its hierarchal Governments it has established in every country and it's control via its media arm.

Hang the Pillsbury doughboy!!!!
Let him suffer!!!
edit on 25-11-2014 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Governments are financed by the banking industry.

No government finances itself nowadays they trade their natural resources to the banking industry's world market for military financing.

The only true military complex is the banking industry.

Don't be fooled the banking industry wants conflict it places finances back into their control via, insurance industry, Medical industry and the military industry.

It is not Jew's or any other race it is greedy families of men of all races who have had this control for thousands of years, and in every war or conflict the banking industry is the only one to survive all others have to rebuild by getting loans from the banking industry.

Same in Ferguson the ones to benefit the most is the banks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join