It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello everybody! Recently decided to join the weird and wonderful world of ATS, I'm a little nervous and you probably won't see much of me as I enjoy to sit back and just read.

A little about me -

I live in the UK and depise it.

Very interested about aliens and UFO's but unfortunately nothing 'out of the norm' has happened to me. I don't even think I've 'seen' one!

I'm outspoken on what I believe in, but I am very open to other opinions and accept them, so please give me all you have!

I'm the ripe old age of 16, but have a mind of a 40 year old.

I'm very anti-goverment, and believe highly in the new world order, I stand firmly against it and hope my fellow people do to.

I have an ambition to open the world's eyes, and help change the world for the good but I have no support in that so its a long lost dream.

My friend's/peers all think I'm crazy, and I'm fine with that! After all, life's boring being 'asheep' I guess!

I also support the legalisation of marijuana, and believe the medical benefits of it are endless.

So, hopefully I'll enjoy my time on ATS, and hope you all enjoy having me!

J

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Welcome! Just because you don't have a support system does not mean that your dreams of changing the world are lost. It's hard for people who are caught up in the illusions of our world and our governments to support higher understanding because it shakes the very foundation of their beliefs. The road to truth can be a lonely one but you've found a good place to meet others who share your dream as well.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS and your not the only young one here
17 and proud.

Have the same mind set on wanting to change the world because it's horrible right now. Also my friends think I'm pretty crazy also being the only UFO nerd at school

Don't be afraid to post on here just make sure you do your research on your opinions and make sure you add contribution to threads you post on and you'll be just fine. Have fun here, don't be a troll, and respect others opinion and learn their side.

Other than that welcome and don't be nervous to post

-Cosmic

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: planetyeck

Thank you for your comments! I just find that what ever I say may it be to family, friends etc. They just dismiss it with laughter, and then avoid talking to me in fear that I'll bring it up again, which is quite disheartening in ways but I shall fight on l, I'm just pleased to join the ATS family and join in discussions!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmicspirit

I agree 110% the world is a horrible place, and I hope it changes before it's too late!

I shall build the confidence to post, but when I've found that confidence, god help ATS!

I hate trolls so nope, won't see any trolling from me so don't worry!

Thank you for your welcome, its much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Don't be afraid to post and join in conversations!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you Night Star!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: R30lutionisnear

Enjoy your stay!
Don't believe everything you read here,you do get the odd whackjob like anywhere,but most of us are OK.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Haha, thank you! Yes I've seen some very amusing posts on ATS but remember, to the outside world we're all a bunch of odd whackjob's! Haha!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Welcome aboard and looking forward to reading you.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the family. As a representative of the movers and shakers of our world, this is the role of young people, jump on in and stir the pot. Can't hurt, and it might help. Just mind the T&Cs you'll do fine. :-)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

I'm up to date with the T&C's so I'm all ready! Just browsing through the website now, thank you for the welcome!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So you are 16. You can't drink, you can't drive, you can't vote.

But you are anti-goverment. And pro-marijuana ( i'm a user myself, i won't play the hypocrite card ).

Seems pretty legit..
edit on 23-11-2014 by palermoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: palermoman

You read correctly, thanks for your welcome I guess!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Anyone is welcomed, it's not my private playground

I was being sarcastic. Your are too young to distinguish good info from bad info. It's not to play around with, there's a chance (because you're also a smoker ) you could develop paranoia and that can affect your future.
You should do other stuff at your age and let conspiracies for later.

Also, as a personal advice : use ganja with moderation. AND use it to express yourself. CREATE something. Draw, write, sing, anything. Don't just smoke it and become a dumb smiling robot.
Trust me. Smoke and create !

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: palermoman

I detected a bit of sarcasm but it's hard to tell when somebody's typing it haha, I smoke only at night to calm me down, I use it to help me write lyrics and to open my imagination, I love conspiracies but I understand where you're coming from. Haha, no I don't smoke and just cabbage out. thank you for your comments palermoman
!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the mothership ATS. I'm on my phone so... No GIF for you! Good to see the younger generation doesn't buy the lies surrounding cannabis. I have been an avid researcher of cannabis for eighteen years now and have yet to be convinced it has any actual negative effects, generally speaking. Some people get a totally different experience but overall it is completely stigmatized in the US especially.

top topics

join