It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
North Korea is in on the action now...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

My sides

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: thesaneone

FOX News is now basically saying that Obama goaded the violence....as it started around the same time as his speech...

YEEHA !!!

Why are you even bothering with msm? There are some live feeds from regular people on the ground.

Apparently, you're not catching the idea that I'm rather enjoying the bent of the MSM...and getting quite a laugh out of it

And honestly, I've been flipping to the live feeds...boring...the hot FOX blonde with enough makeup to coat a 15 tiered wedding cake is MUCH more appealing than only staring at stormtroopers...

Enjoy then.

Oh, I am, my friend.

I AM

FIRE IT UP!!! FIRE IT UP!!! FIRE IT UP!!!

(bonus points if you can tell the movie that's a quote from

Being from the crow.

I hope they don't destroy their whole city and keep hurting each other. I turned if off about the time they were looting the liquor store.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Klassified

My sides

LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Oh good, I thought you got banned. We clearly disagree, but I don't want you gone.

Thanks for the link!

link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Nothing like a communist country like N Korea lecturing us on behavior.

+3 more 
link   
I really hate that I keep reading this headline plastered everywhere "White officer killed unarmed black teen not indicted"... Putting white/black into these titles are a big part of the problem we are seeing today... Media wants there to be a race divide so they keep pushing the narrative.. Why cant it be "officer killed unarmed man" ??? And 18 is an adult, please stop calling him a teen or a kid... I just feel like this is cheap reporting by all these media outlets..

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

FOX News is now basically saying that Obama goaded the violence....as it started around the same time as his speech...

YEEHA !!!

I was watching this all evening, and here is what I observed:

News crew waiting around for the hour waiting for the announcement. McCullough comes out with his statement(almost put me in a coma with the long drawn out details);
News crew shows the crowd listening to the announcement and then things start to stir up and the crowd is obviously displeased with what they hear. The chaos starts almost immediately after the announcement when it starts to sink in, but it builds.
Soon after POTUS comes on and makes his statement. I notice there is no race-baiting, he says not to be violent, he says to be peaceful, but the looting is already happening, the violence is happening exactly concurrent. How could it not be concurrent with the timing of his statement?
So nothing in his comments sound like he is stirring up violence. But it occurred to me after that although in the past he has made stupid statements regarding law enforcement, he is obviously keeping a cool head and a cool tongue. Why suddenly he is like this when in the past he has done all that race baiting? He knows there are pre planned protests. If the FBI knew it, he knew it.
So while nothing in his statement pointed to an obvious stirring the pot, we know that he knows agent provocateurs are on the ground to do it for him. See how that works. It is probably what Fox meant to say. Did you misinterpret?
It's a bit like how Soros gives money to Tides, and Tides gives it to Adbusters and so on.

I'm going to say one thing to this, and one thing only.

The simple fact of the matter is, neither you nor I have any rational proof that there is actual string pulling going on here. We do not know if the POTUS knows any of this in advance, or have agent provocateurs, or anything else.

Am I saying he doesn't? No. I am simply stating that neither you nor I know that as fact.

And frankly, if you did, WTF are you doing wasting your time with us Plebes?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The statement of the decade.

They are taking notes I would imagine.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh man, that duck call is awesome.

Really want to do this for one day.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Oh good, I thought you got banned. We clearly disagree, but I don't want you gone.

Thanks for the link!

Nah, I lost my cool and the mods had a chat. They let me back if I promised to keep cool.

My apologies for being arsey with you earlier. Sorry Domo.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

YEEHA !!!

Why are you even bothering with msm? There are some live feeds from regular people on the ground.

Apparently, you're not catching the idea that I'm rather enjoying the bent of the MSM...and getting quite a laugh out of it

And honestly, I've been flipping to the live feeds...boring...the hot FOX blonde with enough makeup to coat a 15 tiered wedding cake is MUCH more appealing than only staring at stormtroopers...

Enjoy then.

Oh, I am, my friend.

I AM

FIRE IT UP!!! FIRE IT UP!!! FIRE IT UP!!!

(bonus points if you can tell the movie that's a quote from

Being from the crow.

I hope they don't destroy their whole city and keep hurting each other. I turned if off about the time they were looting the liquor store.

DING DING DING!!!! 25 points to you, good Sir/Madam!!!

These things play themselves out. The population thins itself out like any good herd, and the corporate jail system makes more money thanks to the extra inmates.

We get bored and move on to the next Kardashian reality tv series.

Hey, it's the SUPERBOWL!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

No apology necessary. Glad you're still here. Internet handshake?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Jesus.

Red's Bar-B-Q on fire.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I think you guys should do a chest bump... thats the ATS way..

link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: randyvs

I mean, I really don't have much else to say about that. Is it right? Wrong? Idk, I wasn't on the GJ. I just hope the people of Ferguson keep it civil, and that includes the LEO's and National Guard. I have a bad feeling about it though. Like the PTB want a lot of violence and rioting to commence in order to squash the people like a bug. Literally, to show 'em who's boss because all of the US, and much of the world, will be watching. What a perfect my time to show off their weapons, skills, and whatever else they got! Right?

Also, my poor Mac needs a new HD and I'm down to just an iPad. I did edit to add a bit to the OP because it was so short.

This thing is a total pain to type, copy, etc. on...A trip to the Apple store is in my near future as I really miss my Mac!

Why do so many wish them to "keep it civil"? It seems like conditioning... more like keep it obedient. Idk, I have mixed feelings, I just don't entirely understand or agree with telling others how they should deal with being oppressed.

link   

:::rolls eyes:::

Seriously, you have the audacity to complain about what I post, but you're more interested in commenting what some talking head on FOX is wearing?

And speaking of the HOT blonde gal on FOX News....

And the blonde is wearing this sexy LBD with a bright and shiny zipper down the front...wowza!!!

You should take yourself over to Entertainment Tonight's website. I think there is an article about what the Kardashians were wearing this weekend up right now. The threads here on ATS may be too highbrow for you.
edit on 25-11-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The statement of the decade.

They are taking notes I would imagine.

You know, because, NK doesn't take potshots at ANYTHING the US does...nah. They have no alter pulpit they sit upon to pontificate. Nah.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just got in here and am watching the VICE news live feed. www.youtube.com...

Not so good video quality but they're infront of the AutoZone on fire at the moment and there sounds like there's a bunch of fireworks/stuff popping in the fire going off.

Anyone else have good live feeds?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Defo

--

On topic, reports of "Delwood* Police Station on Fire"

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join