It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get your ATS avatar to fill the whole space without the mini avatar in front - directions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If you currently use the same image for your avatar and background image but simply want the one image to be seen as your avatar -- this thread is for you.

What you need to eliminate the mini avatar is a blank/invisible pic, and use it for "your avatar" on your account page. Save the invisible image below to your comp and upload it to your ATS account. It is provided below:

Then use the pic you want seen as your avatar (the pic seen to the left when you participate in a thread) for your "background image" on your account page.

Thats it!

You might need to resize your original image (before uploading it to ATS) to have it centered/fit the background space as you'd like. It will probably take some trial and error.

There might be another way but this is the way I'm aware of.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Brilliant! It worked. Thanks so much.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you are having difficulty or would like a nice avatar specially hand crafted just for you, you can click on this linky www.abovetopsecret.com... and visit the wonderful folk at Avatar Creations.

The finest and noblest artisans will cater to your every whim and desire.

P

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
If you are having difficulty or would like a nice avatar specially hand crafted just for you, you can click on this linky www.abovetopsecret.com... and visit the wonderful folk at Avatar Creations.

The finest and noblest artisans will cater to your every whim and desire.

P

Thanks! Ive known of this thread but never visited.

No time like the present!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I noticed that the blank image in the OP only works only if you click on the left half of the blank area.

If you click on the right hand section, you end up with a dark ATS background image instead of a transparent image.

This is a link to the correct image file: files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
I noticed that the blank image in the OP only works only if you click on the left half of the blank area.

If you click on the right hand section, you end up with a dark ATS background image instead of a transparent image.

This is a link to the correct image file: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats correct. Its a slim image, similar size to the background, and doesnt stretch to the right very far.

Valuable info in this instance.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
thanks for this

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Can we please get a mod/admin to confirm the current maximum dimensions of the avatar and background sizes please?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Can we please get a mod/admin to confirm the current maximum dimensions of the avatar and background sizes please?

Please ask www.abovetopsecret.com... here.

It varies in height a little.

P

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Can someone do me a huge favour. I've been trying to resize this for the past hour and cant seem to get it the right size for my background!!

img09.deviantart.net...

any help would be great. thanks

top topics

join