It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1400 yr old ultra-precise prophecy about ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Really? Played that a lot but always just with females... And at some point I got so busy with housebuilding and adopting kids I forgot the main story...
puh, women and videogames, huh?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
Tired of vague prophecies which can be interpreted in 1000 ways?
You ask yourself how come no one brings a succinct prophecy which is clear and easy to understand?

Well, then check this 1400 yr old prophecy out:

"If you see the black flags *, then remain on the ground and do not move a hand or a leg.
A group of feeble folk to whom no concern is given will then appear - their hearts are like iron [1].
They are the owners of the state [2].
They fulfill neither a contract nor a covenant [3].
They call to the truth, but they are not its people [4].
Their names are a kuniya and their lineage (surnames) are a town [5].
Their hair is unwinding, like the hair of a women [6].
(Do this) until they differ in it between themselves, then Allah will give the right to whomever HE desires."

Reference: Prophet Muhammad, as narrated by Ali ibn abi Talib, in the collection Kitaab Al Fitan by Nu’am bin Hammad, Hadith # 557

I am probably going to burn in heck for saying this - but that's some awesome metal lyrics right there!!!

m/

edit on 26-11-2014 by auroraaus because: formatting issues

edit on 26-11-2014 by auroraaus because: formatting issues again. technology will be the end of us all!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Datadayne
I cant make a conclusion to the hadith, because ive read that its weak, but these times are very interesting.

We are probably very close to the last hour (Allah knows best).
*every 100 years Allah sends a man to revive Islam, perhaps this is going to happen within the decade, the last time we had a Caliphate was almost 100 years ago when the Ottoman empire was abolished (1924 to exact, 1918 if you consider Mehmed V Reshad to be the last real leader).
*most of the minor signs or the hour have passed
*as soon as the first major sign appears, the rest will follow like beads falling.

weather the hadith was weak or not , he was addressing the actions of Khuarij .
who were really present during that time . my post right abut your first post goes more into that

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

No, no you're right. I sung it like three time and definitely a metal song. ...oh crap, I hope I didn't activate a ritual or something. Creepy.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Ok dude... But, back in reality, there are some very simple reasons 999 is chosen. The UK has used it since 1937 (it is the worlds oldest Emergency phone number) and here is why:

That was meant for the religious folks.

But if you clicked the link I gave, you'll see that founding of the state of Saudi looks very similar to what the ISIS is doing today establishing an Islamic Caliphate (Muslims vs Muslims). Their religious inclinations (of the founders of Saudi and ISIS) are very similar.

In fact, there are rumors that Saudi is secretly funding the ISIS.

I am working as an expat is Saudi so I can see what goes around.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I cant make a conclusion to the hadith, because ive read that its weak, but these times are very interesting.

*every 100 years Allah sends a man to revive Islam, perhaps this is going to happen within the decade, the last time we had a Caliphate was almost 100 years ago when the Ottoman empire was abolished (1924 to exact, 1918 if you consider Mehmed V Reshad to be the last real leader).
*as soon as the first major sign appears, the rest will follow like beads falling.

Are you kidding? Revive Islam. man, Islam is one of the Desert
religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) the religion Islam and
Judaism being far older than Christianity.

Islam doesn't need to be revived, its one of the most
popular religions in the world as has been like forever.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

Are you kidding? Revive Islam. man, Islam is one of the Desert
religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) the religion Islam and
Judaism being far older than Christianity.

Islam doesn't need to be revived, its one of the most
popular religions in the world as has been like forever.

Rebel 5

When I say revive I don't mean in numbers. Sure there are a lot of Muslims, but many are misguided. There is no unity amongst Muslim nations. Many call themselves muslims but are not practising.

The Messenger of Allah said: "The nations are about to call each other and set upon you, just as diners set upon food." It was said: "Will it be because of our small number that day?" He said: "Rather, on that day you will be many, but you will be like foam, like the foam on the river. And Allah will remove the fear of you from the hearts of your enemies and will throw wahn (weakness) into your hearts." Someone said: "O Messenger of Allah! What is wahn?" He said: "Love of the world and the hatred for death."

The narrator talks about this at 0:50.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Datadayne

I understand your point now.

As far as quoting some old book with frightening verses in
it, Jews can do that, and so can Christians.

I personally do not believe that God is the kind of
Spirit that intends to create fear, chaos, or destruction.

I believe in a loving God, that is not insecure, does not
demand worship, and doesn't threaten people with
fire and brimstone if they don't follow him/her/it.

You might be Islamic, and if so, it's not my intention
to belittle your beliefs or offend you in any way.

We all believe what we want to believe I think in the long
run.

Me, I don't believe in belief.

My attorney coached me one time before I took
the stand in a civil trial.

He told me avoid saying, "I believe this" or
"I believe that", because if you say you believe
something it means you don't know.

I seek knowledge (or Gnosis) rather than belief.
And that's just me and other Gnostics around the globe.

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Lola Likey

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Pirates flew black flags, They had a will like iron, they also had hair the was unwinding, they were from a state but claimed none etc etc

Allah is smart Allah forsaw the coming of pirates

ISIS Butt Pirates maybe but ALLAH is a false moon god and that is why the Crescent moon symbol is still used today all over the Arab world. That particular moon god is BAAL and he is Satan. Don't believe me? Do some investigating!!

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC. In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah. This Hubal was a moon god.

www.bible.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join