It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

​CNN’s Amanpour show edits out criticism by visiting RT host.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I didn't hear anything from Amanpour

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: intrptr

Yah, like she said, she's not Russian or spouting Russias propaganda (the billboards) either. Neither am I. For instance, both sides accuse the other of fascism and they are both right.

She is telling the truth when she says she is not Russian, although I can't imagine she will ever find employment anywhere else now.Everything else she said was carefully scripted Russian propaganda.

I didn't know she was quitting her job (or suicidal for that matter). I do know why she seemed vexed. I would be too if I had to discuss anything with Amanpour. She is the State.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Something to think about...

Some claim RT is just as biased, but RT is actual the one having the CNN video at its site, where CNN just cuts out the inconvenient pieces and doesn`t post them on its site.

Wrong again.You really need to check your facts before you post.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I don't understand how proving that one news station pushes BS elevates another news station above it like they are somehow not doing the same thing. Why should I trust either station?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Some claim RT is just as biased, but RT is actual the one having the CNN video at its site, where CNN just cuts out the inconvenient pieces and doesn`t post them on its site.

So why not show it in the video ?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaJoe52

I didn't hear anything from Amanpour

Transcript and video in the link provided by OP.

But if you want to hear her, here you go…
Now thats some balanced ummm… reporting. Looks like she got her way. US is currently bombing Syria.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So why not show it in the video ?

As I have already explained, the show only has so much time allotted to it so they had to edit the interviews.News programs always edit interviews. Naouai kept evading the questions and returning to the Kremlin's talking points. She had no choice. CNN has made a transcript of the entire interview available on their website. RT is blowing the whoile thing out of proportion for propaganda purposes.

Does RT post the full text of interviews it has edited?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: ChesterJohn

You still don't get it. It is not russia or nazi's, jew or gentile it is the BANKING INDUSTRY that is behind all govt's, wars, conflicts whether they look religious or political.

You have such a simple view of the world. I almost envy you.

the banking industry is the most complex entity on our planet, its fluidity and morphism helps it to elude even the simplest detection to its involvement in world political affairs and world conflicts, even though we all know they are there.

these are sure things and the banking industry counts on them. Wars, hospital beds, and grave yards all the other industries are set up around these by the banking industry everything from Education to politics, Media to Internet, Governments to Home economics, Insurance and medical.

This is no simple belief system, it is the TRUTH.

edit on 25-11-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Oh yes, all Christiane Amanpour her interviews are of the same length and don`t exceed the 9:29 min time.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Oh yes, all Christiane Amanpour her interviews are of the same length and don`t exceed the 9:29 min time.

Was this interview the only thing on her show that day?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You still don't get it. It is not russia or nazi's, jew or gentile it is the BANKING INDUSTRY that is behind all govt's, wars, conflicts whether they look religious or political.

Is Soros part of the "banking industry" (rhetorical question)? He is on wanted list in Russia.

George Soros: Russia poses existential threat to Europe

CNN and RT? David and Goliath?

"Moscow is clearly upping the ante on the airwaves, in an attempt to control the message, but what President Putin may see as an image problem, the rest of the world may view as weaponizing the Fourth Estate."

CNN's Amanpour Nailed for Censoring Guest in Propaganda Discussion

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This woman still touts her laurels as the great war correspondent when the truth is her heini has not been anywhere dangerous since Sarajavo in the 1990's the woman is married to a former US Assistant secretary of state and is as blatantly obvious a shill or mouthpiece as any RT reporter.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
One thing that RT do better than any USA news source is the choice of reporters
and talking heads. They can all talk, debate, well educated on the subjects they discuss.
Max keiser, George Galloway are two I like listening to, Abby Martin another.

Comparing the RT presenters to say Hannity and the Bill o Reillys is night and day when it comes to education on subject (in favour of RT) but similar in that they both have strong agendas to push.

RT also don't do the whole I'M GOING TO SHOUT OVER YOU if you remotely get off script that is a big thing on Sky News and Fox.

I love all sources, I read the BBC often and find myself rolling my eyes often, especially the carefully
selected stories you can comment on, and the stories you can not comment on.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I repeat: does RT post the full transcript of interviews it has edited? This is not a rhetorical question. You need to discover the answer if you are to learn.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
While this may get me banned, it must be said.

It has been a VERY long time since I logged in here- but for good reason.

DJW- it would seem you are either a disinformation agent, part of a COINTELPRO OP, or a "useful idiot" that spews what it sees on other alternative news websites. In any case- you are very transparent (and rather unbelievable as well).

Chester- You are rather close to the mark- but you need to go deeper. Yes- the banking cartel controls much of the world's economy these days. But the mega-corporations are part of the equation as well. There are sooo many lobbyists "buying" government votes these days that the illusion of a democracy is but a total joke.

In the end, PSYCHOPATHY is rampant throughout the world. It has infiltrated governments, corporations, police and military officers- just about every sector of human life that exhibits some sort of control over humanity. But know this- even if it means our total destruction by a world war, celestial bombardment, or a brutal global virus- this endeavor will fail. Truth will prevail- even in small numbers- and many of us will gladly accept that fate in exchange for peace (even if only for a time in the grand scheme of things).

Long live the truth!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Obviously shows which reporter has an actual intent of reporting. I looked back and sure enough aman has a history of following state department rhetoric. She's a disservice to humanity in her position.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum Logic

DJW- it would seem you are either a disinformation agent, part of a COINTELPRO OP, or a "useful idiot" that spews what it sees on other alternative news websites. In any case- you are very transparent (and rather unbelievable as well).

Why? Because my opinions differ from yours? I point out facts, you call people names.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum Logic
While this may get me banned, it must be said.

It has been a VERY long time since I logged in here- but for good reason.

Chester- You are rather close to the mark- but you need to go deeper. Yes- the banking cartel controls much of the world's economy these days. But the mega-corporations are part of the equation as well. There are sooo many lobbyists "buying" government votes these days that the illusion of a democracy is but a total joke.

In the end, PSYCHOPATHY is rampant throughout the world. It has infiltrated governments, corporations, police and military officers- just about every sector of human life that exhibits some sort of control over humanity. But know this- even if it means our total destruction by a world war, celestial bombardment, or a brutal global virus- this endeavor will fail. Truth will prevail- even in small numbers- and many of us will gladly accept that fate in exchange for peace (even if only for a time in the grand scheme of things).

Long live the truth!

the mega multi-national corporations are part of and a front to the Intl Banking Industry itself. Strip all away and what is left is the banking industry they bank roll the multi-national corporations via the the banking network set-up in every country.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

the mega multi-national corporations are part of and a front to the Intl Banking Industry itself. Strip all away and what is left is the banking industry they bank roll the multi-national corporations via the the banking network set-up in every country.

What you are describing here is called an "economy." Economies are everywhere, even in Communist countries.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What you are describing here is called an "economy." Economies are everywhere, even in Communist countries.

Banks finance the economies.

Notice that gas prices are down but everything else is going up. Just wait until the gas prices go up again. All of this is programed by the banking industry which hold the slips on national economies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join