It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSU shooter's package contents.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm opening this thread to help shed some light on the FSU shooter and the 8 to 10 packages he sent out shortly before the incident.
Reports that I have read claim that, the shooter, Myron May thought that he was being targeted by the government and or police. Days before the incident he mailed out 8 to 10 packages to some of his Facebook friends. Last I heard was that the FBI had seized some of them, but then the reports drop off. There was also mention of a usb drive in one of them. No mention to what was on it though.
If the government could be involved in this shooting, we the people need a first hand account of the package contents and any usb contents.
This story seems dead now in the mainstream news. Let this thread serve as resource for anyone who has information regarding the contents of these packages. If this man was being targeted, please help bring it to light.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Content of letter:

Text “Dear Ms. Mitchell and other addressees, the purpose of this letter is three-fold. First, I would like to make a sincere plea to you not to let my personal story die. Enclosed, what’s in this letter, you will find a USB flash drive containing a personal testimony from me about the financial, emotional, and psychological pain that I have endured over the course of the past few months since I discovered that I was a Targeted Individual.

I have literally been forced to endure a living hell. There are thousands of Targeted Individuals within the United States that literally suffer each and every day at the hands of our government. Personally, I have experienced significant harassment from law enforcement in every place that I have been these past few months.

Second, over the coming days and weeks, you will hear numerous people trying to label me as a person with mental health issues. If you simply Google Targeted Individual, Gang Stalking, Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance, or Dr. Robert Duncan, you will see that what I have experienced, albeit not widely known, is very real. In addition, you can find various videos on YouTube by searching under these exact same search titles.

Our government is able to capitalize on this lack of knowledge among the general population to coax sentiments toward questioning the mental health of Targeted Individuals rather than admitting the truth that there is a system of covert torture of ordinary, innocent citizens that is happening within our borders.

I have not told a single person exactly what I intend to do, and only you eight people know that I intend to do anything at all. My goal is to garner some much needed media attention to the plight of Targeted Individuals, because we are a marginalized group with few financial assets. Coincidentally, that means we get ignored.

Third, enclosed within, you will also find a sample letter to congress. Please encourage as many people as you can to send a copy of this letter to congress. My hope is that if enough people take a genuine concern into the struggles of Targeted Individuals, then congress will have to do something to stop it once and for all. Not like the false machinations of starving that took place in the 70s with Cointelpro.

I apologize for putting this responsibility on you guys, but you are the people that I know and trust. I’m confident that Ms. Mitchell will not allow my story to die. I sincerely hope that you will, one, keep an electronic copy of my story for yourself. Two, provide a copy for distribution to media outlets. Three, make sure that Ms. Mitchell gets a copy; although, I am sending her a copy. I fear that may be intercepted. Four, see to it that if my story is removed from the Internet, that is YouTube, Vimeo, et cetera, it will be promptly re-uploaded.

I know that I’m asking for a lot, but please assist me with this. Lastly, please whisper a prayer for my soul. I am still a believer and honestly feel that there is no hope for me. Consequently, I am making a sacrifice so that others in my same position might have a chance at a normal, harassment-free life.

I realize that my methods are not the best selection and probably will not be perceived as the selection of a Christ follower, but I have prayed incessantly for months to no avail.

There are Targeted Individuals that have endured this torture for decades without any relief. What Targeted Individuals need, more than anything, is media attention."

Narrator: OK. In this next section, he lists other Targeted Individuals, those that are well known.

These are the ten that he lists:

Randy Quaid

Melinda Fee

Stephen Shellen

Gloria Naylor

Kola Boof

Jill Anjuli Hansen

Matt Barish

Ted Gunderson

[indecipherable] Wong

Aaron Alexis

He signs the letter, finally: “Your brother in Christ, Myron May.”

Facebook link

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This is what happens when mentally ill people are exposed to crappy YouTube conspiracy videos.

edit on 11/24/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This is what happens when mentally ill people are exposed to crappy YouTube conspiracy videos.

Yeah, except he mentions that people would say that he was mentally ill. Maybe he looked into it, and was able to rule it out. I don't know but I have heard of people complaining of being targeted before. Would be easy to get away with if all of their targets were made to seem crazy. Like I said, I don't know, but that is a very interesting letter.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That letter was too clear and precise to have been written by a schizophrenic. I'd say May was a clear victim of some kind of mind control. I doubt he was planning on shooting up a school, though. Curiously, many of these random-rage shooters oftentimes leave a manifesto/suicide letter which hints at some event, but does not name the actual target.

Here is a youtube video made by one of the letter recipients:
www.youtube.com...

--------------------

"[indecipherable] Wong"

Probably meant Jiverly Wong, the man who killed 13 people on 4-3-09 at an immigrant center in downtown Binghamton, NY. He also complained of being persecuted by police.

new topics

top topics

join