It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Ferguson grand jury decision expected today

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I'm rather appalled that it has taken this long to decide whether or not a man is going to stand trial for taking the life of another human. I think that this has already been a trial of sorts, to determine the guilt or innocence of a man based on whether or not there is even enough evidence to go to trial.

I think he is getting two chances at being declared criminally Not Guilty.

The first is this very public and drawn out Grand Jury decision, and the second, if it were to come to that, would be his Criminal Trial. A third, which is most assuredly going to happen regardless of the indictment, will be a wrongful death case, which is going to be very costly for the City of Ferguson, because it is a lower standard of evidence to get a win for a plaintiff.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

The down town businesses are being told that it will be at 7. I won't hold my breath as the county and city have waffled on their announcements and warnings several times.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Oh that's cute.

So a man isn't a rapist until convicted, or a murderer until convicted? Gotcha.

A criminal is a person that commits a crime not just a person that is sentenced for his crimes.

Are you denying the robbery too?

Was Saint Mike pristine of all things earthly in your eyes. It's a damn shame he crossed Lucifer with a gun then, he could have saved mankind after HVAC school.

edit on 24-11-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I am keeping my fingers crossed for second degree murder. Wilson killed out of anger. And if the jurors are given the room via the evidence, that will be the verdict.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

Oh that's cute.

So a man isn't a rapist until convicted, or a murderer until convicted? Gotcha.

A criminal is a person that commits a crime not just a person that is sentenced for his crimes.

Are you denying the robbery too?

Was Saint Mike pristine of all things earthly in your eyes. It's a damn shame he crossed Lucifer with a gun then, he could have saved mankind after HVAC school.

He was playing tag with the checkout clerk... duhhhhhh

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If I can admit that the cop was likely a dick, can Pro-Brown people admit that he was likely a thug? Lets meet somewhere in the middle and lets call it a day.. Deal?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Oh that's cute.

So a man isn't a rapist until convicted, or a murderer until convicted? Gothca.

apparently some people think this.
i have debated more than one person in more than one thread that said these things....

apparently in their fantasy, a person who commits a crime is not a criminal until they get convicted...

i wonder why there are so many amber alerts when kids get snatched up...whats the point?
they have not been convicted of any crime...everything is hunky dory

what about all the bolo's and warrants issued every day?

are they issued for people that did NOT commit a crime??
starting to get confused....

so and so wanted for a not crime....hahahah
edit on 24-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

Oh that's cute.

i have debated more than one person in more than one thread that said these things....

apparently in their fantasy, a person who commits a crime is not a criminal until they get convicted...

i wonder why there are so many amber alerts when kids get snatched up...whats the point?

Wall Street Bankers aren't criminals because they haven't been charged with anything................................yet

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Oh that's cute.

Ha...very well said and perfect example.....those pesky amber alerts....always alerting me of innocent kidnappings on my phone....

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

The dick lived, the thug was executed. Even though Brown was not the most upstanding of citizens, I don't think he deserved death.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Wall Street Bankers aren't criminals because they haven't been charged with anything................................yet

by their logic there are a lot of people that are not criminals....

oj is not a criminal

the uni bomber was not a criminal for like 20 years....he didnt become a criminal until the moment he got convicted

hitler killed himself in a bunker.....nope, not a crminal

these people are delusional

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

The dick lived, the thug was executed. Even though Brown was not the most upstanding of citizens, I don't think he deserved death.

It's true...if being a petty criminal or getting high or drunk and making bad decisions when you are younger is a crime worthy of death, I would think that almost 90% of us on ATS would be facing the firing squad? No?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
www.rgsd.k12.mo.us... local schools to be closed tomorrow seems they want to play it safe

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
[

Ha...very well said and perfect example.....those pesky amber alerts....always alerting me of innocent kidnappings on my phone....

yeah.....all those people that are on the run each year....not criminals...

all those people that are featured on americas most wanted for the last 30 years....not criminals.....

they want wilson to be charged though....with what you say? a crime

too funny

www.fbi.gov...

^^^^not criminals......saints

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I can tolerate dicks, I can't tolerate thugs... I'm sure the cop has done a little good during his time as a cop, while a thug does little to no good. Thugs exploit people and are VERY opportunistic preying on weak... A thug dying will never make me sad... But when you have a planet of 8 billion plus I don't think you need to "love" everyone and I don't love thugs because they offer no good to this planet...
edit on 24-11-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

link   
Board up the windows, #hurricane in #ferguson tonight.

Friday night seems like a strange time to announce this... people finishing up work for the week, getting paid and getting lit up at happy hour.

Hope nobody gets hurt tonight over this.

edit on 24-11-2014 by Gully because: I'm Gully and I come from the future.

link   
And If I do ever commit a crime or get charged or accused of one, I'd like to have a Jury decide and get a lawyer etc rather than have an untrained "Judge Dredd" shoot me on the street.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

Friday night seems like a strange time to announce this... people finishing up work for the week, getting paid and getting lit up at happy hour.

hmmmmmm...
where i live its monday....

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

And I made some really awful calls when I was young, so have a couple of my kids. Lessons learned as it turns out that me and mine are upstanding responsible humans. None of us are the total sum of a few bad decisions.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

hmmmmmm...
where i live its monday....

Lol.... great response...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join