It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous proves to be idiots once again.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Pro tip: Fit an orange flash suppressor to ar-15 and paint an orange end to your 9mm!

And now you're on the terror watch list....LOL.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I honestly LOL'd just now. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I saw the black SUV with tinted windows pull up and park at the end of my driveway, it did seem strange as there are is no other homes for miles.

Hmm they're wearing black and heading into the brush, so I called several local hunting lodges and told them that several large black bears were recently sighted in the area.

Terrorists err umm tourist hunters are showing up by the dozens, things are getting interesting, several shot fired.

Oh no don't gut him!

Edit:
BACK ON TOPIC - I was trying to point out the danger of assuming any gun with an orange tipped barrel is a toy
edit on 24-11-2014 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

can't really say what may have been going through his mind. you can't either.

All I got is a dead twelve year old in a morgue with cop bullets in him. Thats reality. As far as I am concerned the rest is cover story.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So you choose to completely overlook the evidence, just the fact that someone is dead and a cop did it, it automatically makes the cop guilty of cold-blooded murder?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

So you choose to completely overlook the evidence, just the fact that someone is dead and a cop did it, it automatically makes the cop guilty of cold-blooded murder?

Cold bolded? Not likely. Anytime I hear of a cop killing a kid and "gun found" I get suspicious, yah. But really what suspicion do I have for this kind of thing?

Have you ever heard of the term "throw down"?

1. THROW DOWN

An untraceable gun dropped at a crime scene, usually left by an officer who needs to justify a bad shooting. Few cops carry throw downs, and even fewer admit to it. If you're caught with a throw down, your career is over.

Police slang

You weren't there either. But that means you also can't rule it out.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

What is up with all of these real looking airsoft guns? I think the manufacturer should be held liable at this point. This is the second such shooting almost exactly along these lines in Ohio alone that I'm aware of just recently.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

AirSoft is the poor mans version of paintball (just my opinion, I know that there are high end AirSoft out there). They actually make paintballs for AirSoft weapns. I have no problem with that.

But they really aren't toys again are they as they do shoot a projectile. There are even Air Rifles out there that are capable of taking down big game.

Parents need to be more vigilant when it comes to their kids. If my Dad caught me pointing a toy gun at another, he would smack me upside the head. Like others said, he made me treat it like it was a real rifle.

Then again, I also got my first rifle when I was 8yrs old. (Always supervised of course until 15)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yeah, but who has a real looking paintball gun? Mine was jungle camouflage with a large hopper hanging off the side of it. I've been shooting forever too. Started with a daisy pumpmaster and moved up from there. In my family your rifle was either pointed at the ground or at your target even with the chamber open. If I had been caught pointing anything remotely gunlike around randomly, I would have gotten a willow switching for sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

but that is just plain ignorance. you don't know what happened. you don't know what he did or didn't do.

what are cops suppose to give people with guns the first chance to shot?
airsoft guns can and do look real.

you tell me which one is real, i post links to the web sites for both.

1st image web site, Airsoft Tactical Wholesalers.

second image, Real AR15 Tactical Weapons Solutions "fine quality AR platform weapons at a reasonable price"

thrid image, Yes it's real Collection of Beautiful Custom

fourth image, Airsoft www.shortyusa.com... ng=" target="_blank" class="postlink">Shorty USA, Inc
fifth image, Real Beretta 92 Stock

if he did indeed pull the fourth one which is a Airsoft without orange tip , which looks identical to the fifth one a Real Beretta 92, instead of putting his hands up. seconds could mean lifes, sad that in this case it was a child, but it very well could have been a real gun and if they waited one of them could be dead.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Airsoft and Paintball are two different things.

Question: Are Airsoft and Paintball the Same Thing?
Answer: Paintball and airsoft are not the same thing. Paintball is a sport that consists of opposing players shooting gelatin-filled capsules at each other that break open upon impact and mark the opposing player. Airsoft guns shoot small, plastic pellets which do not break upon impact. Paintball and airsoft are both variations on the classic game of tag, but they are different and require different equipment. A paintball gun cannot be used to shoot airsoft pellets and an airsoft gun cannot be used to shoot paintballs.
Are Airsoft and Paintball the Same Thing?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I honestly think paintballs hurt worse though, especially when frozen. Those airsoft guns sting some, but I don't think they are ultimately dangerous, at least not the ones I've seen.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

First you say…

you don't know what happened. you don't know what he did or didn't do.

Then its…

if he did indeed pull the fourth one which is a Airsoft without orange tip , which looks identical to the fifth one a Real Beretta 92, instead of putting his hands up.

And you got that truth from where exactly? A news report?

Here-say.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

if you read the story of before he was shot he was told put up his hands. he reached for the gun instead.

and what part of " if he indeed pull the fourth one" did you not understand. i did not say he pulled the gun. i didn't say it was the truth.

for being just two letters if is a mighty big word.

here a couple of examples of if.

if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his a@@ when he hopped.

if a grasshopper could fire a .45 the brids wouldn't ____ with him.

you need to brush up on those comprehension skills.

edit on 24-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

I honestly think paintballs hurt worse though, especially when frozen. Those airsoft guns sting some, but I don't think they are ultimately dangerous, at least not the ones I've seen.

yea they didn't have cool toys like paintball and airsoft when i was a kid.
just bb and pellet guns. if you used a co2 or pump they would hurt like hell, also you could put your eye out.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

if you read the story of before he was shot he was told put up his hands.

You should have said, "if you believe the story"…

Reading something does not make it any truer. Especially 'truer in the court of journalistic media'. Geez are we denying our own ignorance?

Or just blaming the victim?
edit on 24-11-2014 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Bb's aren't bad at all. My brother and I used to pump them up as high as we could and shoot each other from close distance. Once I had a bb break the skin. That sucked. We had to dig it out with tweezers so my dad wouldn't find out. That sucked even more. Ultimately not a good time. 1/2 out of 5 stars. ;p

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Cold bolded? Not likely. Anytime I hear of a cop killing a kid and "gun found" I get suspicious, yah. But really what suspicion do I have for this kind of thing?

Have you ever heard of the term "throw down"?

1. THROW DOWN

An untraceable gun dropped at a crime scene, usually left by an officer who needs to justify a bad shooting. Few cops carry throw downs, and even fewer admit to it. If you're caught with a throw down, your career is over.

Police slang

You weren't there either. But that means you also can't rule it out.

Thank you, I didn't know there was an actual term for planting a gun on someone. Throw down. Neat!

And you're right, it can't be ruled out. But witnesses say they saw a gun, and that was reason for the police being there in the first place. I can't completely rule out a Throw Down, but the evidence so far seems to be in the officer's favor. Still, a very tragic accident. I think maybe the officer could have went for a taser, but they're not too accurate beyond a few yards or so. I think the officer made a choice, and he has to live with it. Nobody in their right mind wants to shoot a 12 year old kid, but if you have a family you want to go home to, and you're not sure if the gun is real or not, I'm not so sure I wouldn't have made the same decision.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

oh please....cops got the call about a kid with a gun...

the cop didnt throw a burner down and everyone knows it...

it cant be ruled out that the kid or the cop didnt have mustard gas on them either, but we know they didnt...

how did the cop know it was a 12 year old?
cause the dude at the bar said it was a kid? that dont make it so

how did the cop know it was a kid even after he got there?
maybe, the cop thought he was a homunculus

cant rule it out....

(post by Snoopy1978 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join