It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dog has just farted... HELP???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

What? Signal. Nooooo. I love the tiny cabbages.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I used to lock my two rank pitbulls in my sons room while he was sleeping... ten minutes later he'd come out with watering eyes, gagging. Fun!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well look at the bright side, at least he didn't shart instead. ~$heopleNation

🐶

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Hot tip on the gas mask: Make sure the caps are off and filters are in. My brother almost suffocated when he forgot. Is it wrong that I was laughing? His reaction was a little funny.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
Smell my pain???
a reply to: graceunderpressure

No, thank you, Rod. Nor will I pull your finger.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Considering the extraordinary sense of smell of a dog, like thousand times more sensitive than yours, imagine how much your dog suffers with your farts.
edit on 24-11-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hahahahaha! this thread has me cracking up. no dogs for me but i had a cat that used to fart out loud and the cats i have now leave the silent but deadly bombs!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You can't help but laugh though when they suddenly turn around and start barking at their own backside.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Dogs are people too.
(Your wife didn't know that?)
(Was she the sadistic one that offered up the BS for you?)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Ha Ha ... top this one...

my youngest cat was quite a sick little girl.... she finally recovered, but was quite gassy for a while.

I use a CPAP machine.

One night she jumped on the table where the machine and let one fly...I would guess her butt was about an inch from the air intake.

I almost puked.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Considering the extraordinary sense of smell of a dog, like thousand times more sensitive than yours, imagine how much your dog suffers with your farts.

I don't fart... I am perfect

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Good morning! Haha I'm laughing cause my Aussie does that all the time and it stinks so damn bad I gag, and the smell lingers, it is just awful!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I do not give my dog anything other than dog food, and only in his dish, after we have had our meal.

Even after explaining carefully my many reasons for this, my husband insists on giving him scraps under the table.

When he has done it with something that gives our dog the farts, I leave him alone in a closed room with the dog for a few hours. It has made him cut down on the table scraps, but not entirely.

Pourtant, they say the sense of smell keeps memories really well and increases learning, but I guess the farts have to be happening at the same time as the treatgiving, for the memory to stick!
edit on 25-11-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I think Mrs R gave him those Brussels sprouts on purpose as normally our dogs only eat "croquettes"... dried dog food.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
a reply to: Bluesma

I think Mrs R gave him those Brussels sprouts on purpose as normally our dogs only eat "croquettes"... dried dog food.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Let him into the bathroom while she is showering, and shut the door. She will think twice before giving brussels sprouts in the future.
Maybe. Could be fun anyway.

I have a joke for y'all!

I am translating from french, so I don't know if it will work, but here goes-

A man was invited to dinner at his boss's house. While they were at the dinner table, he had a terrible need to fart, and tried to hold it in. But eventually it sneaked out silently, but deadly.
The dog happened to be sitting next to his chair at that moment, and the host suddenly yelled at the dog- "Cody! Go away!'

(okay that is my dogs name- no relation to our Cody here
)

The guy thinks to himself- excellent! The dog is taking the blame! I don't have to worry!

As he is still feeling bloated with gas, he lures the dog back to him with some pieces of meat under the table, and lets out another silent but deadly one.

"Cody! Dammit! Go AWAY! " the host yelled again at the dog.

The guy continued to lure him back with scraps, then let his gas go, until finally the host screamed at the dog-

"CODY! GET THE HELL AWAY BEFORE HE CRAPS ON YOU!!!!!"

edit on 25-11-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Both my bull terriers love their veggies. That kinda of "smell" I'm used to. It's the occasional can of dog food that they love so much for a treat, that will make my eyes water and I can't breath till the air clears. And they "do it" with such a cute smile on their little faces!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Lol.

I always knew dogs farted but this summer when I was house & dog sitting for my fiances parents, I heard my first dog fart.

I was in the guest bedroom where I was sleeping & Meg (English Setter) came over to me for some petting & hoping to get a walk. As I sat there petting her, she farted. It sounded so funny & smelt so gross, I instantly started laughing.

Later when I took Meg out for a walk we passed by some elderly people who know Meg very well. I told them about how Meg farted & the old guy said "Dogs fart?! I've owned dogs for 20yrs and have never heard them fart, that is too funny" and his wife said she hadn't heard a dog fart either but knew they could do it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Only a dog called MEG can fart and make noise...

Saying that... The particular fart that emanated from said labradors bum at the beginning of this thread reminded me of someone drilling a hole in a bucket of porridge!

Yuk!

I am away from home for a couple of days and just called Mrs R and Rod Jr to make sure everyone is ok... Mrs R has just told me that all 3 dogs have finished off what was left of the Brussel sprouts... But to be quite honest... Let them suffer!

Bit annoyed though as they were home grown brussels and could have been frozen for a non electrical poo hits the fan scenario!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

a reply to: Sabiduria

edit on 26/11/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Meg is such an awesome dog, she's highly intelligent and will listen when a conversation is taking place. You can tell because her eyes will be on whomever is speaking.

Such a bummer (hardy har har har
) that they are stuck dealing with gassy dogs, at least you aren't at home. Too bad they didn't get frozen. Maybe your wife will learn to freeze them next time instead of giving them to the dogs.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My dog tries to act like nothing has happened when he farts. I f you say something about it though he will run to the nearest corner in the room and hide his faced like he is embarrassed. LOL!! He is so human.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join