It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is feminism sociologically unhelpfull? Or is it a true reflection of society?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I agree that men have manipulated the world also, for much longer. But my post was related to the new age, the future and where we are headed. Women started earnestly following the serpent since the 90s. This was a result of man manipulating women for many years. So I am not picking sides. If I was picking sides and saying that men are better than women than I would be a sexist like a feminist. But I am not. I am a believer of equality, which has nothing to do with feminism. But in the last 5 years the dedication to the serpent in the new generation of ladies if is through the roof. They have made a collective decision to worship the snake in the United States. I can literally go into any country and meet a girlfriend, it has happened. And women that have come to this country from other countries, we started a friendship and were very sad and missed each other. So this new trend is isolated. Probably because the people in control of this country have lied to its citizens and promoted sex over the media, Too Short admitted to this that the owners of media companies urged all of the signed artists to sing about sex and lust but not love, or anything meaningful for that matter. Right now you will see these women holding there cellphones and texting where ever they go, even if they are with their partner. The cellphone taken the place of a man for them. They love the cellphone and want to marry the cellphone now because it is another tool for them to manipulate man with. They want to have kids, but they will never admit to wanting marriage, just wanting kids. And we know from the data that after they get married and have kids, they get divorced. It is all in the way of the snake. There are so many things going on and I do not want to ramble, but this is a strong point:

The devil always lies, and loves to lie. If I go outside right now at this moment, I can take a video camera and record a woman showing complete disrespect to a man for no reason at all. That is how common this is now. So there is nobody on here that can make me believe them if they are arguing that - because I can go out right now and prove it. This is a daily thing. I see it happen to boyfriends who are being controlled, I stopped dating myself because I was being set up to be controlled, I see it happen to men who are just trying to make a living, all I see in society is women trying to show disrespect in an attempt to belittle man psychologically. They don't care that in their minds it is a success, but 10 other witnesses can say they are acting wrongfully, it just doesn't matter. All the snake cares for is to manipulate emotions. Maybe this is all an attempt to pay man back for what they did for 1,000s of years, I don't care, because you are not to kill a son for what his father did.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

But in the last 5 years the dedication to the serpent in the new generation of ladies if is through the roof. They have made a collective decision to worship the snake in the United States.

don't know, sounds kind of sexist to me!!

Right now you will see these women holding there cellphones and texting where ever they go, even if they are with their partner. The cellphone taken the place of a man for them. They love the cellphone and want to marry the cellphone now because it is another tool for them to manipulate man with.

I see many a man addicted to them also. So can I assume that they all love their cellphone and want to marry them so they can be more manipulative to women??

They want to have kids, but they will never admit to wanting marriage, just wanting kids. And we know from the data that after they get married and have kids, they get divorced. It is all in the way of the snake.

Hmmm The generation you are talking about is the same one my kids are in...
It wasn't that easy financially to raise kids then it's probably harder now!! I know of many marriages that turned into separations and divorce mainly because they just could not make it any other way financially!! At least that way the kids got the medical care, had a roof over their head and food in their stomachs!! Maybe the gov't and the screwy way they have devised the social services system is more to blame for this than feminism and you imaginary snake god!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

I am most certainly against this system and mass media. It has so many serious shortcomings and this is based on an era, an era ruled by men as recent as the early 20th century.

I am making this clear to you since you acknowledge that this system and the mass media is at fault. A system that was started and governed by men up to recent times so men are to blame for the negative attitudes of some women.

And since you mentioned this evil satanic worship in mass media. Men are also hypnotized by this hype too. But the victims are women because sexualizing them is a form of disrespect. to them.

And about some pretty women being snubbish - how would you feel about having a dozen strange men being too friendly to you? Too friendly for comfort? Some women might find it flattering but some don't. They do what they have to do due to the excessive sexualization of pretty women by the mass media.

Finally, it's confirmed, women are better workers than men!:

Forbes study on female workers

You should be happy that you're seeing women pampered....

Because in my side of the world, the majority of unprocessed/pending/unsolved criminal cases are rape were victims are women. Most of the women around the world are in a bad shape. It is only in prosperous Western Nations where they are in sometimes better shape than men.

I'd rather see women pampered over men a million times over than seeing them abused. I've lived in many western nations and a few in 3rd world nations. How women are living in some 3rd world nations like in gang infested neighborhoods in Mexico or in Pakistan is horrific!

As I've said Id rather see them favored better than men than seeing them abused. Women are far more likely to be victims of horrible sex crimes, abuse, and human trafficking than men and this is true in many non-western nations around the world!

I'm talking to you in the most objective and scientific manner and from my own observation of the living conditions of women and crime statistics in many countries around the world.

So hear me out, instead of complaining. be thankful you're hearing them laughing. A measure of the health of a nation is their women. Look around you, what I'm saying is true!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Maybe the gov't and the screwy way they have devised the social services system is more to blame for this than feminism and you imaginary snake god!

Men are ultimately to blame. The world is still in a transition phase to the equality of sexes including seats of power since World War 2.

We are still depending on a system that was created by men.

Why do we still find rampant sexual abuses in orphanages and why are people stupid enough to put such fragile children under the care of men????

We have criminal statistics which places men as far more dangerous than women and yet, put vulnerable people under the care of men is just incredibly stupid!! Let's not mention mental institutions for women and children!

Our economic system of greed is yet another man's invention which places the majority of wealth under a small % of people while the rest suffer in misery.

It's quite misleading if we just look at women who are doing good in life. What about the many who don't?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join