It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking the truth about 'Anti-Gay' sentiments in USA now 'Anti-Christian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
NBC defends Couric's 'Anite-Christian' comments Source

Seeking the truth about Matthew Shepards death in 1998, Couric presses the point that Christians add to the atmosphere of Anti-Gay and

'If I meet someone who is homosexual, I'm going to take action and try to convince them or try to harm them
Of three groups targeted for their views, one 'Focus on Family' responded Couric as Anti-Christian for such provoking questions and seeking the truth behind the murder.

Will USA become a climate as the world has become to the word Anti-Semite? Will there be Anti-Christian labeling of people who advocate issues not condoned moral or right by the bible?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't think so.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by RANT]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Does the bible not say: "Love thy neighbor as you would love your self".
Well apparently what people think its says is: "Love thy neighbor as you would love your self........ as long as they are not gay or are not religious etc, then you can treat them like #". Anything it says to the contrary is going againest the teachings of God and Jesus and is bull#. Some people take what the bible says to literally. Use you brains people!!! For example: Do you really beileve god put only 2 people on this earth and they then multiplied into billions of people and of different race!!! Im mean for # sake use your heads.
:bnghd:

[edit on 8-5-2005 by PeteTPP]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'd have to agree 100% here....Katie Couric's approach is spot on IMO....

As to the question regarding whether or not it will go in the direction anti-Semitism has gone in the past....I think the answer is quite clear....The ball is already in motion....

new topics

top topics

join