It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: wantsome
Michael Brown's father: 'They crucified his character'

You know about the law in the US right? This little thing called innocent until proven guilty? Or does that only apply when you're a white rancher armed to the teeth with a mob behind you threatening law enforcement and STILL NOT GETTING SHOT?

So Officer Wilson wasn't entitled to the "little thing called innocent until proven guilty"?

Nothing that led up to the shooting "justifies" gunning down an unarmed teenager, nothing at all. You seem to be like a lot of ignorant Americans who seem to think that perception of guilt is enough to start shooting people. This is not the case and it's what is fundamentally racist about policing in America.

What is fundamentally racist in America is those that listen to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They are hypocrites - self-centered racists. They do not care about “civil rights” for all but only the rights of their own people… people who they convince to self-segregate and identify themselves as victims while ignoring others who their own people victimize attack, and abuse including those of their own skin color…. They ignore black on black crime which is far higher than any other crime in this country and they ignore black on white crime in the news media although our prisons are overcrowded with example after example of racially motivated black on white hate crime…Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are “race profiteers” and their followers for the most part are ignorant shallow self-centered individuals who do not care about “equal justice” at all… they want revenge against injustices of the past retribution and reparations and will not be happy until they are granted a status of superiority which even then is not enough for many of them….
and our government aids and abets them in their racial hate and desire for superiority dropping cases refusing to prosecute failing to identify calling everything “profiling” and allowing illogical cases to be brought to court to “stop profiling” which is now defined simply as identifying anyone by their ethnicity, etc. etc

It should be a LAST RESORT to fire a weapon, an absolute LAST RESORT. It should only be justified when there is direct and immediate danger to life. If someone is about to harm someone else (for instance with a weapon) then fire, but until that happens there should be ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSES.

It is easy to sit and spew racial rhetoric when you don't go out everyday and put yourself in harms way to protect the American public. Yet when there is no one there to protect the American public it is still wrong. No one - including you - can say beyond a reasonable doubt that if you were in this officer's shoes you may not have reacted in the same manner.

I am afraid of guns by my husband has firearms and if someone was trying to hurt me or mine I wouldn't hesitate.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

You seem to know an awful lot about how police work should be done. Like shooting somebody in the legs, because that'll automatically stop them. Never mind that there's some big ol' arteries down there that, if hit, can cause a person to bleed out in a matter of seconds. Or how people should try to hit a target that's moving rapidly and is a few inches wide, as opposed to a target that's a foot or more wide and has minimal movement. But I guess you watch a lot of movies, and since they can do it in the movies well by golly it must be real!

He should be fired for chasing somebody? That's just a mind blowingly asinine thing to say. So an officer who just shot somebody should just hang out, get some water, re-tie his boots instead of pursuing somebody he just put a freaking bullet in? That makes perfect sense, because then when that person passes out from blood loss and dies before they're found, we can all scream about how the officer should've gone all TJ Hooker and used a baton to trip them so he could provide medical assistance. Or, better yet, they can kick in the door of a residence and terrorize a family trying to eat dinner. Yep, that's a good call buddy.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Sandals: yea, they were off. First thing somebody in sandals does when they decide to run from police? Lose the sandals. Doesn't matter how hot it is, or isn't. And I'm sorry but the only pictures I've seen, he was wearing socks. Am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: blupblup

First off, I've never defended Wilson, I've simply stated there is not a case against him.

However, I absolutely place blame on Brown. Don't punch a police officer...then, especially don't call him a p*ssy and charge him head first....

So you agree with the guy who's alive and just so happens to be the only one to tell his side of the story.?

If you ever get shot at, then shot, would run at the guy AND call him a P*ssy?
Not saying it didn't happen, seems HIGHLY unlikely though.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

First off, I've never defended Wilson, I've simply stated there is not a case against him.

However, I absolutely place blame on Brown. Don't punch a police officer...then, especially don't call him a p*ssy and charge him head first....

So you agree with the guy who's alive and just so happens to be the only one to tell his side of the story.?

I thought when he called the officer a pus# he was at Wilson's SUV?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

The story I have read ( from wilson) is when he ran off he turned round and called him a pussy and ran at Wilson, who in turn Fired at him again.
I could be wrong, but at some point he is supposed to have turned round and ran at a cop with a gun.

Again, either it didn't happen or he expected to die right there. I lean towards the former as you should know what to expect running at an armed cop.
edit on 26/11/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCrowMan

Sorry to burst your little bubble, but it's doubtful that when the government is giving cops full riot gear and so forth that disarming the civilians is going to change this scenario. The cops will be armed. I don't know why the UK doesn't allow their cops to be armed. Who would want to go into a bad neighborhood unarmed and try and keep the peace there? Oh, you don't have any bad neighborhoods? Wait, didn't I read something about a guy who went to town using a knife? No guns, just use a knife right? How about a machete? You know we have MS 13 gangs with Machetes.
A long story short, your solution is not a good one for the US, unless we got rid of all gangs, drugs, etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The story I have read ( from wilson) is when he ran off he turned round and called him a pussy and ran at Wilson, who in turn Fired at him again.
I could be wrong, but at some point he is supposed to have turned round and ran at a cop with a gun.

Again, either it didn't happen or he expected to die right there. I lean towards the former as you should know what to expect running at an armed cop.

No here is the link to the video; sorry it's linked to tmz but nevertheless...he stated that while he was fighting for Wilson's gun.

Link

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I could be wrong,

You are wrong. 12:05 mark Son. Let's stick with the facts now. ~$heopleNation

Officer Wilson Interview

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

What's ironic is that the first slaveowners in America were black.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Power_Semi

Brown was black - that automatically makes him the de facto victim.

The Cop was white - that automatically makes him the de facto villian.

And yet EVERYTHING we have just seen shows that what you have just said is not true.

If what you claimed to be true actually was, Wilson would be behind bars right now. He's not, so you are clearly full of it.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe PS's statements was being sarcastic with that post.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Power_Semi

What's ironic is that the first slaveowners in America were black.

Thank you. A lot of people seem to be blissfully and willfully ignorant of this fact, assuming that Black people could never do such an evil thing as slavery.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thank you.

I learned something new. I was not aware of the story of Anthony Johnson.

I plan to go and read more. Jeez I don't remember this story in History class.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

He called him a p*ssy when they were struggling in the car, he did not get shot, then run at him while calling him a p*ssy. Did anybody bother to read the evidence presented to the grand jury?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Are you kidding me? African's were the ones selling the Colonist the slaves in Africa..

As a matter a fact african's were hunting african's and selling them..

Not much has really changed... African's are still fighting each other just not in africa, now, now they do it in the streets of America..

Also I be damned if I am a racist either this is FACT...

If people cannot handle the truth, then they need to just watch and not talk about the truth as if it is a lie...

edit on b562014-11-26T17:56:16-06:00America/Chicago113076 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Again, that's incorrect. Brown calls him a p*ssy while grabbing for Wilson's gun inside the car:

"He grabs my gun, says, “You are too much of a pussy to shoot me.” The gun goes down into my hip and at that point I thought I was getting shot. I can feel his fingers try to get inside the trigger guard with my finger and I distinctly remember envisioning a bullet going into my leg. I thought that was the next step".
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Again, that's incorrect. Brown calls him a p*ssy while grabbing for Wilson's gun inside the car:

"He grabs my gun, says, “You are too much of a pussy to shoot me.” The gun goes down into my hip and at that point I thought I was getting shot. I can feel his fingers try to get inside the trigger guard with my finger and I distinctly remember envisioning a bullet going into my leg. I thought that was the next step".
www.nytimes.com...

And again your taking the accused's words as gospel, why is that? oh yeah the other is dead and cannot say anything.

What do you expect Wilson to say?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76
a reply to: chuck258

Are you kidding me? African's were the ones selling the Colonist the slaves in Africa..

As a matter a fact african's were hunting african's and selling them..

Not much has really changed... African's are still fighting each other just not in africa, now, now they do it in the streets of America..

Also I be damned if I am a racist either this is FACT...

If people cannot handle the truth, then they need to just watch and not talk about the truth as if it is a lie...

Hmm.. Africans hunted Africans.. Correct
Africans were HUNTED.. and used and killed en masse by white Americans and many others.
(but lets not mention that)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

You clearly expect him to lie. Why bother debating it? If your view is "well we can't ask the other guy so the cop must be lying" then I mean....that's it. No need for debate. The fact that the grand jury believed wilson enough (note I don't say they entirely believed him) to not return a true bill clearly means nothing. One guy lived, one guy died. The guy who lived is lying, because the dead guy can't offer his rebuttal. End of story.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Taggart

You clearly expect him to lie. Why bother debating it? If your view is "well we can't ask the other guy so the cop must be lying"

Untrue.
What I say is there's two sides to every story. one side is clearly unavailable, that's good enough for you though.

If only there were courts to decide this.
edit on 26/11/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join