It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic gets airline to change flight number based on prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So is this guy pretty well known to be really accurate or something? A flight changes it's number just because he said it was going to crash shortly after takeoff? Would a flight number change REALLY cause a plane not to crash?

www.foxnews.com...

Brazilian airline TAM changed one of its flight numbers after a renowned clairvoyant predicted a plane bearing the original number would crash shortly after takeoff.

Jucelino Nobrega da Luz, who says he predicted the deaths of Princess Diana and Brazilian racing legend Ayrton Senna, told authorities flight JJ3720, set to depart Wednesday from Sao Paulo to Brasilia, would develop engine trouble and crash on Sao Paulo’s main Paulista drag.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They are a pretty superstitious lot down there. But wow! I wonder what else he could get a large business to do?

I'm pretty sure that if he communicated his prediction here in the U.S., he would get a visit by one of the Alphabet agencies, and if is so successful, maybe even recruited?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Not being any kind of authority on this, who is, I'd think the plane would not be saved by changing the number on it. Still same plane, same passengers, etc.... We'll see what happens, maybe eh?
Just sayin...... Syx.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

LOL Dawg. Recruited? Or more like Abducted? LOL!! Wait, now they wouldn't do that would they??!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Jucelino Nobrega da Luz, who says he predicted the deaths of Princess Diana ...

Herman Melville beat him to that , (if you believe in ELS Bible Code)
... cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/diana.html
edit on 24-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok, i'm a little offtopic.

Can someone make a small resume of what "alphabet agencies" consist of ?

it's the first time i heard of it. Somehow i have a clue, but could someone tell me more ?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Change the flight number? I\m surprised they didn't cancel the flight all together. I wonder if the pilot and co-pilot called in sick? As a passenger, I would have liked to be informed so I could change my flight. If it did crash, just think of the anguish and the condemnation by the families for the airlines not informing the passengers or cancelling the flight altogether.

Even if you are a skeptic, you know if you had a ticket, you would have second thoughts about boarding that plane.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: palermoman
Ok, i'm a little offtopic.

Can someone make a small resume of what "alphabet agencies" consist of ?

it's the first time i heard of it. Somehow i have a clue, but could someone tell me more ?

CIA, FBI, NSA, MI5, RCMP, etc, etc. hence "Alphabet agencies."

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I'm fairly skeptical when it comes to people who claim they are psychics. They altered the trip number? If they believed his prediction why hadn't they canceled the entire plane ride instead?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Not being any kind of authority on this, who is, I'd think the plane would not be saved by changing the number on it. Still same plane, same passengers, etc.... We'll see what happens, maybe eh?
Just sayin...... Syx.

I totally agree. If it's meant to happen, it will happen.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It did not crash. Prediction proven wrong.

top topics

join