It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Banker Found Dead Under Strange Circumstances "Slits His Own Throat"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: baburak

Dentists are a part of the biggest conspiracy - knowingly and in most cases unknowingly.

The conspiracy to silence our soul's and spirit - Every dentist will insist you need fluoride, but fluoride calcify's the pineal gland - and I am sure this is a directed plot.

Not to mention all the other recently proven negative health effects associated with fluoride.

The 3 or 4 Bankers on the same day in London is suspicious definitely .

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

This doesn't make sense were you so down as to commit suicide you would have no reason to hide the knife under yourself - was he standing in the bath when he did it? He would not have known he would have fallen back into the bath so to ensure nbo mess. Otherwise he could have slit his throat anywhere else in his pad. Surely if you get into a bath - you have usually filled it with water and would have been lying in it anyway? I gues I would add it to the others who have gone this year.

Do we have any stats for previous years for bankers suicides? If they have not reached these proportions do we know if there were other circumstances that could have caused these deaths such as personal tragedy?

With the number of people living in the world were we to look would we find 16 odd suicides in any other profession when we looked around the world.

Perhaps whats so shocking is that bankers usually can get perks such as cheap money - which is one of the usual reasons for death by giving up and we associate bankers as being able to handle their own money. Our focus is on bankers but most of these are the minions, not the greedy controllers at the top.

I know if you look at Indian stats of the farmers forced to buy Monsanto crops, which are not all they promise ensuring that the farmers lost money, a large number of these poor souls killed themselves knowing they were being forced by a corporation into a loss situation they could not fight. I suspect the numbers are considerably larger.

I suspect though that the banking system is so corrupt those at the top need those within their banks to carry out their dirty swindling deeds and decent people, even if they are forced to cooperate, have a conscience which in the end kills them - those at the top simply don't.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: boohoo
What if these bankers were targeted by organized vigilantes, for their non-prosecuted, wrongdoings? If that is the case, there is NO WAY the media would say that a vigilante group is suspected of targeting bankers responsible for the meltdown. They certainly can't risk igniting a copy-cat spree of regular citizen extracting revenge on financial sectors leaders, whom never spent a day in criminal court answering for their crimes.

Yeah like perhaps some hard line psychotic members of Anonymous or something?

Good point.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I still think the guy with the nail gun takes the cake. But cutting your own throat, you have to really be off your mental rocker. It can be done and you don't die right off. Seen one guy that had cut through a third of his throat with a hacksaw. He did it on his own and walked to the ER, he was really hair on fire crazy. I think that's the needed level of crazy to slit your own throat. (side note: the hacksaw guy lived)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: machiaveIIian
What guy in texas?

Sorry,

Chicago:

articles.chicagotribune.com...

More than six months after the fatal incident, Hobart Police Chief Lawrence Juzwicki and his detectives are convinced that Cooley, 52, a railroad supervisor who had cancer, inflicted 32 hammer blows to his head while alone and despondent in his home at 28 N. Illinois St.

And here's the story of Banker meets nail gun:

www.zerohedge.com...

A coroner's spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is scary.this case has to be a murder and covered up.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot of bankers can't handle the stress from their jobs.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I'm personally a fan of the drowned-after-having-a-heart-attack-in-his-canoe-in-the-middle-of-the-night(Colby)...must've been a different team than the one that hit Boorda

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
wow what is 19 "suicides" in total .. This one seems so ritualistic with the bloodbath and Slit throat..

Reminds of how criminal organisations solve there business.. ahh i forgot thats what they are a criminal cartel cabal reply to: jude11

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed on ATS live! tonight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The guy that shot himself 9 times in head with Nail gun takes the cake for me.

Also he had been missing for sometime - and they found him dead in his living room.
Cool police work!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join