It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP/Ghostly Message captured by 911 radio

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
The first two bursts sound almost identical, like in a loop, the third is similar with what sounds like, 'OK' added in.
No matter what, this is a broadcast from somewhere.

If you're listening to the SoundCloud link, that's the message extricated from the YouTube video; I used a free audio editor to play it normally once, slowed SLIGHTLY the second time, and slowed down a lot the third time.

A few members have said they hear "9 men have burned" WHICH, I agree, I hear it too. I am starting to think that's what is being said in this. You are more than entitled to your opinions, but that is what I think I hear. That makes this get a little bit deeper. First we have a ghostly voice saying "9 men have burned" on the radio, (It could really be saying anything regarding 9 men, which we all can agree on), this could be in reference to the 9 men that were killed in a horrible fire on Sharp St. No more than TEN minutes (I think it was more like 7) after this voice makes it's statement, another Baltimore firefighter succumbs to the heat, has a cardiac arrest and later dies. Wow. If you are willing to look at it that way, that makes things a lot darker to me.

That being said, this has been sort of heavy on me since I made this thread. My intentions were not to have this EVP overshadow the more important reason this recording was uploaded. If you have the time, you should listen to the whole thing. It gets pretty intense, and, in me anyway, can bring on some emotion. An L.O.D.D. is a very tragic thing, no matter which branch they are involved with. It is something I approach with respect and deference, and I feel a little better with myself for at least writing this part. This is the very same reason I deleted my first YouTube comments regarding the "voice" many months ago when I first discovered this, out of respect for the family, dispatchers, or fellow firefighters who may visit that video. At the time he had just passed and I didn't want to be the guy to point something like THAT out. Anyway, thanks for the response so far everyone. I appreciate all of the good input, and I want to remind everyone that I set the SoundCloud file to be downloadable, so please download it and do what you will!
edit on E113126117America/ChicagoTue, 25 Nov 2014 19:26:31 -060023 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

edit on E114628117America/ChicagoTue, 25 Nov 2014 19:28:46 -060023 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

edit on E113142117America/ChicagoTue, 25 Nov 2014 19:42:31 -060023 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

edit on E115847117America/ChicagoTue, 25 Nov 2014 19:47:58 -060023 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ensinger23

I do agree with you. It is odd. Though it could be any combination of all the alternatives....I dont think it is. Its real.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

There are all kinds of bleed through. Im sure of that...but this is not that for sure.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I've heard "cross-talk" and skip on my county wide radios before. Heck, I used to listen to the California Highway Patrol from my little building in the northern panhandle of WV. It would only come in on wet, rainy nights when there was a lot of moisture in the air and most of the interference has gone to bed. Anywhere from midnight till the sun comes up, and once the moisture evaporated it would go away. That being said, I don't think this is that. Why did it only happen for a few seconds at most? Most of the time if you get it once, you get it again and these freqs sound crystal clear 99% of the time (barring the "message"), even from firefighters inside a burning building.

I just edited a post above with my thoughts on what this COULD be, it's only speculation but it might have you look at it differently.
edit on E112555117America/ChicagoTue, 25 Nov 2014 19:55:25 -060023 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

edit on E113456117America/ChicagoTue, 25 Nov 2014 19:56:34 -060023 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Nice capture of that, very clear and does sound like a classic EVP. I suggest to share that with paranormal experts of your choosing who can put it on file for compare and contrast.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

As I said elsewhere here tonight, I dont think its any type of "bleed-through" or mic-"stepping" or "cross-interference". Its quite different....lending itself to the real possiblity of being a true evp.

In the business of listening to these things everyday...you get a "feel" or better yet...an "ear" for these things when they sound out-of-place as this one does.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes, I'm sorry. Sometimes when I am typing a reply, I write things for posterity directed at the thread in general and they look like I'm directing them at my replyees. I realized you were convinced from your first post, but due to poor posting habits I sounded like I was arguing cross talk with you. Just a misunderstanding.

Does anybody have any recommendations as to a good paranormal professional to contact regarding this? Assuming someone hasn't already as this file is available for download.

edit on E115734118America/ChicagoTue, 25 Nov 2014 20:34:57 -060023 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have always been very skeptical of EVP but I am coming around a little.

It makes me think of the old Italian radio enthusiast who supposedly gets messages at will (near enough) from surviving relatives dead family - I am still skeptical - but in that case, many many people seek him out and recognize their lost loved ones voices.

The fire referred to in 1888 also is a very interesting link.

You could probably prove it either way if you done your research thoroughly, and checked off one by one what it could and couldn't be.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

It sounded to me like "I'm in trouble".
Either way it's really freaky...
edit on 26am1126am11am11 by danjaman because: hit send accidentally

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Ummm...I was merely pointing out that it seemed a little "Twilight Zone-ish"...at least to me.......I had originally set up the "Dee, Dee" part like musical notes however the "right justify" of this...oh so limited...post editor crammed them all together........sorry...I tried to assuage the hair standing up on the back of my neck with a touch of humor....
I see it fell flat.................much like my hair...

I suppose some cut and past linky from "Illustrator" should have been in store...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

oh you were making notes as in the intro of that tv show. got it

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Nine men have burned. you know, why does this remind
me of the Moth Man Phenomenon.

Wow, I just listened to it again (I couldn't quite
make out what it was saying the first time although
it definitely sounded like a voice and an EVP) and
It IS saying Nine men have burned.

I stopped doing EVP because a lot of the voices
did not sound human, in fact, the characteristics
of these voices were very similar and it sounds like
the voice in this clip.

They spooked me, because they too reminded me
of Moth Man Stories.

I asked one of them one night if they could materialize
so I could see what they looked like (since they sounded
not human) and about 30 seconds later something about
the size of a medium sized dog ran right by me in my back yard.

It was only a shadow and I couldn't make out much form,
it ran into the tool shed. I very carefully went into the tool
shed using my cell phone as a light, and there was nothing
in there.

I continued to do EVP, but when they started telling me
they were coming to rescue me and take me into another
dimension as well as children asking if I would play with
them, I finally decided to quit doing EVP

I was only trying to determine what the hell the phenomenon
was. I was never able to. I couldn't confirm these were ghosts
as many people claim.

Hope that wasn't off topic.

rebel 5

Rebel 5

edit on 26-11-2014 by rebelv because: to express futher opinion

edit on 26-11-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
To me it sounded like "nine men taken, nine men (inaudible) , i am Satan"

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Earth's Magnetic Field Is Fading. With the fading comes the fading of borders between the dimensions. Soon we will be able to see the dead, just like prophesied.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
As a former dispatcher I'm a bit perplexed. It doesn't sound the typical "stepped on" transmission. There may very well be a logical explanation. Either way, the tone of the voice is creepy.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Not saying that it is but would this not be very easy to fake?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I heard, 9 men trapped! And though my son thought it was a older woman's voice, to me it was a man's timber.

There is a possibility its spirit, but also a recording from events, as we live in informational field and energy does get stored in certain areas and can be trapped or magnetized to events.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
got this saying my name on holloween. No attempt to ask it anything, just coincidence
Lookup YouTube, "billy gogleygoop" channel, video named "evp TV and party lights.
edit on 29-11-2014 by sanitizedinfo because: removed link

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This thread will be on ATS live! tonight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The 1888 fire mentioned a few times is documented a little here.

There were 9 firefighter trapped when a burning building collapsed upon them; 7 perished and 2 were pulled out alive and badly injured. It doesn't say in this one whether the men died afterwards.

In this fire, a civilian seems to have been found dead and an unconscious firefighter was pulled out alive, but he died later at a hospital.

Interesting that both incidents involve firefighters and death.
edit on 23Sat, 29 Nov 2014 23:02:22 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join