It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
a reply to: tavi45

I'm white. Is it OK with you if I call the white guy who torched a cop car and the other whites looting animals?

Your call. You and I are as much animals as they are.

Oh, stop already. That is too deep.

You can't talk deep like that in a thread like this.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I think there's a big difference between racism and not supporting people that trash local businesses. I don't care what color someone is, if you start looting you're acting like an animal. I've seen far more black people calming others down than white people. It's not about race. It's about basic decency. There is no reason to start trashing people's property because you're mad at the system.

Not saying I haven't seen some comments I suspect were fueled by racism, but let's not say anyone who compares a rapist, a looter or a murderer to an animal is being racist.

So the Americans who participated in the Boston Tea Party were just dirty animals?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"Dispersal" coming soon...just watch. Rubber bullets, more tear gas, arrests, and streets will be cleared.

link   
a reply to: Klassified

No surprise there. That's an exceptionally bad area. Worse than Ferguson.

They were saying two black vehicles were involved
and people with masks exited and gunned some body
down. Sounds like a hit.

Code 3000 called for fergy.

edit on Rpm112414v21201400000043 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grovit

Yes, you are...wrong

link   
I'm all for standing up for what one believes in and protesting peacefully, but when it turns to violence I loose respect for the cause. If you are going to protest, it should be in a way that is peaceful instead of being in a way that betrays the participants as animals.

There is something wrong with this country and this world, but acting violently is not going to make things better, it only makes things worst. I don't like violence and watching the coverage on tv just makes me ashamed to be a citizen of this planet.

Things like this cannot continue to go on, but they will because nothing ever gets better only worst.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Druid42

Also the same as last time. Back then they purposely shut down an Al Jazeera shot right before rolling in the MRAD.

Oh man I remember watching that. That pissed me off quite a bit. It was just blatant too.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Announcing this at night? They got exactly what they wanted tonight. A push to violence and an inability to police agitators and deploying against all protestors. Gassing media.

Nothing has changed.
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

This is going to be a LOOONG night. The rioters and looters don't have a bedtime, and they will be up all night. You can't police in the dark. Bad mistake there. Not only are they outnumbered, but their only choice will be bullets.

edit on 11/24/14 by Druid42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: jhn7537
Woah woah woah... Is it Black Friday already?

I want to say :facepalm:....but, not in the sense of humor....

More in the sense of, WOW.

Hard to understand what would make you say something like that when there is *clearly* a problem here, from any damned angle you look at it from....

It's because the stores are filled with people inside and out, like on black friday.. saying "black" wasn't directed at black people, but its the name of a day that we celebrate in 4 days... I guess it went over your head or maybe you assumed it was a racial jab at them, i dunno..

I feel bad for all these local businesses that count on Black Friday and wont be able to open their businesses now due to the damage
edit on 24-11-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Another cop car with bullets going off in it. "Dozens of bullets going off". I couldn't hear them.
edit on 11/24/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

link   

oh the boston tea party argument again.

have we not been through this about 17 times in the past week?

if you cant see the difference between this and that, then i dont know what to tell you

link   

originally posted by: tavi45

So the Americans who participated in the Boston Tea Party were just dirty animals?

Oh Pleeeeezzzz

link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl
I'm all for standing up for what one believes in and protesting peacefully, but when it turns to violence I loose respect for the cause. If you are going to protest, it should be in a way that is peaceful instead of being in a way that betrays the participants as animals.

Peace, Santa Claus, God, Belief in the US GOV'T....

All comfortable thoughts to go to sleep with at night....wrapped up tight and warm....

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Cop car full of bullets is on fire. People been told to get away from it/.

link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Another cop car with bullets going off in it.

dude on the mic is bitching about the amount of bullets he heard going off.

i heard dozens of bullets going off? why does he need that many bullets?

thats what he said

this masri dude running the feed just set he is enjoying it too...
hmmmm
imagine that

now theyre saying a lot of whites just dont understand

whites can never understand..until you are black you can never understand

masri just said whites get it too.....just not as bad
edit on 24-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
You know, it's pretty disturbing and disappointing that so many seem to be gleefully mocking the situation. Are you guys happy that they are rioting? Are you guys happy that a portion of our society feels so disenfranchised as to decimate their own community? That's what hopelessness gets you, self-destruction.

Maybe that sort of social and cultural disregard is exactly the attitude that the Ferguson Police bring to the job everyday.

+5 more 
link   
ATTENTION

Please, we are doing our best, and we understand that this topic can strike nerves no matter your opinions on the results of the grand jury decision.

We are a discussion board, let's discuss this, it is very important.

Let's not devolve to the level of insults and actions we may regret tomorrow...

Let's find the answer to the divide, not add to it? make sense?

Thanks for your consideration

link   
All you people watching an old feed???

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join