It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The timing of Obama's Ferguson announcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Given that the people of Ferguson were likely to go sky high with this decision, I am astounded that the President did not do his statement in ADVANCE of the decision. His words are good and would have been good in ADVANCE. His late announcement has important points to listen too. I JUST WISH it was earlier. I wish it were more of a genuine sentiment and show of leadership, as opposed to a collossal ASS-COVERING.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Amazing obama saying clearly there is going to be a negitive response and that will make for great tv. Did anyone else hear that? Wow

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: devious003
Amazing obama saying clearly there is going to be a negitive response and that will make for great tv. Did anyone else hear that? Wow

I most certainly did hear that, was wondering if anyone else did as well!!
Did you also notice the awkward second of silence after he said it? Kinda sounded like he wasnt sure he should have said it or not...
edit on 24-11-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
He also said "throwing bottles" and someone threw a bottle LOLOLOLOL

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
His timing couldn't have been any better.

Complete failure.

Ultra irony.

The split screen TV coverage "Perfect".

The transcripts will be analyzed in detail in a couple of days.

Complete breakdown.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
He's community organizing, we just have to realize disorganize, reorganize, organize, it all falls under the same category he puts on the resume.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Losonczy I am sure he had the speech ready, prior to the announcement on TV. He waited until after the Grand Jury announcement. He paused several times because he was not sure how to say what he was going to say. He seem uncomfortable to me. I think he wanted to encourage some sort of response, but could not come out and just say it.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
And the blacks go wild. Ratings gold. Advertisers are lining up with their wallets open.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ferguson would've erupted in violence either way, even if the officer was indicted, even if his speech was made hours prior to the decision.

The "peaceful" victims were eager to loot and burn.

new topics

top topics

join