It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock
a reply to: TiedDestructor

How exactly am I off topic in my response? Are the details of the case for which these protests and riots are occurring not pertinent to the discussion at hand?

It doesn't matter really. Any comment is pointless. This whole thing is just a giant media circus intended from the start to polarize people. Why do you think this is the one getting media attention. It's the murkiest and grayest case out there. Neither side is right and unbiased justice is impossible.

The whole point is to get people to pick sides and feel like the other is their enemy so we can vent rage on each other rather than our masters pulling the strings. At this rate we are all slaves forever. We all just eat up whatever the media serves up.

We call the protesters or the police animals depending on our worldview while we think ourselves superior for sitting on our computers and phones watching the violence like it's just another reality show for out entertainment.

The greatest irony is that everyone participating or watching these events are all going to lose in the end, except for the tiny handful of puppet masters laughing at all of us.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

originally posted by: FraggleRock

How exactly am I off topic in my response? Are the details of the case for which these protests and riots are occurring not pertinent to the discussion at hand?

The particular detail you wish to discuss is NOT pertinent to the discussion/investigation.

If so the grand jury would have chosen to indict him.

I also wouldn't be wasting my time responding to you but...here I am.

Clear enough?

So, discussion is predicate upon what the Grand Jury decided ?

The subject of being armed.

Quit with it okay? Not in the mood for childish word play.

Mmmkay?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

There are laws, ABIDE BY THEM!!!!

Sort of like the law that says 'Don't walk in the streets, walk on the sidewalk.', or the one that says 'Don't steal stuff.' ?

link   
FOX News is now basically saying that Obama goaded the violence....as it started around the same time as his speech...

YEEHA !!!

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Would you charge after someone you knew that was carrying a gun?

I would - if I was in genuine fear of my life and couldn't find any other way of escape.

But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

There are laws, ABIDE BY THEM!!!!

Sort of like the law that says 'Don't walk in the streets, walk on the sidewalk.', or the one that says 'Don't steal stuff.' ?

Any other comment you'd like to take out of context and throw in your own bent on?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
That was the worst made-for-tv movie I've ever seen in my life.

When WGN here in Chicago started showing the "violence erupting" with no sound, we switched to Fox, just in time for the horribly staged tiananmen square thing with the old white lady and the uncomfortable looking cops, which then suddenly switched to Obama in mid-sentance. Ooookay.

Then someone decides a good way to end a peaceful protest is of course to throw a rock at a cop car window (of course) then loot not Best Buy, not Lexus-Cadillac dealerships sponsoring the show, but a f'n DOLLAR STORE.
ooooookay. we're all good for black friday folks! don't forget to loot some no-name batteries and crappy shampoo.

THEN the cop car and dollar store burn, just blocks from a fire station, no sirens, no trucks, no fire dept., for like an hour and a half.

THEN when it got boring and everyone went home, they showed more footage of the old white lady flopping around like a fish who failed acting class, and more uncomfortable looking cops, who just walk away.

Worst. Movie. Ever.
I give it two thumbs down, Fox.
Not at all believable.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'm glad I'm a waste of your time. Not sure what I've done other than disagree with you on certain details.

Sure they would have. As Skeptic posted just a few posts above, the early deception is on record. So it's fair to question whether the process can be trusted.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
All three bridges in NYC shut down?! Confirmation anyone?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Live video is now showing a police staging ground...

Frankly, the officers are dressed like modern day SS troops....all black...heck, might even be SWAT gear for all it looks like...nope...no fear mongering there...

Move Along Citizen....

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

FOX News is now basically saying that Obama goaded the violence....as it started around the same time as his speech...

YEEHA !!!

Why are you even bothering with msm? There are some live feeds from regular people on the ground.

link   
people are still yelling this is a peaceful protest...

hahahah
all that looting and vandalism is totally peaceful

link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
a reply to: FraggleRock

In the United States as of 1995, minor is legally defined as a person under the age of 18

Again, when have I claimed otherwise?

Re-read my posts if you must. I have never claimed Brown was a minor.

link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc

Previous page.

link   
Someone on a stream I was listening to just mentioned large scale protests in..Mexico?

link   
Still trying to divide along racial lines....not to mention social, economic, gender ect ect.

I guess Trayvon Martin was a little ineffective?

The losers who run the world want riots? Have a black cop shoot a white guy who is armed and dangerous, then give the cop the chair. Its messed up I could see that happening.

Pathetic and so transparent, these attempts to instigate chaos.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: AutOmatIc

Previous page.

Thanks, trying to keep up with 5 live feeds and scanner feed goin on all at the same time lol

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

YEEHA !!!

Why are you even bothering with msm? There are some live feeds from regular people on the ground.

Apparently, you're not catching the idea that I'm rather enjoying the bent of the MSM...and getting quite a laugh out of it

And honestly, I've been flipping to the live feeds...boring...the hot FOX blonde with enough makeup to coat a 15 tiered wedding cake is MUCH more appealing than only staring at stormtroopers...
edit on 25-11-2014 by nullafides because: huh?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Then someone decides a good way to end a peaceful protest is of course to throw a rock at a cop car window (of course) then loot not Best Buy, not Lexus-Cadillac dealerships sponsoring the show, but a f'n DOLLAR STORE.
ooooookay. we're all good for black friday folks! don't forget to loot some no-name batteries and crappy shampoo.

i would argue that was the start of the protest...

happened like 10-15 minutes after the announcement was made...

plus, im still watching it live so i am pretty sure the protest is not over...

keep feeding that to people though

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

YEEHA !!!

Apparently, you're not catching the idea that I'm rather enjoying the bent of the MSM...and getting quite a laugh out of it

And honestly, I've been flipping to the live feeds...boring...the hot FOX blonde with enough makeup to coat a 15 tiered wedding cake is MUCH more appealing than only staring at stormtroopers...

Enjoy then.

new topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join