It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 - What would happen.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hi,

Originally posted by LadyV
It supossed to ba marl...not hte number 666

[Revelation 13:16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev. 13:17, 18)

Lady, you're right in supposing 666 to be the number of a man. And that man is the Anti-Christ. In Revelation, Satan literally possesses Anti-Christ, so this is Satan's number and all those who receieve it will be tormented in fire forever and ever, without exception.

Please do not accept this number when the time comes. My gut instinct tells me you wont.

God Bless you,

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
First of all the governments already know who you are. Tracking you is a very simple thing unless you give up your modern day life and live off of cash (and not that taken from an ATM). If you break it down, the technology already exists to track you. If you were wanted, you would be caught. Its way too easy these days. I'm sure you are not posting and typing from a public pc all the time. I'm sure your ISP required info from you. I'm sure that if any government thought anyone here was a threat you are already being monitored. 666 may be the mark of the beast, but the implications the Bible talks of are already among us. I think it may be both symbolic as well as a real number. I heard there was a computer program built a few years ago using the 666 mark. Someone here must know what it is. I'm too tired to look it up at the moment, but maybe I will research it tomorrow.

[edit on 12/14/2004 by infinite8]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolmaker[/i

The Pentagram in ancient glyphs, etc are a reference to the path Venus leaves as it transits across the earths sky. If we trace the path of venus over a 40 year cycle, it becomes a rotating pentagram. The Wild rose that we see on ancient inscriptions is also a reference to the planet Venus.
The Mayans has a very strong connection to Venus. There are several theories as to why, but none are able to be proven. There are ancient Irish ruins that also reference the planet Venus as well.

The pentagram inside a circle is a Pentacle, and is something completely different

Thanks toolmaker,yes the pentagram has been widely used by many,the freemasons how ever will say it was Aliester Crowley ( a freemason himself)who turned it upside down to represent evil in the 19th century which is a complete lie from them when hundreds of years earlier they foundered this.....

www.riseofthebeast.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.riseofthebeast.com/Occult_DC.htm

Baphomet the symbol for Satan has an upside down pentagram where the bottom point lands on the middle of his forehead representing the mind or soul of Satan,think its coincidental that the pentagram in DC lands on the White House?
www.luckymojo.com...

but thanks about the Myan calander was`nt sure if it meant anything or not

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Thanks toolmaker,yes the pentagram has been widely used by many,the freemasons how ever will say it was Aliester Crowley ( a freemason himself)who turned it upside down to represent evil in the 19th century which is a complete lie from them when hundreds of years earlier they foundered this.....

For the first part Alistair was not a freemason in any mason's eyes

Crowley joined a French Grand Lodge which was unrecognized by 'mainstream' Freemasonry and, in fact, was apparently quite miffed when he failed to be acknowledged as a Mason by those in London, his home at the time. Subsequently, he was 'given' a 33rd Scottish Rite degree while traveling in Mexico. Again, the organization which gave him that degree was a spurious one, totally unrecognized by other Scottish Rite Bodies throughout the world.

In fact, as an interesting side note to history, Crowley's 33rd Degree had come from the same expelled Mason that began a thriving industry of duping people through the purchase of degrees by mail and which ultimately resulted in the successful prosecution of the very first legal action for mail fraud in the United States.

What freemasons have to do with it I am not sure, they are neither a religous order nor, to my knowledge, does the three degrees of Freemasonry incorporate a pentegram. You have mentioned them in every post you have made I think maybe you have a bit of an issue, and using sites like freemasonrywatch it is no wonder you judgement is clouded.

On thing you speak of is that they

By GPS777

are funding id trackers for children they state that 58.000 children go missing(abducted,using the fear factor on parents)

How many childred do go missing in the US? If the statement is true then I'll pitch in a few quid as well, anything to keep kids safe on the streets
and why do you think it is a scare tactic have you contemplated that they might actually be doing it for the reasons stated?, I feel you are formulating opinon based on biased info, without fact to back it up, which is not a partciulary nice thing to do if you end up as being wrong.

As for nearly every large company, media,and government being either owned by or controled by these secret societies, well that is impossible to prove, and has never had evidence of any substance.

To return to the subject though,

There are similar talks in the Uk regarding DNA recording, to which the human rights activists are having a field day with, the same group that says a rapist and murderer should get the human rights they never showed their vicitims but that's another thread in the making.

This is not as extreme as the chipping scenario, but I am all for it. If we had a DNA record of every person, we would also have a database of compatible donors, we would be able to solve murders and crimes quicker through DNA evidence, and to me the only person who wouldn't want to record there DNA would be someone who is going to commit a crime.

I think the chipping is going one step too far at our current intellect. It can only cause fear, worry, and conspiracy in a world that can find fear, worry and conspiracy in everything. I imagine that are trying to solve an old problem with the newest technology, finding a use for something you as tax payers have spent millions on developing is always a problem for governments the world over.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I believe the best way to identify the mark of the beast is to identify the mark of God. A mark is a sign. The fourth comandment serves as a sign that sets people apart as belonging to God. The devil has has already caused many people (understatement) to deny the 4th comandment willingly. There will come a time when non compliance will be forced probably as a condition of employment.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Here we go again.......666 is the number of a man......dang people..once again, I'm not even Christian and I know this!
It say's number of "A" man, not the number of man in general.

[edit on 12/21/04 by Hailthekingoflights]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
"I am not a number i am a free man!!!!!"

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Blah blah blah

[edit on 16-5-2005 by CleTuStdog]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join