It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My astral-projecting dog just died :( :( I could be next

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

She was 15 years old and we had her since she was 6 months.. never any complications or issues with her.. until the last 6 months - where quality of life became painful. I couldn't go into the operating room at the vets - a friend had to come with me to the vets and go in for me while I sat outside :/

There are only two times in life when I haven't been able to 'face the music'. My dog getting put down a few years ago and my father passing earlier this year..

Life is tough

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I know a lot of people do not want to get another pet when one passes away, but...think of all the poor sweet gentle animals that only want to be loved and cared for. Many must be put down simply because the shelters are filled to capacity and no one took them home to be loved.
Just a thought to consider. I have rescued many pets and have never regretted it. The unconditional love I received in return was priceless.

THat's a noble duty you're doing. You're right, the pain of loss is worth giving another a chance to be loved.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I hope our pain will soon be over.

This is actually the first time I suffered a real loss. It's terrible.

Yeah me too, I lost a few people close to me but haven't had it hit me so hard like when you loose your dog.

I believe our pain will be over soon, its a learning process, pain and suffering that is. We just have to bear through it.

Its Life.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: engvbany

Not wishful thinking, it's explainable by coincidence.

So is mine I guess, I will see if find a link to the 2 or 3 posts in one thread from a while back where I explain How My Tyson came into my sister dream to help me regain my faith.

Searching threads and posts will take me ages so I will summarize what happened here.

Tyson dies on 2/12/2012, So I only had Sonja left, another Rottie just 3 years younger.

For about 3 or 4 weeks My sister was coming every day so we could help each other cope.

I thought that Tyson had taken all the anger out of me when he passed because I very peaceful but in pain and grief, its hard to explain.

After those few passed of my sister coming over everyday we didn't see each other for 3 weeks.

During those 3 weeks I started work again after the Christmas holidays and new year and found that I had a fury inside of me, a fire that wanted to burn everything in its path.

It got worse and my anger was getting quite bad, that anger that I felt made me feel like I was out of control and it started to make me go against my deep personal beliefs of an after life and things a spiritual nature.

It got to the 3 week point and I was loosing it, I was almost convinced that there is nothing after death and yes we turn to dust and thats it. I couldn't acre for Sonja the way I was supposed to and everything was crumbling around me.

Nothing had meaning, life was worthless, death was even more worthless if there was nothing after.

I had realized that I transformed inside, I almost lost myself and had to ring my sister to tell her she need to come an take Sonja with her as I am a mess and am not suited to care for anything let alone myself.

As soon as she answered the phone and I started to tell her how F****** up I was and if she could come and take Sonja, she stopped me right there on the phone and said something happened last night and she was actually getting ready to come over because she didn't see us for a few weeks and what she experienced the night before concerned her.

She come over and tells me to listen after I rant about not believing in anything, life is simply materialistic and nothing has any real meaning its just chaos.

She tells me that Tyson came to her in her dream last night and he was trying to get her to pay attention in a certain direction, when she saw what Tyson was trying to show her in her dream it was me standing in the distance with Sonja, we looked so distant.

That was it, as per what was in her dream but that triggered her to come over all at the same time I was ringing her to tell her I cant cope and shouldn't be caring for another when I cannot care for myself.

When (I am actually crying now typing this its so powerful personally to me) I realized what my sister just told me I fell down crying like a child,

I believe Tyson came to my sister in her dream to warn her I was in trouble.

Its just a coincidence to people like you that I rang her the next morning all at the same time when she knew something was wrong and was already just about to walk out the door and come to my place.

Its just a coincidence that she knew I couldn't cope with Sonja anymore because of the state I was in and was coming over to give me the strength Tyson gave her in her dream to pass on to me in reality, the message that he was watching and knew what was happening.

Yeah its just a coincidence.

Live the life how I and many others have and you will see how coincidence is just a word to hide something much deeper.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sorry to all involved but I had to alert this thread to the mods,

Its the first time I have ever used the alert and am not sure if my opinion is correct but I find some of the posts by a certain poster very offensive.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: L.A.B
a reply to: Night Star

She was 15 years old and we had her since she was 6 months.. never any complications or issues with her.. until the last 6 months - where quality of life became painful. I couldn't go into the operating room at the vets - a friend had to come with me to the vets and go in for me while I sat outside :/

There are only two times in life when I haven't been able to 'face the music'. My dog getting put down a few years ago and my father passing earlier this year..

Life is tough

I have always had to have my husband or someone else go in with the pet to be put down. Just too gut wrenching sad. I would spend a while at home before then stroking them and talking softly telling them they were going to a beautiful place and would no longer be in pain and suffering. I would hold them close and kiss them and just cry my eyes out.

I am so sorry to hear about your Father. I lost mine 7 years ago and it seems like yesterday.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Its the first time I have ever used the alert and am not sure if my opinion is correct but I find some of the posts by a certain poster very offensive.

I was about to do the same. He/she obviously has some issues.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Greetings,

Did you alert the thread, as in the OP or was it a certain member you alerted? Alerting the thread may give the wrong impression to the MODS. Alerting the member gives the right impression.

Just curious is all.

Spiro

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: engvbany

I never called the home very often, but we went there every weekend. She was supposed to have more than a year to live when she died, so it was very unexpected.

When I felt her presence, I called then, and they said she just passed and I told them I already knew.

What you are saying that you believe requires WAY MORE faith than those who believe without hard evidence, because they have witness testimony from people that are greatly trusted. What you have is nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
I made this reply last November 4

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I went overseas far far away, I could feel her spirit lie down in my bed beside me. Quite a gentle spirit like a little human girl.

I made this reply the next day I strongly felt my dog's presence settling down to sleep with me in my bed, thousands of miles away from home working overseas.

My dog was very alive then (apparently, she already had malignant tumor that didn't show symptoms 'til the last few days
). Two weeks later (three days ago), she died. I didn't know 'til today. My parents did not tell me until now.

three days ago, the day my dog died, I had a very vivid dream about my dog, I knew nothing of what was happening in real life and still thought she is up and about and full of life. I rarely dream about my dog but in that dream, it was my best dream of her. I dreamed I was back home and she was home. She looked exactly like when she was three years old, full of vigor and life. She came running to and licked my face, welcoming me home - she was probably dead by this time.

She was quite a special dog. I had a prophetic dream of her coming to our house a few months we took her as a 1 month old pup. The reason I mentioned her as astral projecting because I saw astral projecting several times, seeing her astral form, exactly like her physical form. She sometimes accompanied me in my astral projections too, and one time, she chased an evil spirit away. She astral projected to me one last time two weeks before she died and appeared once more in my dream - in her death bed.

I do not wish to post pictures of her, it just makes me cry. But she actually resembles me a little bit, she has a bit of my eye in my avatar.

She welcomed me home when her spirit has gone. The scene in the dream was exactly like the scene towards the end of the film "Hachiko" when the loyal dog died and met his loyal dead owner in spirit.

The Spirit who was guiding me told me I might die very soon. This coincides with the message I received from my dog who welcomes me home in some sort of Heaven.

Prophetic circumstances surrounding my dog happened without a miss. I could just be misinterpreting things but if my interpretation is right then I guess it's farewell soon. I am in perfect health so I doubt I would die naturally, probably in some heroic struggle, I hope. But I am not bothered at all. I have no family of my own. I already told my parents about the dream with my dog so they don't miss a thing.

If I do die, I might try to get back but don't expect me making posts about the netherworld. Find it out yourself (without dying!). Because if you knew now, there's no longer any point in the whole exercise of the meaning of life.

I miss her so much my only comfort is knowing that a part of her continued to live in me.

So sorry for your loss. . .my old dog died a few months ago; she also used to AP with me & now I often hear the little song I made up for her, & sense she is with me . . .same with my beloved 21 year old Siamese who died with grace & dignity a few weeks ago. I miss their physical forms very much.

Please don't think of dropping your body yet, we can have the best of both worlds by Astral projecting & also living consciously here. Be well & happy with your spirit companions! They will no doubt be there to greet you when your times ocmes.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
I made this reply last November 4

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I went overseas far far away, I could feel her spirit lie down in my bed beside me. Quite a gentle spirit like a little human girl.

I made this reply the next day I strongly felt my dog's presence settling down to sleep with me in my bed, thousands of miles away from home working overseas.

My dog was very alive then (apparently, she already had malignant tumor that didn't show symptoms 'til the last few days
). Two weeks later (three days ago), she died. I didn't know 'til today. My parents did not tell me until now.

three days ago, the day my dog died, I had a very vivid dream about my dog, I knew nothing of what was happening in real life and still thought she is up and about and full of life. I rarely dream about my dog but in that dream, it was my best dream of her. I dreamed I was back home and she was home. She looked exactly like when she was three years old, full of vigor and life. She came running to and licked my face, welcoming me home - she was probably dead by this time.

She was quite a special dog. I had a prophetic dream of her coming to our house a few months we took her as a 1 month old pup. The reason I mentioned her as astral projecting because I saw astral projecting several times, seeing her astral form, exactly like her physical form. She sometimes accompanied me in my astral projections too, and one time, she chased an evil spirit away. She astral projected to me one last time two weeks before she died and appeared once more in my dream - in her death bed.

I do not wish to post pictures of her, it just makes me cry. But she actually resembles me a little bit, she has a bit of my eye in my avatar.

She welcomed me home when her spirit has gone. The scene in the dream was exactly like the scene towards the end of the film "Hachiko" when the loyal dog died and met his loyal dead owner in spirit.

The Spirit who was guiding me told me I might die very soon. This coincides with the message I received from my dog who welcomes me home in some sort of Heaven.

Prophetic circumstances surrounding my dog happened without a miss. I could just be misinterpreting things but if my interpretation is right then I guess it's farewell soon. I am in perfect health so I doubt I would die naturally, probably in some heroic struggle, I hope. But I am not bothered at all. I have no family of my own. I already told my parents about the dream with my dog so they don't miss a thing.

If I do die, I might try to get back but don't expect me making posts about the netherworld. Find it out yourself (without dying!). Because if you knew now, there's no longer any point in the whole exercise of the meaning of life.

I miss her so much my only comfort is knowing that a part of her continued to live in me.

So sorry for your loss. . .my old dog died a few months ago; she also used to AP with me & now I often hear the little song I made up for her, & sense she is with me . . .same with my beloved 21 year old Siamese who died with grace & dignity a few weeks ago. I miss their physical forms very much.

Please don't think of dropping your body yet, we can have the best of both worlds by Astral projecting & also living consciously here. Be well & happy with your spirit companions! They will no doubt be there to greet you when your times ocmes.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss, JD. This is beautiful and touching on so many levels. I do think these beings we spend our lives with let us know they're still with us after they leave this plane and that we are forever part of each other because we live in each other's hearts and memories and souls, just like the people we love. And maybe our connection with them is even more profound than many we have with humans because it's a deeper way they have to communicate this to us...on a deeper level...because they don't have words. Peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thank you all for your kind and sweet words.

I felt compelled to make a music video using some of her video and pics. A tribute not just to her but to everyone who lost their beloved pets.

This is my gratitude to her, and to all who showed their love and support in my situation and to those whose pets are still living, inspire them to love their pets even more.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Sorry for your loss, JD. This is beautiful and touching on so many levels. I do think these beings we spend our lives with let us know they're still with us after they leave this plane and that we are forever part of each other because we live in each other's hearts and memories and souls, just like the people we love. And maybe our connection with them is even more profound than many we have with humans because it's a deeper way they have to communicate this to us...on a deeper level...because they don't have words. Peace.

Thank you Luci.

I believe you are right. Events as of late has brought a new meaning to this:

Gospel of Mary Chapter 4
22The Savior said, All nature, all formations, all creatures exist in and with one another, and they will be resolved again into their own roots.
23) For the nature of matter is resolved into the roots of its own nature alone.
24) He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Alerted the thread but explained what I was alerting to the MODs,

Sorry Spiro if that was incorrect, I never used the alert before as I believe everyone should be able to say what they want its up to reader to take it in or ignore.

I guess I am hypocritical as I did alert the thread which sort of goes against my free speech views but a few things posted in this thread, especially where the thread is placed forum wise just got to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join