It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 - What would happen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ok..now eventually serial numbers will be on us. Tattoo, implant etc. choose ur poison. Anyways, here's my question. When they are tagging people. Will they use the number "666", or just skip the number?

Someone in a redneck bible raised part of a country may have issues with citizen "666"
. But seriously, never know...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well, this is assuming that 'the mark of the beast' is a physical mark and not a symbolic mark. I for one do not think the mark is a chip or a tattoo. I think it is a spiritual mark that one can't see. If it is just about buying and selling, heck we don't need no stinking mark, we do that now with cold hard cash.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is in fact the 666 system,as it says in revelation that no man will be able to buy or sell without the mark,the cashless society gets closer ever day,the bar code is the 666 system,if you study any bar code with a 6 on it you can see for yourself the 6 is represented by 2 thin lines,look at the thickness of those lines they are identical to those at the beginning middle and end dividing lines without numbers below them 666.
Now when the time is right to bring in the bio chip and i`m talking about the bio chip that will do away will cash and have your personal details encoded will a bar code ie social security number,tax file number this is the mark the bible prophesied will come,all Christians are well aware that it the bible gives a huge warning not to receive this mark anyone who receives the mark will not be allowed into heaven,and in not doing this Christians will be persecuted and slaughtered,thanks to our not so Godly Freemasons they are funding and pushing personal id on children in the US now.This is not the mark as yet but the public is being warmed to the idea more and more every day so when the technology is perfected the mark people will except it more easily.This was prophesied approx 2000 years ago!
Because most Christians already know this and is widely understood the world will need a very good excuse to bring it into the world,9/11 was a pretty good excuse to widen US control since that time Veri chip the bio chip company has not been able to keep up demand,just think what a nuclear attack on any country would`nt that be a great excuse for the NWO to implement the ultimate goal,it makes alot of sense to me for everyone to have a chip anyway,just think of the excuses they could use,no cash, no drugs, no drug pushers, no tax dodgers,no credit card fraud etc etc makes alot of sense and i forgot the main one no terrorist`s because all your movements will be tracked.Surely even atheists can see this well maybe not,oh well its gonna happen either way and it cant be stopped.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
The mark of the beast is in fact the 666 system,as it says in revelation that no man will be able to buy or sell without the mark,the cashless society gets closer ever day,the bar code is the 666 system,if you study any bar code with a 6 on it you can see for yourself the 6 is represented by 2 thin lines,look at the thickness of those lines they are identical to those at the beginning middle and end dividing lines without numbers below them 666.

There is no proof that what is written in Revelations is not symbolic. In fact, I find it hard to believe that a beast with multiple heads will come out of the sea. Jesus often used symbolic language as well. Why is it such a leap for you to admit the Bible, especially Revelations is full of symbology? By the way, I take it you never purchase anything with barcodes seeing as how it is related to the evil buying and selling.

Given enough time, of course our money will become all electronic for all the reasons you stated, but how is it any different from what we do now? Do you believe that God sees any difference between following the anti-christ now or after we recieve a mark? Allegiance to the anti-christ is within you, not at a certain moment in the future.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
How quickly we accept our fate? My understanding is fate can be changed. Even that Myan calender that ends in 2012 has two directions it flows in.
It could be stopped if enough people said no.

But what would be more likely to occur, is that they would find away to give you the mark anyways. Slip it in to the flu shot or something along that lines.
To me, one of the true signs that God and satan exists is if we are actually offered a CHOICE as to wether we want the mark or not. And after we are given the choice, if they don't just give it to you anyways, this will be proof to me that the war between good and evil has started. This will be our time to make a decision as to which side we play for. And if we are truly given a choice, and not just forced to accept it, then, to me, this will be proof that the time has come to choose what team I want to be on.

b56

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blend56
How quickly we accept our fate? My understanding is fate can be changed. Even that Myan calender that ends in 2012 has two directions it flows in.
It could be stopped if enough people said no.

But what would be more likely to occur, is that they would find away to give you the mark anyways. Slip it in to the flu shot or something along that lines.
To me, one of the true signs that God and satan exists is if we are actually offered a CHOICE as to wether we want the mark or not. And after we are given the choice, if they don't just give it to you anyways, this will be proof to me that the war between good and evil has started. This will be our time to make a decision as to which side we play for. And if we are truly given a choice, and not just forced to accept it, then, to me, this will be proof that the time has come to choose what team I want to be on.

b56

Hi Blend56,i watched an old documentuary recently the chariots of the gods there`s a bit about the Myans,it showed their calender in a museum and not sure if it means anything but i noticed a pentagram which surounds the calander in the back ground in the stone itself?but anyway you mention we are in control of our own fate i beleive personally we do but not the fate of the world,world distruction is our fate as told it will be in revelation that we dont have a choice on,and dont anyone blame God it is not God pursuing the NWO to enslave us all it is Satan and his followers,i see it like a chess game between God and Satan,Satan rebelled against God and is at war with him we are just the chess pieces,Satan will lie cheat steal etc and in secret (freemasonary skull and bones bohemian grove alluminati etc) to win anyone away from the truth,Satan knows he is going to lose so long as he takes people away from the truth and wins as many souls as he can.
I hope to improve on my computer skills so i can add links in the future.
Freemasonary watch is a very large and imformative site,but anyway you mention choice that choice is already here if you wish you can take the mark they have now,it was a few years ago that a lady was the first to accept the bio id chip and she made her young daughter take it as well,when asked in an interveiw i saw of her "why do you want to be the first"she replied"i`m doing it to protect my child from kidnappers"???? The bible says that if a Christian was to drink poison unknowingly God will not allow it to harm you,so i`m really undecided on the flue injection veiw?i cant imagine God abandoning his people because of something they did`nt know otherwise there would be no need to give us the warning not to take it.
Freemasons in the US in the last couple of weeks have been boasting in the media and one on ATS that they are funding id trackers for children they state that 58.000 children go missing(abducted,using the fear factor on parents)) in the US alone,they dont state and which i would like to know how many of those 58,000 children turn up again for what ever reason they went missing ie stayed over freinds place etc.
Nearly every large company, media,and government is either owned by or controled by these secret societies and the people at the top know what they have to put in place for Satan himself to take the throne of this world, i truely beleive he is alive today and i have been watching these things for about twenty years off and on and have never felt this way until recently ,and 9/11 was a great platform for them to really start pushing.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Those are all valid points. You have a point in regards to only controlling our own fate. But if everyone controlled there own fate, and a majority of the people opted not to take the mark, then their plan would fail.
I don't think this would stop it though. Just put a bump in the road.

b56

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here we go again.......666 is the number of a man......dang people..once again, I'm not even Christian and I know this!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
that may be so. But everything I have ever heard of warns that you should not take this mark. Wether it is 666 or 888 or 999. The mark of satan is not to be taken.......

Oh, what does it matter.....

You will see only what you wish. As I will do the same. We will only find out the truth when the time comes.

Thank you for the clarification. What is the actual mark of satan then?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In regards to 666, in school I was told it is really just the total number of Nebuchanezer's titles ... at the time he was a very vicious person. So that is why the number is seen as evil.

Though ... interesting thought if we come to those ends and there is a citizen 666!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
coment deleted!

[edit on 11-12-2004 by ChartreuseMonkey]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
okay... but anyways somewhere out there people are nutty enough to let themselves be assigned to the 666 number for their serial #, account # what ever.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Nutty enough to let them be assigned the number...most likely if you get tagged it will be at birth, or even with / without your concent.

Beware of 666, Id take the number, Might even get famous from it. $$$.

If the number 777 is holy...then why is tied to so much gambling. God = Satan. lol

End of the world...revelations....would u care to cry wolf somemore? It's been said revelation is at hand since Jesus supposedly walked the earth.

[Edit: Couple After Thoughts]

[edit on 11-12-2004 by _BLiND_]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The last three digits of my boss' home phone number are 666, and he never had even heard about such stuff until I started kidding him about it.

Personally, I don't believe any of that numerology business means jack, but I know there are people who actually believe a number has some sort of power.

Whatever.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
the bible just say that we are suppose to beware the mark of the beast?
I didn't think it necessarily stated that it was a number? Whatever the case, I believe that it is a warning of things to come, but maybe not exactly as the bible states it will occur.

But then again, I've never read the bible. Just had to listen to my grandma(who, might I say is very religious and can talk for hours) speak of it. Did I say my grandma can talk for hours?

Anyways, what is the exact warning that the bible gives?

b56

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It supossed to ba marl...not hte number 666

[Revelation 13:16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev. 13:17, 18)

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Hi Blend56,i watched an old documentuary recently the chariots of the gods there`s a bit about the Myans,it showed their calender in a museum and not sure if it means anything but i noticed a pentagram which surounds the calander in the back ground in the stone itself?"

The Pentagram in ancient glyphs, etc are a reference to the path Venus leaves as it transits across the earths sky. If we trace the path of venus over a 40 year cycle, it becomes a rotating pentagram. The Wild rose that we see on ancient inscriptions is also a reference to the planet Venus.
The Mayans has a very strong connection to Venus. There are several theories as to why, but none are able to be proven. There are ancient Irish ruins that also reference the planet Venus as well.

The pentagram inside a circle is a Pentacle, and is something completely different.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The number of the beast is the/a number of man? So man is the beast?

I guess this is another topic that I need to do research on. Because if the number of man is the number of the beast, then it sounds to me like we are the ones who cause the end of the world.
Also, some people take the bible in a literal sense, and others say it is a story presented to us that is to reveal life lessons so to speak. Which makes sense as history repeats itself, that they would try and warn of there past mistakes in order to prevent future humans from making the same ones.

Bah.........more research needed on this.................be back with a plausible hypothesis after I look into it more.

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions. Much appreciated.

b56

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
LadyV, the number of a man is Carbon, the 6th element, composed of 6 protons, 6 nuetrons, and 6 electrons. It is simply referring to the worship of the flesh or the physical world.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Digital Angel chip and others like it will become the mark. They are now in the process of debugging the system so that it will work flawlessly when men are forced to take the mark.

It will be a "Choice" either take the chip and worship the Beast or Die.

The bible teaches that "Many" will take the mark. The Beast will "Decieve" many into thinking he is God by the Miracles he will be able to do in the sight of Men.

He will have the power to call down fire from heaven, he will be able to change the weather, he will also do many other "Wonders".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join