It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus the serpent of the Genesis and the one in Numbers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

The serpent is either Lilith, Anput, or Sophia or Jesus since they all share the same nature.

They were trying to save Eve only. The only mistake of Eve is sharing the knowledge with Adam.

In Jewish myths, Adam oppressed women(the first woman Lilith) and they saw it as a good thing. But these ladies of heaven and Jesus only comes for the oppressed, not the oppressors.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My Satan my world I live in this hut where I am found by by line the l=mind like type and remember what am I to do in the center? which have come on frozen earth and then heat like a mother #er, I sware glabal warming is done by me a whirl of life a freeZe ten jeeps one leap all of yall got to start freaking like reeves you got to believe me. an enemy of me is something you wont believe freaking like a treek thae seems to be, a wild anger like have a foreleg stuck in you #erl, she wont even blush as she wont flush, i'm about to lose her she's stuck, flood the drugs started to got to her and she's hard here way cause she finny #ed what she always wanted,at the tab I kept ewhile I sleep I drive in dreams yet I never drive at all am I stable or cause I drive in another world when I fly ii always risetheres one thing I got that I sure am not like slipknot don't rust breaking for two cuffswhere the line don't stop, and there aint no partying blnag yourself here and blaze me some do hicky that you cant stop doing drugs live in heaven and hell and I am Satan oh well like lines don't matter no more and i'm like God that don't rhyme no more cause you cant see me in the stores a sore on my stumble, when I ready I rumble im acting sorta pumped im the God that walks and that means im the only one on that was the worste thing syou had me in a lab what are you doing im in the lab wqrting Satan is me like you had me all wasted by Eminem, where you have your slef a slow start all because em could fry your brains in liver

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Lot.....house and all children destroyed by satan as a whirlwind. Then later God shows up as whirlwind and talks out of a whirlwind. Two separate persons both operating out of whirlwind.

Samson's riddle.."Out of the eater, something to eat; out of the strong, something sweet"..... "he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat".

Prophet killed-And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase. And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase..... the lion had not eaten the carcase, nor torn the ass.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Adam was always the target, Eve the tool.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is referring to the fact that some of the children of the Serpent from Genesis 3:15 could receive salvation not previously allowed. YHWH allowed some of them to live amongst the Hebrews and Jews in the wilderness after Exodus as Agentshillington has pointed out. The Serpent seed were complaining about having to eat manna as opposed to their Egyptian flesh pots. So for them he got them looking up at a crucified snake to show them a comparison to the Crucifixion. The good news was like YAHshuWAH riding into Jerusalem on a donkey was a symbol to the Jews of acceptance, the Snake on a pole was asymbol to the O- serpents who were not previously unwelcome in Heaven because they were the fallen angels who had fallen from their Heavenly abode for coveting women. The church of Pergamum in Revelation is another symbol for them.

4 From Mount Hor they set out by the way to the Red Sea, to go around the land of Edom. And the people became impatient on the way. 5 And the people spoke against God and against Moses, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no food and no water, and we loathe this worthless food.” 6 Then the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people, so that many people of Israel died. 7 And the people came to Moses and said, “We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord and against you. Pray to the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us.” So Moses prayed for the people. 8 And the Lord said to Moses, “Make a fiery serpent and set it on a pole, and everyone who is bitten, when he sees it, shall live.” 9 So Moses made a bronze[a] serpent and set it on a pole. And if a serpent bit anyone, he would look at the bronze serpent and live. a reply to: AgentShillington

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The serpent is the subconscious energy of the animalistic nature of the spinal cord.
The tree is the nervous system.
The staff of Asclepius, Hermes/Mercury, Moses' standard... are all sussinct with the Kundalini of Hindu tradition.
The elevation of saved sexual energy (chi,prana,etc) UP from the sacred place (sacrum bone) up all 33 vertebrae (years of Christ's life, degrees in Freemasonry)...
Up to 'Golgotha' the (place of the skull) where the seat of the soul resides.... the esoterically worshipped philosophers stone... the pineal gland.
Where true communion is made.
And then the God-man is invoked to develop.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join