It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 years in the making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well, this is obviously my intro. I've actually been viewing ATS for about 12 years now without actually bothering to "join". I've found that I get my daily dose of news just fine without having to get involved, and after reading some brutal comment sections, can you blame me? So I guess I've been like the guy who sits in the darkest corner of the bar and keeps to himself while watching everyone else. I do suppose now is as good of a time as any to use my voice ( or text I supported). Oh, and if you've read this far, here's a fun fact about me. I've been in the Army for 7 years and will be getting medically retired shortly due to psychological reasons, i.e the Army has a way of letting you see,do,and be involved in enough sad/bad things to break certain men. I've served only 2 tours, but that is enough to change a man forever. Well, that's that. Now please get me past the "20 reply to start a thread" catch. I've got some great stuff I'd like to share.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Just us insomniacs this time of night, oh and the Aussies. Welcome to the family, can't believe you know us so well and you joined anyway. lol I hope you make lasting friends here, it is a good place for that, you don't see that lurking.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thank you. I don't mind the insanity as long as I stay away from the religious forums. People seem to try to actually kill people with their words over there. a reply to: Iamschist

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Welcome aboard friend and hope you enjoy joining in for a change, instead of sitting in the corner. I am from across the pond but respect your service to your country. Seems like they brutalised you so lets hope you make a full recovery
Catchya around the boards and would like to hear your view in the threads.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BadwolfBratton

If you are looking for your 20, you can reply to any thread, go forth and opinionate. lol If you like music there are several good threads in the music forum, kind of ongoing people post on from time to time. To post a you tube use the button on the end above, on the reply screen, and copy paste everything past the = sign.
edit on 24-11-2014 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Fire away...

Kindest respects

Rofinus

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BadwolfBratton

Welcome from a short time lurker. I hope you find some peace after war. I be interested in what you want say, and yes there are some nasty bugger's on ats, but it is hard to see facial expressions and hear tone of voice from text

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

War is a blessing followed by a curse. It's what you get into when you think you have good reason to fight,and what you cannot back out of when you realize there is not one at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

top topics

join