It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought Anonymous had critical evidence linking Darren Wilson to the KKK...Well, where is it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You want to live in a world where hate groups have a voice?

See how easily words can be taken out of context.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Yes I do but that doesn't mean I agree with their message.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Yes I do but that doesn't mean I agree with their message.

Yes...while I partially agree with Charlie I DO want to live in a country where a hate group is allowed to be pathetic idiots...the difference is two fold though

1. Twitter/IMGUR/Reddit/Facebook are enterprises and capable of squelching what they like, when they like, how they like. I could care less if the KKK has a Twitter. Freedom of association means I don't have to look at it and that works for me. But Twitter is private and thus we must follow their rules or leave

2. When a message, no matter how 'free' incites violence then I believe said message should be investigated and stopped. Like I said, I am in awe that some people cannot see the danger inherent in these recent tweets by the TAKKK. First they implied, then veiled then straight up said it about Anon and the protesters. Now you could likewise state that Anon doesn't have the right to incite cybercrime and well that is fair if you wish to go that route but the fact is that TAKKK is threatening real violence and to me the 1st ends there

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
a reply to: thesmokingman

How the hell is the Kkk allowed to have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. And who is this day in age still thinks like the Kkk.

You must not be familiar with the deep south in America. The KKK is alive and well and those ideas run rampant through those areas. Granted, it may not be as strong of a group as it was back in the day but it's still alive and well.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Freedom of speech includes "hate speech", however it doesn't cover threats or calls to violence.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
That sounds an awful lot like a damn cop-out, no pun intended. Why the hell did the informant release the information in the first place, if it was so closely linked with their identity? Grrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I agree that it's a cop-out. It's also more than a little puzzling that they claim they don't want to "out" this person for his/her protection, but then inform us all that he's associated with Officer Wilson's wife, thus narrowing the search for anyone wanting to do this person harm. Go figure.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join