It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Game that encourages Big GAY Hunting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Boycott Family Guy then. Greased up deaf guy?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
I love when people tell me that there isn't any hate left and that minorities, gays, and women need to stop whining because they have equality.

This new app tells us that hatred is still alive and well.

The game, which described itself as a “Popular game hunting on [sic] gays! Play and do not be gay!” was removed by Google on Monday morning following complaints from social media users.

However, it had been available since 5 November with an ‘Everyone’ suitability rating. Furthermore, before its removal, the title mustered a four-star rating from 352 reviews, accumulating over 10,000 downloads.

The app tasked players with hunting naked gay men using a shotgun in order to prevent a suggested rape. On the Google Play platform apps are not reviewed, instead with developers offered “Content Guidelines”.

m.thedrum.com...

I've got nothing to worry about right? Only the fact that there are still tons of people who would kill me and not only feel no remorse but think they were doing a good deed or protecting themselves.

Don't be naive, Christ almighty...... Of course there are people out there that would take joy in killing gay people.

There are some who hate black people, Asian people, polish people, irish people, white people, Indians, Jews, Muslims, baptists, Catholics and every other religion, color or belief system imaginable. There always will be.

When there is a shift in a people's beliefs it means the overall percentage changed, you can never expect EVERYONE will change.

The fact that you pick out this game to say "see, nothing has changed" is crazy. Of course things have changed over all, just not every single person. If there is 320,000,000 people in the USA and 10,000 think this game is fun and cool then that's a small percentage.

You're never going to change everyone in the world. get over it, accept it and move on.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join