It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling sick, used and abused. I Need a pick me up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

You lied. I said both money and knowledge are power. There is no point responding to the rest of your rant. You obviously have a problem with women and you'll have to work it out for yourself -- or stew in it: your choice.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
a reply to: orangetom1999

You lied. I said both money and knowledge are power. There is no point responding to the rest of your rant. You obviously have a problem with women and you'll have to work it out for yourself -- or stew in it: your choice.

Oh no you did not. You only made the point after I brought it to light. No problem by me. I merely point out this discrepancy in your initial thinking and analysis.

It is ok with me if you don't respond to what I post. I will not lose sleep over it. But this does however take this thread a bit off point. My regrets for that.

I have a problem with ignorance..both male and female ignorance...and indeed that is my choice...thank you for making that point.

Oh..by the way,...another point for you to remember and apply in your life with women.. here IkNOwSTuff.

When a man tries out for approval and women often take advantage of it..in manner to this Laotian woman...this is called "Male Expendability and Disposability." What you did is to aid in your "Expendability and Disposability" by being ignorant of how it is done. Ignorant of even how a male in his natural ignorance and lack of knowledge helps and aids in making himself "Expendable and Disposable."

It hurts when you learn how expendable and disposable you are in such an manner as have you. Many a male and man has learned this to their regret...but most have never heard of such a concept and understanding as "Male Expendability and Disposability." No one out here much teaches this concept and understanding to men and males.

Learn from your mistakes and don't go down that road again so as to make yourself so vulnerable/expendable and disposable by excessive and ignorantly trying out for female approval.

Thanks,
Orangtom

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

LOL mate it seems to me like ur looking for reasons to make me slightly villianous and sleazy.

Guess I just never grow up, still refer to myself as a good boy or bad boy.

I personally dont see the age connotation only the sex, If I was talking about a child I would say "little girl"

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

LOL LOL LOL>..Indeed IkNOwSTuff Indeed.

LOL mate it seems to me like ur looking for reasons to make me slightly villianous and sleazy.

You are not here to be a good boy or bad...you are here to be a man..to be a survivor. A good woman can help you with this..by being a help meet..not a help your self meet.

A woman will not respect a male she can control...or conversely dominate..get him to do whatever she wants or needs. She may keep him around to use him..but not respect. I've seen this to many times. This is why foolishly trying out for approval is so deadly for a man. When you try out for approval...you stop leading...and she often privily/subtly substitutes her needs and requirements for yours. In short..she leads without you being aware of it. And now this becomes a career for you ..no matter the cost. Like in a dance..you lead. Conversely in leading you...she just has to figure out how to keep you trying out for her approval. That is how it is done.

Being armed and knowledgeable ...armed with knowledge of this kind of thing cannot be sleazy or villainous. For with many of these types women and how they operate..it must never see the light of day. Males who are in the habit of rescuing tend not to see this kind of conduct on the part of women as sleazy or villainous...but it is. Nonetheless you help in the process by not knowing or having knowledge.

If you did this kind of thing, as did the Laotian woman, many women today...they would scream "Victimization", get a tour and makeovers from the latest talk show on the tube, and then write books about it.

Knowledge allows you to do the one thing many women and the effeminate do not like...putting light on a thing...understanding it and thereby taking control over your life and it's results.

Much of this kind of thing is based on you never knowing. That is how sleaze and villainy work. Just like many a politician.
It is how a con works. The Mark..never knows until the con is over...and it is to late. Only then does the Mark understand that the product was not as advertised. Is that also how many a politician works???

Knowledge allows you to take your blinders off.

Mind you now..not all women are like this...but this is not an excuse for you not knowing or having knowledge.

Well...nonetheless..I hope you have better fortune with the next woman. And watch out for that trying out for approval stuff.

Orangetom

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: Tangerine

I personally dont see the age connotation only the sex, If I was talking about a child I would say "little girl"

You may refer to yourself as a "good boy" or a "bad boy" but I doubt that you'd be happy if people referred to you as a boy. Like referring to a woman as a girl, it implies that one is less than a full adult. Whether this is done to insult or simply out of habit, it's something to think about.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you both knew exactly what you were doing. Just take it on the chin man, you got what you should have expected if you are honest about it.

No doubt she was hot, and on balance probably worth it or you wouldn't have tangled with a girl who you immediately assessed as a "lying hobag"

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Sounds to me like you both knew exactly what you were doing. Just take it on the chin man, you got what you should have expected if you are honest about it.

No doubt she was hot, and on balance probably worth it or you wouldn't have tangled with a girl who you immediately assessed as a "lying hobag"

I don't think IkNOwSTuff knew what he was doing at all. IF this were so..he would have gotten different results than stated in his OP.

I don't believe he knew or understood about Male vulnerability ..or Male Expendability or disposability and how males do this to themselves by trying out for female approval.

Once one knows..it matter not how hot this woman or any other woman is...if she is "High Maintenance."

High Maintenance only means that a man who tries out...must sell, barter, or trade more and more of his soul for her approval.

A properly thinking man knows that no amount of beauty or access to sex is worth selling ones soul to such a phony template.

I have taught several men to shut their women down when they try that olde ploy about...."You come to me only for one thing.!!"

Every male I have taught this to and applied it ..noticed that their women never brought up this tactic again.

They told their woman point blank...that they knew several. women who's major skill set in their tool box was taking off their clothes. That there is no "Oil Shortage " out here. Most women will believe this because deep down inside they understand the competition far better than do most men.

Most women are accustomed to dealing with a man who has a desperate "Oil Shortage " and therefore it is easy to get a man to "Heel" like a dog at the prospect of getting cut off from the "Oil Pump."

If she is ignorant enough to tell you to go to one of these women...with mostly the skill of taking off their clothes...drop her right there...and don't go back. She will never get the message. She thinks she is sitting on the only one in town and needs you to believe it is so ..this way she can control you.

When you take serious risks for your monies..you should never be interested in coming in second or third place behind a woman's whims or wants with no regard to your RISKS...by trying out for approval and being subject to a phony "Oil Shortage Belief System."

Striking Oil is not a commodity in short supply out here. It never will be.

What is in short supply...is a woman who can bring a man Peace and the knowledge/wisdom to so do.

This is not the same thing as beauty and sexuality. Beauty and sexuality ..verses Peace are often at cross purposes out here in this phony deceiving world.

It is up to the male to know the difference..otherwise he will never be able to lead..but always follow...ie..his private parts verses the head on his shoulders.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 11-12-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join