It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock
a reply to: TiedDestructor

I'm glad I'm a waste of your time. Not sure what I've done other than disagree with you on certain details.

Sure they would have. As Skeptic posted just a few posts above, the early deception is on record. So it's fair to question whether the process can be trusted.

No...of course it can't be trusted.

That being said we can go ahead and "side skirt" the irrelevant bulls# and by doing so address the pertinent issues in a more "timely" manner. Hence, the waste.

I'm all about details but damn it; make em' worthy.

Good night sir/mam. I'm off to nurse a and lay down.

See ya round' the bend!

link   

That would be Lambert, I reckon.
edit on 11/25/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

First and foremost, I'm getting information into the hands of ATS members as quickly as possible.

Thank you for that. You're quite good about that.

By the standards of the law, probably not.

But I do think there should have been an indictment for Involuntary manslaughter. A death from reckless conduct. I'm still reading through what bits of the grand jury files I could get/find.

I trust you'll share when you finish. I'm still undecided. I just don't have enough info. My main beef with people currently is that they don't have enough either, and that Wilson may very well have been justified. I'm fine with protestors. I think there needs to be far more transparency here.

I really hate to see the fires, violence, and especially small business owners getting caught up in the looting. It's horrible.

I figured. I hold you in high regard, even if I end up disagreeing. That crap shouldn't be happening. It angers me.

On the other hand, there's a part of me that feels the nation is overdue for something like this. In no way am I even close to condoning it, only stating that we're seeing the beginnings of the logical conclusion to the events of the past three months. This was inevitable.

Tend to agree. I think there needs to be some real change with law enforcement. I don't think that one person needs to be vilified for that to happen. You can argue that a spark is needed, but I want that spark to be real. I don't know if this shooting was justified or not, so I take issue with people automatically taking up a cause because, frankly, it's race based.

I only hope that, once the smoke clears, and the damage is assessed: all parties involved can do the most important thing: listen.

Well let's hope. To me it seems the protestors and the police are both screwing up, AGAIN.

None o us were there, the witnesses seem horrible and the media whipped this thing out of control. I'm all for protests, but not when the protesters are completely unaware of the facts. No one is aware of the facts at this point. I hate seeing the racial issues.

I like you Skeptic. Even when we disagree. I find you thoughtful and well informed. Appreciate that you actually interact with members and proud to be on a site where I feel comfortable disagreeing with one of the owners. I want justice, not sure if we got it, but have a sneaking suspicion we did.

link   
And speaking of the HOT blonde gal on FOX News....

Her rhetoric and blatantly biased vitriol is something that the director of V for Vendetta wanted the TV show host to aspire to...probably had vid of this gal for the actor to base his portrayal after....

Yepp...better than Comedy Central

And the blonde is wearing this sexy LBD with a bright and shiny zipper down the front...wowza!!!

link   

originally posted by: Druid42

I'm glad your son is an outstanding citizen, and you have proven your salt as a responsible father. The rest of the 18 year olds out there don't have the role model that you've provided for your son. Keep that in mind.

Why are you and so many others trying so hard to create excuses for people. It is no secret that committing crimes will eventually lead to encounters with LEOs.

One of the main reasons the black community is a burnt out husk of what it once was is due to their victim mentality and the complete lack of responsibility that the black community has when it comes to policing their own; both of which are not only self-inflicted via the gang-culture worship, but is also a product of leftists. You're more worried about being labled a racist, or hurting someones feelings that you've hamstringed an entire race and brainwashed them in to believing that they are different than everyone else.

link   
CNN reporter just hit with rock live on TV as she's reporting about building collapsing...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
the lady on the mic keeps saying the cops have blocked the entire sidewalk even though her camera is pointed at a bunch of protestors on the sidewalk.

the cops are on the sidewalk about a foot away from the street...

does she think people cant see what is really happening?

damn...

a lot of police are heading right for them
edit on 25-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

now they are further in but when she said that they were not where she said they were...

edit on 25-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

^ VICE live stream of Ferguson.,

Lots of fires. Looks like a warzone.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: thesaneone

FOX News is now basically saying that Obama goaded the violence....as it started around the same time as his speech...

YEEHA !!!

Why are you even bothering with msm? There are some live feeds from regular people on the ground.

Apparently, you're not catching the idea that I'm rather enjoying the bent of the MSM...and getting quite a laugh out of it

And honestly, I've been flipping to the live feeds...boring...the hot FOX blonde with enough makeup to coat a 15 tiered wedding cake is MUCH more appealing than only staring at stormtroopers...

Enjoy then.

Oh, I am, my friend.

I AM

FIRE IT UP!!! FIRE IT UP!!! FIRE IT UP!!!

(bonus points if you can tell the movie that's a quote from

link   
a reply to: nullafides

*Raises hand*

I too am liking the feeds... more because I like a man in uniform... heh

link   
It looks like things are about to get ugly in the city. Grand and Arsenal.
Link to feed.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
CNN reporter just hit with rock live on TV as she's reporting about building collapsing...

Oh noes!!!!

The humanity!!!!

Kind of surprises me that more public stoning doesn't take place...wait...that's the Taliban...crap...back to the drawing board....

Just keep smiling

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Any other comment you'd like to take out of context and throw in your own bent on?

Any other nonsense you feel like posting?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It sounds like MSNBC is showing empty streets, and Fox News is showing mayhem? I just got home so I'm trying to get caught up.

link   
Good article to why Darren Wilson was not indicted... From Policeone.com

A cop may use lethal force when he or she “reasonably believes that the action is in defense of human life, including the officer's own life” and in the Ferguson incident, that’s precisely what happened

Police One
edit on 25-11-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
a reply to: nullafides

*Raises hand*

I too am liking the feeds... more because I like a man in uniform... heh

But women are SOOOO much better looking than men...hairy..blech...and we BELCH!!!

If I were a woman, I'd be lesbian....

But hey, that's just me...back to FERGUSON!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

Any other comment you'd like to take out of context and throw in your own bent on?

Any other nonsense you feel like posting?

:::rolls eyes:::

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Someone's swallowed a duck call.

Man, where was this huge army of police when people were breaking into buildings and torching businesses earlier? Guess these shouty protesters and livestreamers are a much bigger threat than all of the thugs smashing and grabbing and ruining people's livelihoods downtown.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

FOX News is now basically saying that Obama goaded the violence....as it started around the same time as his speech...

YEEHA !!!

I was watching this all evening, and here is what I observed:

News crew waiting around for the hour waiting for the announcement. McCullough comes out with his statement(almost put me in a coma with the long drawn out details);
News crew shows the crowd listening to the announcement and then things start to stir up and the crowd is obviously displeased with what they hear. The chaos starts almost immediately after the announcement when it starts to sink in, but it builds.
Soon after POTUS comes on and makes his statement. I notice there is no race-baiting, he says not to be violent, he says to be peaceful, but the looting is already happening, the violence is happening exactly concurrent. How could it not be concurrent with the timing of his statement?
So nothing in his comments sound like he is stirring up violence. But it occurred to me after that although in the past he has made stupid statements regarding law enforcement, he is obviously keeping a cool head and a cool tongue. Why suddenly he is like this when in the past he has done all that race baiting? He knows there are pre planned protests. If the FBI knew it, he knew it.
So while nothing in his statement pointed to an obvious stirring the pot, we know that he knows agent provocateurs are on the ground to do it for him. See how that works. It is probably what Fox meant to say. Did you misinterpret?
It's a bit like how Soros gives money to Tides, and Tides gives it to Adbusters and so on.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join