It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My astral-projecting dog just died :( :( I could be next

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I made this reply last November 4

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I went overseas far far away, I could feel her spirit lie down in my bed beside me. Quite a gentle spirit like a little human girl.

I made this reply the next day I strongly felt my dog's presence settling down to sleep with me in my bed, thousands of miles away from home working overseas.

My dog was very alive then (apparently, she already had malignant tumor that didn't show symptoms 'til the last few days
). Two weeks later (three days ago), she died. I didn't know 'til today. My parents did not tell me until now.

three days ago, the day my dog died, I had a very vivid dream about my dog, I knew nothing of what was happening in real life and still thought she is up and about and full of life. I rarely dream about my dog but in that dream, it was my best dream of her. I dreamed I was back home and she was home. She looked exactly like when she was three years old, full of vigor and life. She came running to and licked my face, welcoming me home - she was probably dead by this time.

She was quite a special dog. I had a prophetic dream of her coming to our house a few months we took her as a 1 month old pup. The reason I mentioned her as astral projecting because I saw astral projecting several times, seeing her astral form, exactly like her physical form. She sometimes accompanied me in my astral projections too, and one time, she chased an evil spirit away. She astral projected to me one last time two weeks before she died and appeared once more in my dream - in her death bed.

I do not wish to post pictures of her, it just makes me cry. But she actually resembles me a little bit, she has a bit of my eye in my avatar.

She welcomed me home when her spirit has gone. The scene in the dream was exactly like the scene towards the end of the film "Hachiko" when the loyal dog died and met his loyal dead owner in spirit.

The Spirit who was guiding me told me I might die very soon. This coincides with the message I received from my dog who welcomes me home in some sort of Heaven.

Prophetic circumstances surrounding my dog happened without a miss. I could just be misinterpreting things but if my interpretation is right then I guess it's farewell soon. I am in perfect health so I doubt I would die naturally, probably in some heroic struggle, I hope. But I am not bothered at all. I have no family of my own. I already told my parents about the dream with my dog so they don't miss a thing.

If I do die, I might try to get back but don't expect me making posts about the netherworld. Find it out yourself (without dying!). Because if you knew now, there's no longer any point in the whole exercise of the meaning of life.

I miss her so much my only comfort is knowing that a part of her continued to live in me.

edit on 23-11-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I'm sorry to hear about your dog dying. It's never easy when a very special dog passes away.

As for you dying soon, I hope not. You could be misinterpreting it or maybe that is your fate but not necessarily in this universe, it's in a parallel universe.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My thoughts are with you at this time, and always.

Always XX

Be strong my friend, you know it makes sense :-)

Spiro
edit on 23-11-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is without question the greatest thread title of 2014.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

Hoping your not being sarcastic, I have starred and agreed with your statement with Empathy

Spiro

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Very sorry for your loss. It's not easy losing a family member.

My Lab died last year and I'm still not really over it. If you are planning to get another Dog, do it soon. The longer you wait, the more you fret about going through the loss again.

Again, sorry for your loss!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

Hoping your not being sarcastic, I have starred and agreed with your statement with Empathy

Spiro

Please, let me assure you, that while I do sympathize with the OP for losing a pet and grieving for what is perceived as an astral projection partner, an experience that would be truly wonderful, the title of the thread was simply amazing and I am not being sarcastic.

Threads come and go, but good thread titles stick with me for YEARS.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

My sincere condolences.

But remember, no one, nothing really dies... She is simply somewhere else now.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

Spiro

Please, let me assure you, that while I do sympathize with the OP for losing a pet and grieving for what is perceived as an astral projection partner, an experience that would be truly wonderful, the title of the thread was simply amazing and I am not being sarcastic.

Threads come and go, but good thread titles stick with me for YEARS.

Thank you for clarifying my friend, I really appreciate it indeed.

The internet, through just text, is hard to perceive sometimes.

Much love.

Spiro
edit on 23-11-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like a loving companion. I, like another poster, hope you do not die.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thanks everyone!

I think my dog is a hero. Her death reconciled me and my parents, at least over skype. My parents think I'm crazy, now they don't. They now believe my sensitivity to spirits and happy to accept my report that my dog is finally home in a world where tears are no more.

Her astral capabilities is matched by her high intelligence. She learned to perform complex human tasks all by herself, we never taught her to do anything. By herself, she desired to observe and to learn. We treated her like a human child. She was like a daughter to me because I have no family of my own. But she treated me like her pup in some funny way.

I never told her I was about to leave overseas to work. I was subtle in all my actions but the last time I saw her, the day before I left home, I saw real tears in her eyes. I've left home for long periods thrice before, but I never saw those tears, she probably knew it is probably the last time we will see each other.

the weeks before, I had this strong desire to go home and the **** with my job and I sense something is wrong with my beloved dog. But I didn't, doesn't make feel any better.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
@sabiduria

When I felt her spirit two weeks ago, she wasn't a dog but as a human child. She wanted to lay through my body so I allowed her and she slowly settled within me quite gently. I felt her inside of me and it felt comforting. I sensed she missed my company terribly. I felt somehow responsible. I blew my career and was left with only few job opportunities, mostly overseas. She may still be alive if I did not left home. She seem to draw healing from me and her health deteriorated when I was gone. I was the only one who treated her like equal and let sleep in my bed, play fight with her, let her lick me.

In that dream, my dog welcomed me home. She probably didn't want me to blame myself. Frankly, I don't mind my interpretation. I can finally have some rest from my weary life.

@Spiro

I will try my best not to give up. thanks!

@AgentShillington

I could have done better with the title but this really wasn't my day.

@Kawrider

Sorry for your loss too. I guess you are right. My experience with people tells me, people who are alike in looks are also alike in spirit. There is more to life than our physical bodies and that our connection in the spirit is more profound than what we think and may be affecting our very own evolution.

A part of our dogs lives on to to others. I have seen it in myself. I wasn't the same person couple of years ago. I think I have passed a bit of myself to my dog we were so connected in so many levels.

One thing, I was wearing all black this whole week and making gloomy art works (in the member art section) not knowing she was clinging on to dear life and died.

@ Swanne

Thanks, as I have written above

@Iamschist

thanks for caring! Don't worry, either way that happens is good to me. Everyone of my prophetic dream where my dog is present, not one missed! The last one, we were happy together.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Don't feel guilt over not being there for your beloved pups last days. She journeyed to you via astral projection to your dreams to assure you she is fine, happy and healthy and will always be with you.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies
that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm
and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health
and vigour; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again,
just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing;
they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and
looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers.
Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs
carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your
special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.

The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head,
and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your
life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

Author unknown

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Last night I dreamed of hugging my first two dogs that have now passed. It was clear as day and they were so happy. And then I realized someone was watching in the hallway and I understood they couldn't see the dogs and that I looked silly but didn't care. It was a beautiful experience especially as I am still feeling the loss of a different dog who died last year.

This happened ironically after I watched a documentary on dreams, where a researcher stated that if people ask to dream of certain things that it tends to happen. My question before going to sleep was "show me what dreams are" Perhaps the dreams are to heal loss... I don't really know.

Anyhow, your wonderful experience made my day.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833
The Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies
that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm
and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health
and vigour; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again,
just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing;
they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and
looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers.
Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs
carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your
special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.

The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head,
and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your
life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

Author unknown

Wow......

I thought you wrote that yourself based on my OP. I googled it and there it was!!

Because in my dream, she was 3 years old again the way she looked when she was young and quite playful, she ran to greet me and licked my face and I caressed her head...

Doesn't seem like random writing to me.... I think the author experienced the same dream I did!

Then it said, I cross the rainbow bridge never to be parted again.

That means I die.

I'm not a believer of coincidences. The subtle messages out there is the handwriting of God. Perhaps my time of redemption has gone near and I have to patch things up now.

Thanks to you Sarra!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Last night I dreamed of hugging my first two dogs that have now passed. It was clear as day and they were so happy. And then I realized someone was watching in the hallway and I understood they couldn't see the dogs and that I looked silly but didn't care. It was a beautiful experience especially as I am still feeling the loss of a different dog who died last year.

This happened ironically after I watched a documentary on dreams, where a researcher stated that if people ask to dream of certain things that it tends to happen. My question before going to sleep was "show me what dreams are" Perhaps the dreams are to heal loss... I don't really know.

Anyhow, your wonderful experience made my day.

My condolences to you too.

My dream came before I heard of the bad news. the dream came at the same day she died. I never knew she was sick but I have a hunch she might. I could almost read my dog's mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

i was into astral projecting and getting very close too. one night i noticed my budgie was bleeding, heavily, i got him to the vet in early hours of the morning and the bleeding had stopped but the bottom of the cage was full of blood and i knew he wasn't going to make it, he was hanging onto his cage looking alive and well, i gave him a goodbye and left. i went home and thought, il try astral projecting and visit him at the vet, it didn't work but i had a dream about him instead, it was lovely, i held him (which in life he never let me do) wrapped up in a towel and he died in my hands. next day vet rang and confirmed what i already knew and i went and got him and brought him home and buried him in the garden. he may have only been a budgie to some, but #, did i cry, cried for days, weeks. i still miss him. i firmly believe he visited me that night.

im sorry you lost your dog, i know how much it hurts, i've always said when my dog goes, i will go. i know my world will end.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
The Spirit who was guiding me told me I might die very soon. This coincides with the message I received from my dog who welcomes me home in some sort of Heaven ... I guess it's farewell soon. I am in perfect health so I doubt I would die naturally, probably in some heroic struggle, I hope. But I am not bothered at all ... there's no longer any point in the whole exercise of the meaning of life.

After life there is no Heaven, (or Hell), only decomposition.

Dreams are not prophecies , ( some are just wishful thinking ).

Please talk to a medical-professional about your passively suicidal ideation ...

Passive Suicidal Ideation ... a relationship ended or you lost a job. Stressful events in life may drive the best of us to think, "I wish I were dead." Fleeting thoughts, including wishful thinking ...
active-vs_-passive-suicidal-ideation.html

Your dog is now pushing up daisies , don't join them earlier than is necessary.
edit on 23-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My deepest sympathy in the loss of your precious girl. She is in a better place now and you shall meet again some day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join