It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus the serpent of the Genesis and the one in Numbers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

The serpent is either Lilith, Anput, or Sophia or Jesus since they all share the same nature.

They were trying to save Eve only. The only mistake of Eve is sharing the knowledge with Adam.

In Jewish myths, Adam oppressed women(the first woman Lilith) and they saw it as a good thing. But these ladies of heaven and Jesus only comes for the oppressed, not the oppressors.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My Satan my world I live in this hut where I am found by by line the l=mind like type and remember what am I to do in the center? which have come on frozen earth and then heat like a mother #er, I sware glabal warming is done by me a whirl of life a freeZe ten jeeps one leap all of yall got to start freaking like reeves you got to believe me. an enemy of me is something you wont believe freaking like a treek thae seems to be, a wild anger like have a foreleg stuck in you #erl, she wont even blush as she wont flush, i'm about to lose her she's stuck, flood the drugs started to got to her and she's hard here way cause she finny #ed what she always wanted,at the tab I kept ewhile I sleep I drive in dreams yet I never drive at all am I stable or cause I drive in another world when I fly ii always risetheres one thing I got that I sure am not like slipknot don't rust breaking for two cuffswhere the line don't stop, and there aint no partying blnag yourself here and blaze me some do hicky that you cant stop doing drugs live in heaven and hell and I am Satan oh well like lines don't matter no more and i'm like God that don't rhyme no more cause you cant see me in the stores a sore on my stumble, when I ready I rumble im acting sorta pumped im the God that walks and that means im the only one on that was the worste thing syou had me in a lab what are you doing im in the lab wqrting Satan is me like you had me all wasted by Eminem, where you have your slef a slow start all because em could fry your brains in liver

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Lot.....house and all children destroyed by satan as a whirlwind. Then later God shows up as whirlwind and talks out of a whirlwind. Two separate persons both operating out of whirlwind.

Samson's riddle.."Out of the eater, something to eat; out of the strong, something sweet"..... "he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat".

Prophet killed-And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase. And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase..... the lion had not eaten the carcase, nor torn the ass.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Adam was always the target, Eve the tool.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is referring to the fact that some of the children of the Serpent from Genesis 3:15 could receive salvation not previously allowed. YHWH allowed some of them to live amongst the Hebrews and Jews in the wilderness after Exodus as Agentshillington has pointed out. The Serpent seed were complaining about having to eat manna as opposed to their Egyptian flesh pots. So for them he got them looking up at a crucified snake to show them a comparison to the Crucifixion. The good news was like YAHshuWAH riding into Jerusalem on a donkey was a symbol to the Jews of acceptance, the Snake on a pole was asymbol to the O- serpents who were not previously unwelcome in Heaven because they were the fallen angels who had fallen from their Heavenly abode for coveting women. The church of Pergamum in Revelation is another symbol for them.

4 From Mount Hor they set out by the way to the Red Sea, to go around the land of Edom. And the people became impatient on the way. 5 And the people spoke against God and against Moses, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no food and no water, and we loathe this worthless food.” 6 Then the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people, so that many people of Israel died. 7 And the people came to Moses and said, “We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord and against you. Pray to the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us.” So Moses prayed for the people. 8 And the Lord said to Moses, “Make a fiery serpent and set it on a pole, and everyone who is bitten, when he sees it, shall live.” 9 So Moses made a bronze[a] serpent and set it on a pole. And if a serpent bit anyone, he would look at the bronze serpent and live. a reply to: AgentShillington

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The serpent is the subconscious energy of the animalistic nature of the spinal cord.
The tree is the nervous system.
The staff of Asclepius, Hermes/Mercury, Moses' standard... are all sussinct with the Kundalini of Hindu tradition.
The elevation of saved sexual energy (chi,prana,etc) UP from the sacred place (sacrum bone) up all 33 vertebrae (years of Christ's life, degrees in Freemasonry)...
Up to 'Golgotha' the (place of the skull) where the seat of the soul resides.... the esoterically worshipped philosophers stone... the pineal gland.
Where true communion is made.
And then the God-man is invoked to develop.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The hebrew word for fiery/bronze serpent is "seraph", as in angel.

Serpents represent immortality, resurrection, born again, etc via shedding skin (i.e. sin)…see John 3:14-15.

This link below should help explain why serpents aren't necessarily bad. In fact there are 2 types of serpents/angels, fallen and redeemed. We are like fallen angels that can redeem ourselves by doing what Jesus taught: crucifying our flesh (dying to worldly desire…sacrificing our animal nature) and being reborn in spirit.

hebrew4christians.com...

Jews expect their messiah to be associated with serpent because the gematria for serpent and messiah are the same (both 358). Also, I see the connection between the serpent being in the tree and jesus being crucified to a tree (note picture below regarding judaism/kaballah tree and see there is a cross and a trinity within it. You can see why the prophecy of messiah being attacked at hands and feet and also see it pierced in his side. The serpent sacrificed himself to give us knowledge and for that he was cursed to become human like Adam (because how can he be cursed to crawl on his belly if he already is a serpent? It means to work the ground, farm, like Adam), which is another prophecy for coming of Jesus. God purposefully put serpent there knowing what would happen. Where do you think the son of god was if not in the garden with God?

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."
John 8:58

Really, both God and serpent both told the truth when God said if they are they would die and serpent said they would not die. Think about Jesus' message of dying to the world or crucifying the flesh so you can become born again into eternal life.

Remember in Hebrew Book of Genesis, God says he is the "Aleph Tav" which is like Alpha Omega but the tav in paleo-hebrew looks like a cross.

Churches have taught that the serpent in garden of eden is "satan" or evil but that is only the surface (simple minded) reading of Genesis. The word, "satan" means accuser and the only one in the garden that was accusing was Eve, while the serpent remained silent, like jesus vs pharisees.

There is a lot in the bible churches don't understand because they don't understand hebrew/judaism (i am christian myself). Look below Jesus saying he is Lucifer (means light bearer or bringer). Light is good. We are made in God's image which means we are light.

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the BRIGHT and MORNING STAR."
Revelation 22:16

"And I will give him the morning star."
Revelation 2:28

"While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them."
John 12:36

There is a lot churches don't understand and don't tell you (Jesus said to pray on your closet). Here he talks about 3rd eye/pineal gland:

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."
Matthew 6:22

If you want to know true meaning of the serpent on the pole, it is the caduceus/kundalini/feathered serpent (i.e. jesus saying "be wise as serpents and gentle as doves").

gnosticwarrior.com...

i.pinimg.com...–body-systems-brain.jpg

I recently had another realization that Jesus is also Azazel, the fallen angel in Book of Enoch that is represented by a goat that departed to the wilderness (Jesus went to wilderness to, also like where God told Moses to lift fiery/bronze serpent on a pole). This is why Knights Templar (who were devout Christians) had the statue of Baphomet. Notice Baphomet has the caduceus kundalini symbol too (remember: be wise as serpents and gentle as doves, lift up serpent on pole). He has the torch on his head too where 3rd eye is because he is the "light bearer/bringer" (literally, Lucifer).
The goat is a scapegoat because in Book of Enoch, God says to ascribe all sin to Azazel. Azazel, the leader of the fallen angels (hmmm, why is he the leader…is it because it is lucifer [light-bringer, who is God's son?), asks Enoch to intercede on their behalf so they can be redeemed but God rebukes them and says they should be interceding on behalf of men, not vice versa.

Then in Isaiah 53, we get prophecy of the scapegoat messiah that will be our intercessor. Then Jesus does exactly that.

Jesus=Serpent=Lucifer=Azazel=Baphomet

Do you see how the Bible tells a beautiful cycle that shows how fallen angels can be redeemed? We are like the fallen angels that can be redeemed!

"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."
John 3:13

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
Matthew 7:14

How do you think I figured this out? I lived the mystical experience…
the holy spirit came into me and gave me the morning star. The key to "overcoming" is in your heart…
be pure of heart (without guile and deceit)…lift it up to God!

www.ourcatholicprayers.com...

"Him that OVERCOMETH will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."
Revelation 3:12

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.”
James 4:10

"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."
Matthew 6:6

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If you hadn't cheated your way through math class, you would understand Christianity and its symbology. Learn what a sine wave is. Or perhaps a biological field? Electrical field? Any useful education?

Then and only then can you distinguish the Right arm of God from the Sinister arm of Satan.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Was Jesus bound for 1000 years?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Supposedly, Serpent in hebrew means "Shine" to "Shining One" in it root. There also a couple of name for Seraphim, one of them being like Brazen Hydra or Copper Serpents, but I'm no scholar though to establish any sort of connection other then that.

Not only that, but the O.T might consider imagery a bit of a taboo, but that might be just targeting idol/pagan Gods who have tons of imagery, since Judaism more of an Oral or spoken tradition. More or less probably a legal an example of what acceptable with some freedom, even though Christains or Islam wouldn't like a Snake for reverence.

Also, it might of been a common practice of sort to use imagery for healing practices like in the above regarding Moses, or even an Egytian one named "Lah" whose supposed to be a healer of sorts too . Although never understood it myself for the most.

In Gnostics, the Aprochon of John, Jesus does claim that he was the Serpent in Eden, but Gnostic is non canon for most people.

edit on 3-1-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Dig it. I look at the Law being the knowledge that raises the "serpent"... Like Moses raised this law through his journeys, and handed it down to the next generations... Jesus also taught the laws as keys to eternal life. Say whoever figures out these words/laws and figures them out/follows is blessed by God and raised up... Today we have actors/musicians that are way up in the clouds raining down faith and knowledge on man just as much as the prophets and Jesus did, being raised up to fame. A lot of times people can be crushed/offended by the truth(the serpents bit the Israelites, and many died), or almost worship these people. Others learn from the words and get motivation/encouragement, just like with the Lord and profits.(Whoever looked to the serpent was saved not by what was seen, but by you(the Word/God) the savior of all. The Lord your God is one. And the closer we get to this realization and know who we are, the more were willing to help others. Without getting caught in the trap of "you have something I need/want" cause your different wizard of Oz bull# and fall further (my current state!).

If any of this made sense in anyone in this ancient thread, your probably as off the chain as me... 🤷✌️

PS... Gotta get my first posts in somehow...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
(the answer is NO - NOT THE SAME)

see parenthesis

(The Serpent in Genesis did not perform the "work", that cannot be a picture of Jesus ................ sinful man performed the work)

(The Serpent pictured as Crucified with Moses, is illustrated as performing the work...............NOT sinful man, that is big difference)

God listed the Generations of the Homosapien in Genesis 5

God listed the Generations of Shem in Genesis 11
(not a specific reference to man, or a reference to life in this creation..........the homosapien was created along with many other things after everything was destroyed ........... missing link ........... mankind in its natural state of sin, tries to justify that with sin, but there is no really such a thing as races or cultures more then sin unto death)

God had not pronounced "dead flesh" by removing the Tribes/Genetic Lines from the Book of Life, of Revelation

God affords this Earth no Unified Field no Noah's Rainbow, until Dead Flesh is Resolved on Earth, this generation is worthless
God did not pronounce death to those genetic lines, because of man's generational sin, that is why the Serpent was not cast out from the Congregation with Moses in the Old Testament..................to day in the New Testament the Serpent is cast out, there are many people that do not have a legal right to live, do not have a future, and cannot function with the bodies natural design and a unified field (which has been illustrated from time to time, the near instant transformation effects, some what regeneration of the body larger eyes like the, Terracotta Army)

(God doesn't resolve that because mankind is given a mental/spiritual illness, instead a few are saved or humanity passes on worthless)
(Not the son of man's or moses job at the end of time to specifically do that more than the provision of god's mercy for the trial of faith and removal of dead flesh)

("satan" does suicide and pleasure only, and derides god.............that is man's natural state..................when the serpent is pictured as serving god or moses etc. that isn't "satan") (moses was a picture of god, because they didn't have a law, and god provided that law, after that, they correctly understood, it was a "trial of faith", they seen him as god, because they didn't understand at that time) (the serpent was picture of "trial of faith" not god serving man, or god serving moses, more correctly)
edit on 28-6-2020 by planetxx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join