It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkingRelentlessly

Ridiculous! Where's the outrage that one of their own punched a cop repeatedly, then tried grabbing for his gun, like he had a right. Wheres the outrage over how he bullied the store owner. This big MAN is to blame for his OWN actions. And whoever keeps spouting the nonsense about the cop dragging him into the car by the neck, IS NOT TRUE! The grand Jury has spoken, according to the evidence, the cop was NOT at fault, The big man was. I can't get over how blinded people can be. You all seen how he treated & bullied the store owner, not a far leap to conclude he treated the cop the same. Big man paid for nothing in that store no matter how many times some of you want to repeat that lie. Someone even called 911! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! What they did in ferguson last night was an utter disgrace, & had nothing at all to do with any of this. Christmas around the corner, so let the looting commence....And yeah, burning down your own neighborhood, real smart

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: nullafides

If the coroner, officers, state AD, prosecutors, etc wanted "The status quo". They would have Wilson in jail right now. Instead, facts came to light and Wilson walked, and Ferguson is burning because of it.

Since when are riots the "status quo"?

What a wonderfully convenient way to turn my analogous statement into your opinion/bent.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

yes...........

Cause people who dont agree MUST be racist..........

Why is it everyone on this board who doesnt agree with burning down your neighborhood is called a racist?

I think accusing people of being racist just because you dont agree with them, AND taking things they say out of context to LABEL them so is just as bad.

The ignorance level is about the same.

Look we need to get to a point in this country where we can disagree with each other without slandering the other person.......

People have TOTALLY lost respect for each other in this country , and we can no longer even have civil debates.........

You dont have to hate another person because they dont agree with you

They dont have to be racist just because they dont agree with you, your ideas or the president...

People dont HATE America just because they are liberal

This needs to stop.......
edit on 11/25/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

Ridiculous! Where's the outrage that one of their own punched a cop repeatedly, then tried grabbing for his gun, like he had a right. Wheres the outrage over how he bullied the store owner. This big MAN is to blame for his OWN actions. And whoever keeps spouting the nonsense about the cop dragging him into the car by the neck, IS NOT TRUE! The grand Jury has spoken, according to the evidence, the cop was NOT at fault, The big man was. I can't get over how blinded people can be. You all seen how he treated & bullied the store owner, not a far leap to conclude he treated the cop the same. Big man paid for nothing in that store no matter how many times some of you want to repeat that lie. Someone even called 911! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! What they did in ferguson last night was an utter disgrace, & had nothing at all to do with any of this. Christmas around the corner, so let the looting commence....And yeah, burning down your own neighborhood, real smart

Big man? 6'5, 285 lbs. Officer? CNN reported he was 6'4 and over 200lbs himself.

"I felt like a child trying to grapple Hulk Hogan". I've never heard a more cowardly statement in my life.

link   

www.texasgopvote.com...

that city was not burned down.

link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: mrsdudara

What, because he was black he shouldn't be considered a man? What age do black kids become adults then?

dude, its any argument to give their opinion more weight..
in this thread last night, early on a member on there told me that its different if you have kids around that age...this person said their son is 18 and makes mistakes...their son comes home after stealing cigarellos......this person said that...

i have an 18 year old son as well...my son goes to school and works...my son does not steal cigarellos...
im tired of those lame ass arguments....

any and every possible reason as to why mike brown(the adult) was gunned down in cold blood by a racist cop

Except Wilson wasn't racist. In his career he'd never given off even the slightest indication that he was racist. He had never been accused of using excessive force, and was generally regarded as "one of the good cops". He's even earned commendations. So, just because a white officer shot a black man, he's automatically a racist. That's the problem with making everything about race today. If a person of one race "wrongs" a person of a different race, it's suddenly "he's racist", and never about two human beings who got into an altercation.

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, it certainly does, but Wilson was no racist.

link   
Cops get away with murder...
It's as simple as that...

Subsequently he'll still have to live with this for the rest of his life...
& the true Judgement Day will come for him...

Guilty or Innocent...
His Soul will one day find out!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

cause from their perspective, nothing is their fault.....that should be clear after last night...

after the cop car got destroyed and then torched, that masri fella that was running the feed blamed the cops for that too.
he said they shouldnt have parked that car there...they knew that car was gonna get #ed up...
he said it live....

all the reasons from brown was 'barely' 18 to the wilson should have shot him in the leg

even debating about the looting last time, people are posting links about how it wasnt 'that bad'...only 100 businesses got damage and only a million dollars worth of damage...
like it is some big win that it is not that bad....

its ridiculous

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hey, you posted in favor of the TPTB wanting the status quo. I'm sorry, but what's happening in Ferguson is in NO way the "status quo". It may seem "convenient" to you, but it's the truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

www.texasgopvote.com...

that city was not burned down.

Yepp. It wasn't.

However, what I was suggesting was that the tables be turned against whites vs blacks, not just over the shooting, but over all of african-american (why can't we just be americans instead of fill-in-the-blank americans?) history.

I cannot wait to hear the statements about how I'm a liberal democrat over this one. However, I am merely pointing to reality of history.

Flame on. I've got a dog and a lawn she needs to squat on.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

all the reasons from brown was 'barely' 18 to the wilson should have shot him in the leg

Why didn't he shoot him in the legs?

People keep saying "6 foot 200lbs" well one shot to the kneecap would have brought that whole weighty mound down to size...

Pigs, (not decent cops), Pigs don't give a # about stopping a threat...
They want bodies on their belt.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

yes...........

Cause people who dont agree MUST be racist..........

Why is it everyone on this board who doesnt agree with burning down your neighborhood is called a racist?

i wish i knew
i have been asked several times on these boards what my race is...
i have never asked about their race......it does not and should not matter

that is the be all ed all closing argument though these days isnt it...

in the end all someone has to say is "youre racist" for having the opinion you do and it somehow gives more weight to their side

link   

originally posted by: muse7
So what's the point of looting and setting local businesses on fire?

No point whatsoever. Wouldn't be surprized if all the businesses close up move out. These damages will not be covered by insurance, so who can afford to build a business only to have it repeatedly destroyed by idiots.

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Cops get away with murder...
It's as simple as that...

Subsequently he'll still have to live with this for the rest of his life...
& the true Judgement Day will come for him...

Guilty or Innocent...
His Soul will one day find out!

They most definitely do get away with murder.

link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Grovit

Why didn't he shoot him in the legs?

Do the people who think this way think there is some magical barrier that makes bullets evaporate when they don't hit their intended target??

Hitting a persons knees when they are running is a pretty tricky shot that would most likely miss. The bullet really does keep going until it hits something. Would you rather he risk accidentally shoot the kids? Someone out getting their mail?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

So just to be clear brown stole two cigars and there is no proof he reached for a gun or punched a cop.

The grand jury also wasnt investigating a crime like a lay person would a cop has immunity from prosecusion unless he is a repeat offender. Its called qualified immunity and its almost impossible to prosecute a police officer on duty. He has to have done the exact same murder more than once. He isnt even liable if he kills someone again if its a different situation than before. Maybe before you respond like an expert you should research the judicial process a little more. Qualified immunity. Wilson was never going to be indited.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: nullafides
All I hear from the majority of members here is a blatant regurgitation of what they've been told all their life or what MSM is currently saying.

Have an original thought. I'm not saying be pro-brown, I'm saying at least think about it. Come up with something *different*, at least by 5 degrees, from the party line.

Just speaking for myself, I'd do that, except that I don't see any reason to make up a story here. The 'party line' seems perfectly reasonable and the most likely explanation of events based on the evidence I've seen.

And most certainly the police has no reason to make up a story.

Nope. Not at all.

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. You can say the same for the other side, though.

Again, though, I'm only speaking of my opinion, and to that extent, the evidence I've seen suggests that the police version of events is likely accurate.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mrsdudara

He couldn't hit a kneecap but he could get 2 direct head shots?

How fast do you think a 250lbs man can run?

I'm not buying it.

I think the force was excessive.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join