It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Central Conspiracy of Religion Revealed - Their LORD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Revelation 11

7 When the witnesses finish their testimony, the beast which comes from the bottomless pit will fight them, conquer them, and kill them. 8 Their dead bodies will lie on the street of the important city where their Lord was crucified. The spiritual names of that city are Sodom and Egypt. 9 For 3½ days some members of the people, tribes, languages, and nations will look at the witnesses’ dead bodies and will not allow anyone to bury them. 10 Those living on earth will gloat over the witnesses’ death. They will celebrate and send gifts to each other because these two prophets had tormented those living on earth.

The Beast that comes up is Abbadon, or the Father of Adon (Adonai). For more on why Ab (Father) and Addon (Adonai) is defined this way, see this thread: Apollyon / Abaddon. Their Lord (The Lord of the Beast) was the one crucified in the land of Sodom and Egypt. This is the region in and around Jerusalem. Egypt is symbolism for the Earth, which is the refinery of mankind.

How can it be that the savior (Jesus) is the Adonai (Adon), just as Yahweh was know as Adon? We don't know. We are left to speculate, which is all we have in this mess of Babel. Here is where the conspiracy comes in. You do not know any of this because they have wiped the true names for gods from the Bible. Today, however, we do know the names. We also know the significance of Psalms 83 and the Book of Enoch. The assembly of gods are all the fallen angels, of which, Yahweh is one of these Benai Elohim (Sons of God / EL). The story has been manipulated to keep you in the dark. In truth, all of this may be utter deception. As Revelation says, the nations are deceived. All of us. We must assume that the deception to overcome centers around the narrative of Enoch, which is parallel to Genesis 6 and Jude 1. There is no mistake that a large clue was left in Jude 1.

As I pause here, I simply pray that the true God stands up and defends truth. Until He/She/They do, I will continue to speculate and seek the truth. No error in this. We are all in the dark, left on our own to seek, find and adapt.

Jude 1

5 I want to remind you about what you already know: The Lord (Yahweh) once saved his people from Egypt. But on another occasion he destroyed those who didn’t believe. 6 He held angels for judgment on the great day. They were held in darkness, bound by eternal chains. These are the angels who didn’t keep their position of authority but abandoned their assigned place.

Now that you make the connection to the Elohim (sons) that are in the assembly of 'gods,' you can know the true Elohim (Father) who made it all. Genesis 1 outlines the Father and Mother (Ruach Elohim), both of which are ONE. The first sin of Yahweh was forming Adam, then dividing his female (Ruach) from the male. How? Shedding blood. The rib was taken and the fruit of knowledge used to form Eve. The garden was planted and the fruit of life restricted.

Here is the conspiracy again. It was not mankind that sinned. It was Yahweh. He is the adversary of man and the accuser of man. Satan is said to be the same. Satan was made by Yahweh (Genesis 3:!). Again, I am not accusing Yahweh. I am merely reading His word and speculating. What more can we do?

Psalms 93

1 O Elohim, do not remain silent.
Do not turn a deaf ear to me.
Do not keep quiet, O El.

2 Look, your enemies are in an uproar.
Those who hate you hold their heads high.
3 They make plans in secret against your people
and plot together against those you treasure.
4 They say, “Let’s wipe out their nation
so that the name of Israel will no longer be remembered.”
5 They agree completely on their plan.
They form an alliance against you:
6 the tents from Edom and Ishmael,
Moab and Hagar,
7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek,
Philistia, along with those who live in Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them.
They helped the descendants of Lot. Selah
9 Do to them what you did to Midian,
to Sisera and Jabin at the Kishon River.
10 They were destroyed at Endor.
They became manure to fertilize the ground.
11 Treat their influential people as you treated Oreb and Zeeb.
Treat all their leaders like Zebah and Zalmunna.
12 They said, “Let’s take Elohim’s pasturelands for ourselves.”
13 O my Elohim, blow them away like tumbleweeds,[a]
like husks in the wind.
14 Pursue them with your storms,
and terrify them with your windstorms
15 the way fire burns a forest
and flames set mountains on fire.
16 Let their faces blush with shame, O Yahweh,
so that they must look to you for help.
17 Let them be put to shame and terrified forever.
Let them die in disgrace
18 so that they must acknowledge you.
Your name is Yahweh.
You alone are Elyon of the whole earth.

These verses are speaking of the Father taking his seat in the assembly of Sons. It was the Father that put the Son (Adonai / Adon) on the Cross because of shedding blood:

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

The conspiracy continues with a further witness against the Beast. The blood shed on the cross was accomplished by the Father. He did this to humble the Son. As this conspiracy continues, know why we still have bloodshed on this Earth. The Sons are still ruling and the bloodbath continues as they deceive mankind.

In all of this, we must decide if Adonai is the enemy or the savior. 2000 years after his payment on the cross, what is the fruit? What were his own words of peace?

Matthew 10

34 “Don’t think that I came to bring peace to earth. I didn’t come to bring peace but conflict. 35 I came to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 A person’s enemies will be the members of his own family.

37 “The person who loves his father or mother more than me does not deserve to be my disciple. The person who loves a son or daughter more than me does not deserve to be my disciple. 38 Whoever doesn’t take up his cross and follow me doesn’t deserve to be my disciple. 39 The person who tries to preserve his life will lose it, but the person who loses his life for me will preserve it.

I must admit that I do not have the capacity to know the truth in this. None of us do. All of this is unseen by us. We are left alone to speculate as to why the father of Adonai is Abaddon, the same one that emerges from the bottomless pit. Why do the leaders worship Lucifer? Why do Christians worship the bright and morning star?

Again, I am as confused as you are. Truly, they have done a good job in deceiving us, whoever 'THEY' are. Note that the words above are not those of Jesus, but of the Father by the very testimony of the Son of God.

Aleph Tav, the mark in scripture, is literally ET in English. This is my best guess for this conspiracy in a large universe filled with life using the fruit of knowledge. They have been here a long time and are old.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The Mystery of God Held From the Foundation - Disclosure 2000 Years Ago

edit on 25-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here is what we must decide.

Psalm 83:18 so that they must acknowledge you.
Your name is Yahweh.
You alone are Elyon of the whole earth.

Is Yahweh the true EL, or is he a Son? Bloodshed reveals him. The true Father is LOVE, not hate or jealousy. That is my conclusion. If not, we are in trouble. I speculate. What else can we do?

Can we confidently proclaim the creator of the Snake as our savior from the Snake? Is he the real snake in this story? While I am confused, maybe you are not. I choose to be honest and say that I do not know. Until I do know, I choose free will and no savior other than the real God who shall remain unnamed and unknown. I assume the real God is out there somewhere waiting for us to overcome our enemies.

Seek, Find and Adapt.

What are we left with? If God is good, then all of creation is good. Lacking an enemy, God sets himself up as the enemy so that we can learn. He allows Himself to be both the enemy and savior. Again, lacking a mechanism to learn the difference between good and evil, God, by necessity, must take on both roles. In the end, we learn the difference, allowing us to rise. Death is an illusion. We cannot die and there is no evil other than the one we allow ourselves to create. Heaven or hell are merely the state we find ourselves in by our choices. God allows this for our benefit. Eventually, we all choose heaven by seeking, rising and adaptation. We revolve to evolve. Involution and evolution. Enemy or Savior. It's up to you.

Faced with any other choice, I choose to give God the benefit of the doubt.

I choose to overcome, forgive my enemy and Love. That's the final answer to this mystery. Mercy, not sacrifice. Water puts out fire.

edit on 25-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I have grown up with the idea put into my head that there are fallen angels after a huge fight in heaven. So we have good angels and bad along with Satan and devils.

Firstly I couldn't think why an angel would fall out with god? Why when you didn't live on earth would you be fed up with the creation of man? Where does it tell us about this fight in the bible? I can't remember reading about it on the trudge through that book years ago?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I have grown up with the idea put into my head that there are fallen angels after a huge fight in heaven. So we have good angels and bad along with Satan and devils.

Firstly I couldn't think why an angel would fall out with god? Why when you didn't live on earth would you be fed up with the creation of man? Where does it tell us about this fight in the bible? I can't remember reading about it on the trudge through that book years ago?

Numbers 21:14
14 Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the Lord, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,
----------------------------------------------
It is a lost book (at least that is was they say).
Note: I put the text in bold for highlighting purposes.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

We have a plethora of reasons to hesitate giving ourselves over to such a story. There is as much reason to doubt as there is to seek duplicity (wanting reward or avoiding punishment). I choose neutral. Until we are informed and we see a demonstration of what hides behind the veil, what motivation do we have, on the basis of truth, to embrace such a disaster of communication?

Sure, if you want to avoid punishment or gain reward, you might have a reason, but this is pure duplicity. I don't seek my own good in this. I seek truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

We have a plethora of reasons to hesitate giving ourselves over to such a story. There is as much reason to doubt as there is to seek duplicity (wanting reward or avoiding punishment). I choose neutral. Until we are informed and we see a demonstration of what hides behind the veil, what motivation do we have, on the basis of truth, to embrace such a disaster of communication?

Sure, if you want to avoid punishment or gain reward, you might have a reason, but this is pure duplicity. I don't seek my own good in this. I seek truth.

You are quite right. But even staying neutral will get you a reward or a punishment ( as for every action there is a reaction ).
Spiritual realm does not have a daily newspaper, that comes to our front doors, from we can get that info as we stay sitting in our couch. We need to get out and look for it.

I don't seek my own good neither. I seek truth for the generations to come.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

S&F For your thread.
A personal line of considerations :
How about the 'oneness' having the same dualistic nature as everything it spawned ?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

S&F For your thread.
A personal line of considerations :
How about the 'oneness' having the same dualistic nature as everything it spawned ?

Well said. That is why we all have conflicts. Due to the dualistic nature.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You are quite right. But even staying neutral will get you a reward or a punishment ( as for every action there is a reaction ).
Spiritual realm does not have a daily newspaper, that comes to our front doors, from we can get that info as we stay sitting in our couch. We need to get out and look for it.

I don't seek my own good neither. I seek truth for the generations to come.

Yes and yes. Make peace and avoid war. Peace comes from truth being unwrapped from its shell. War and disunity comes from the left side of truth. Fish on the right side of the boat Peter.

edit on 26-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I can relate to your plight. I find myself with the same perplexing problems...I will share a couple of thoughts that have come to me and maybe they will help you along your way as things that people say help me along mine. I have wondered if the bottomless pit is symbolic of being in a perplexing situation such as we find ourselves in...one in which we can come to no solid conclusions and thus have no where to stand ...philosophically . Bottomless pit AKA No where to stand.

Chains of darkness AKA Being blind to the truth or having wrong embedded information. I have personally felt that I have had "psychological chains" put on me since childhood. I feel that I have had certain inherent ideologies that have "held me down" so to speak. I have wondered if the Devil/Yahweh are the manifestation of the duality that exists within the father. I just don't know if they co-exist within one body or are they separate? Does Michael "standing up" in Dan 12: 1 coincide with Abbadon being "unchained" and released.
I think the greatest duality that exists in the conscious realm is the duality between male and female is that what gog and magog is about ?

Is the virgin bride of Christ in Rev the whore of Babylon after He sanctifies her ? Is the Woman in Rev 17:3 representative of the "Scapegoat" which was lead into the wilderness ? I'm sorry OP all I have is questions too. Also do you think it is possible for the Devil and his angels to be incarnated here and not know who they are and be in a state of weakness as is implied in Isaiah 14:16 ??

Harry
edit on 26-11-2014 by HarryJoy because: Add

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

The battle in mentioned in Revelation, chapter 12:7-9.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Another perspective - using our actuality :
Religious consequences of Israel Jewish state proposal

top topics

join