It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see our Moon's aura ! WHY ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A very late reply.
But i saw a similar thing.
I've always been attracted to the moon, but never quite like this.
I was looking at it, and slowly began to see this bluish purple border or light around it. It always had a hite'is bright light before.
And the trees that were also in the view had this green light around them in sight of the moon.
I stopped blinking. It was just too beautiful.

It might have been their auras, it might have been the energy, it might have been because the staring was for too long.
But i believe it's something special.
It shouldn't drive you crazy. It should make you happy that you can see it, and not all people can! :')

Lots of Love

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: palermoman

Well you are not crazy. Tonight, for the first time, I saw a blue pulsating aura around the moon. The moon is full. It is the middle of summer and it has been stinkin hot during the day. Quite a show. JFWIW, my wife can't see it at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

This is going to sound mad. But hey, it's ATS right?

When I was 13 I read Schindler's Ark by Tom Kenneally from morning through to about 3am early the next morning, only putting it down to eat or use the lavatory, I was pretty engrossed.

When I finished I looked outside and saw the moon and I swear I thought I saw the moon as too silver hands clasping.

Easily could have been my eyes deceiving my sleep deprived young self, but what a beautiful sight.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Need glasses

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
While not saying I think anyone is seeing a moon aura, you can't completely discount it. Check out synesthesia at some point if you want to see how interesting it can be. There are people who see music or letters on a page as colors, and who upon hearing a word, can taste it. For example.. someone might taste pancakes every time they hear the word baseball. How is that for weird? : )

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Hoi man, this is the first time I actually take part of a forum, Im from the Netherlands and IT can happen that I make mistakes with my English but I try my best,
About the moon and the colors around it, I see it to man , the powerfull color blue and green around it,
1 hour ago i was outsider to smoke a sigaret and I looked at the moon en had a idee to look on the internet just curieus what I can find about it, Iknow it is an aura/energy thing and it didnt suprise me at al when I got the confirmitian from internet,

Beside this, Actually I wanna share something about my life,

Iam 20 years old now, and around my 16th someone yess someone else opend my third eye, we smoked a joint, and he litterly opend my third eye by holding my hand and staring eachother in the eyes, hè taked me to quantum level and I was shocked i couldnt SAY a word it shocked me for real, this whole experience was like REAL Magic,

I couldnt accept this in my head and there was a moment when I came backfrom that energie/quantum level, hè noticed and he was like: oahw youre out? No youre NOT, and I was back at the quantem level again and the teaching begon

Its very hard to explain what happend on that moment en beyond but I gonna try,

I saw particuls and everything all material things and air was full of these particuls, these things were energie hé explained and everything is energie, with his voice and mind hé created symbols and other things in these particles, hè created what hé wanted and things around us just started to reform,

Hé said some things about there is only Love and energie, everything this whole world exists out of energie and love, and the world we live in is a Illusion.
Everything moves and all material things are also energie en frequenties, if you master your subconcieus mind and chakra's and soul you can do and be and atracct wetever you want you are a God, its al frequenties and energie that you attract and are, you are infinite you are not your body, there is a God like conciusness and that are you, only love, love and joy is the highest frequentie so it contains the most power so if you only act out of Love and Joy you can achieve what you want,

But it is not that simple in order to have that godlike controle, you have to master you subconcieus mind, eat only things that are from nature meditatie en living this mystici God guru like life,

Close youre eyes broo hé said and enjoy,
I closed my eyes and there was a overwelming of colors and high vivid symbols it was just onreal,
Hé said that we now are expericing dmt in the brain, and man I can talk/write hours long about this experience en there is still so much missing! But i have to stop my phone is 2%

Iloveyou guys, im very gratefull, you are infinite, please do some research because i want you to know the same

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quincy20

Hoi man, this is the first time I actually take part of a forum, Im from the Netherlands and IT can happen that I make mistakes with my English but I try my best,
About the moon and the colors around it, I see it to man , the powerfull color blue and green around it,
1 hour ago i was outsider to smoke a sigaret and I looked at the moon en had a idee to look on the internet just curieus what I can find about it, Iknow it is an aura/energy thing and it didnt suprise me at al when I got the confirmitian from internet,

Beside this, Actually I wanna share something about my life,

Iam 20 years old now, and around my 16th someone yess someone else opend my third eye, we smoked a joint, and he litterly opend my third eye by holding my hand and staring eachother in the eyes, hè taked me to quantum level and I was shocked i couldnt SAY a word it shocked me for real, this whole experience was like REAL Magic,

I couldnt accept this in my head and there was a moment when I came backfrom that energie/quantum level, hè noticed and he was like: oahw youre out? No youre NOT, and I was back at the quantem level again and the teaching begon

Its very hard to explain what happend on that moment en beyond but I gonna try,

I saw particuls and everything all material things and air was full of these particuls, these things were energie hé explained and everything is energie, with his voice and mind hé created symbols and other things in these particles, hè created what hé wanted and things around us just started to reform,

Hé said some things about there is only Love and energie, everything this whole world exists out of energie and love, and the world we live in is a Illusion.
Everything moves and all material things are also energie en frequenties, if you master your subconcieus mind and chakra's and soul you can do and be and atracct wetever you want you are a God, its al frequenties and energie that you attract and are, you are infinite you are not your body, there is a God like conciusness and that are you, only love, love and joy is the highest frequentie so it contains the most power so if you only act out of Love and Joy you can achieve what you want,

But it is not that simple in order to have that godlike controle, you have to master you subconcieus mind, eat only things that are from nature meditatie en living this mystici God guru like life,

Close youre eyes broo hé said and enjoy,
I closed my eyes and there was a overwelming of colors and high vivid symbols it was just onreal,
Hé said that we now are expericing dmt in the brain, and man I can talk/write hours long about this experience en there is still so much missing! But i have to stop my phone is 2%

Iloveyou guys, im very gratefull, you are infinite, please do some research because i want you to know the same

Congratulations for taking the part on forum for first time

This is a very nice story you tell to us. Enjoy ur experiences on this definitely sounds like you have some special powers. Have more fun for now but don't do ur 3rd eye to much

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Depends what is termed 'aura'...

The moon often is seen with various numbers and shades, of aura around it.
Maybe that's due to atmospheric conditions and so many other things.

Those who have worked in such sectors of say mental health are real conscious of the rings and colour a full moon has...

Coz I tell you now, dollars to donuts, from working in the sector for over two decades I can pretty much tell you who I'm gonna be getting crisis callouts from and when.

The colour, the rings, the number and the shape...all of those seem to have some alignment with each persons presentation.
Given we as humans are predominately composed of water, and that the moon phases and cycles impact water, well..how would we not be affected?

There's ZERO scientific basis to my/our presumptions...there's a buttload of repetitive presentation that suggests it ain't all bollocks...

Lunatic - Lunar - Comes from the moons cycle.
Will also say I detest that word Lunatic...as it's so disparaging of people's experience of life and how they live it.

edit on 27-2-2019 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: palermoman
imagizer.imageshack.us...

Above is the picture i recreated in photoshop ( i don't know how moon's details are supposed to look. Also,i drew some stars for a real looking enveroinment).

So, in september 2012, all of a sudden i start to see Moon's aura. F***ing weird but gets me hypnotized every time. EVERY TIME.

Since then, "this gift" never vanished. But i don't have a reasonable explanation. And i really need one.
Sometime about that period i tried to "learn reading auras" but it seemed pretty hard, so i can't count on that.

It is not a Halo effect, i read about those. In my case, the blue ring around the moon keeps pulsing like a heartbeat.

I can't see it there are clouds. Instead, i can see it if i'm in a moving vehicle, train, etc. I don't really need to focus more than 1.5-2 seconds. All i do is stop blinking.

This forum is my last hope, please, i need theories. I don't have not even a single clue. Not knowing "why me" it's driving me insane.

I believe it called gravity and distortion of space/time. When looking at objects that has heavy gravity, you get a faint look at space/time being warp around it. sort of like a marble being dropped on a thin blanket. the weight of marble makes an enclave in the blanket(which is our space/time), that enclave around it, we see is sorta like what we see when we see a heavy gravity object in space. If you look at the sun without having your eyes burn out, it looks similar. I'm not a astrophysical or anything so don't quote me on any of this stuff. I just watch and read alot about this crap.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey i recently came across this and I have always been able to see the moons Aura too. It's a royal blue hue it's beautiful. I always wondered if there was anyone else out there who could see it! This is amazing to me!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join