It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Sin was Not Mankind - Yahweh Shed Adam's Blood to Divide the Image - Divide and Conquer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

But he said that Yahweh rebelled and sinned by shedding blood, even before Lucifer rebelled. Is that not what he is saying?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It fully depends on who Yahweh is. If he is not the Son of God, but only trying to make us think he is, then we have another problem. I think the Tripartite Tractate holds the answers to this. You can hear shadows of this document throughout the Old and New Testaments.

Likely, the gods of other nations (like Marduk) are the same character. Babel ensures that many names signify the same fallen being.

This calls into question the entire story, as it should. There is no reason to believe that a God of Love is the same as a God of Death, Accusation and maker of Satan. Genesis 3:1 should be our first clue. Satan was made by Yahweh. What can we trust about the one that makes the Snake? We know every detail actually. His fruit is death and destruction continually, all the way to the book of Revelation.

You can't pretend to fight an enemy you create, then make it seem as thought you have no connection to the problem. War is ugly. God is not.

We must look for another God.

edit on 29-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
Not only did Yahweh make the snake, he revealed his sin (shedding of blood) using the fruit of knowledge (technology).

Let me set the scene. Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) made mankind in their image--perfect and complete. Yahweh (son of God and Adonai / Lord) seeks to create his own world. He takes what was created (DNA) and forms Adam. Knowing he could not rule a perfect creation, he shed Adams blood to form the separated female. By this, he conquers and divides. Bloodshed marks this throughout history as selfish desire to seek the original state of union with the female.

Elohim steps in:

Genesis 9 (Father's words)

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Elohim then gives us a promise of the Rainbow. ALL nations would be saved, not just one. ALL generations, not just one. Fast forward to the time of Adonai Christ and the Son was humbled, speaking not his words, but the Father's words. He paid the penalty for the first sin--his own sin, at the hands of the nation that rejected him. Man has only been a victim. Satan was made by the one that must rejoin the image. Religion is the rejoining of the corpus. Until he does, we suffer more bloodshed. We overcome by knowing the truth.

If this is incorrect, then We invite God to clear it up. Seek the Father and Mother for truth. Deny the deception. The Spirit of TRUTH can rise above back to the Father, but only when we face the true enemy with forgiveness. Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate. Rest in the hope and knowledge that we were, and still are, perfect creations of the true God. ALL of us!

Pray for the Son. He needs our prayers to face this truth Himself. Clearly, he still seeks to divide. War is the marker.

Matthew 10

34 “Don’t think that I came to bring peace to earth. I didn’t come to bring peace but conflict. 35 I came to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 A person’s enemies will be the members of his own family.

Make peace with you Father and Mother. Stop dividing us. The truth is evident to us. Is it to you?

If our rulers ever find out who the follow, they can overcome.

Once again I should point out your errors. Let me take this point by point.

Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) made mankind in their image--perfect and complete. Yahweh (son of God and Adonai / Lord) seeks to create his own world. He takes what was created (DNA) and forms Adam.

You are confused if you think that Yahweh is the son of "Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother)". As I have stated in one of you previous threads, Elohim is what was in the beginning. In His, He is both Yahweh (The Word), and Ruach Ha-Kodesh, not Ruach Elohim. They were One. Then Yehoshua was born. He was the Word in human form. He is the Son of Yahweh, but also an entity of Yahweh. Yahweh was not the Son of Elohim. You are then in essence saying that Yehoshua is not the Son of God, but the Son of the Son of God.

Knowing he could not rule a perfect creation, he shed Adams blood to form the separated female. By this, he conquers and divides. Bloodshed marks this throughout history as selfish desire to seek the original state of union with the female.

Here you are making a massive error. You are here implying that Yahweh was Lucifer. And this, by your own logic, means that Yahoshua is the Son of Lucifer (or the Anti-Christ). Also, if you are saying the Yahweh sinned first, because rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft (1 Samuel 15:23), you are saying that Yahweh and His people was lying and not truthful when it was said "For since death came through a man" (1 Corinthians 15:21), and "Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man (a Human being)" (Romans 5:12).

This is big errors you are making, and concerning very important things. It is not the Bible that is wrong, it is you.
edit on 29-11-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Here is something interesting...

1 John 4:1-6

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them."

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

The Bible clearly says that God creates Light and Darkness and Good and Evil... Isaiah 45:7. The verse that started me on a track that helped reconcile a lot of what is happening is Ps 90:15. "Make us glad according to the days you have afflicted us and the years wherein we have seen evil". If it happens to be that our happiness in the next existence is proportionate to our suffering here ( for every action an equal and opposite reaction) then it would explain the tolerance of our current circumstances by God the Father. I personally believe this to be the case( And there is much more that could be said on the subject). The Bible also says that we are to love our enemies and do good to those that would despitefully use us that we may be perfect even as our father in heaven is perfect. Lucifer's perfection was given to him at his beginning.....But I feel it safe to assume he knew nothing of " Loving the Guilty" or those that don't "Deserve" it. He would have to descend into weakness in order to learn it. It very well could have been an act of "Mercy" by God that set him off in the first place. If God's throne is founded on Justice and Mercy and Lucifer represented the " Justice" side of God then he would not tolerate the injustice of mercy..... until the day that he himself required it.

If Lucifer/Yahweh was created perfect in the beginning until iniquity was found in him. Being created perfect would mean that he only had one way to go.....down. As soon as he took his perfection as his own and stood apart with it he sealed his journey. It would have been according to plan for it to happen. I believe in order to set up a chain of events that would maximize the development of the available energy. If human emotions create real electrical energy and frequencies ( Which I fully believe has been scientifically proven) then envy and jealousy with all it's attending wrath and rage would create some of the most intense forms thereof. You could only imagine the amount of Jealousy that can be generated by taking something that was a single thing and dividing it and then to have your other half that you felt like you "owned" ( Because she was taken from "your" rib) to be taken from you by another form of yourself that was your polar opposite and you have to somehow reconcile it all....How long do you think it would take you? Take into consideration the level of connectivity that potentially existed between them. As if our minds could ponder so.

As I have pondered the scenario ( Which necessarily causes us to have to assume roles in our minds) I have come to believe that "IF" the story of Lucifer's fall is true as is sparsely outlined in the Bible. "IF" he is the "Father of lies" That would necessitate that at the beginning he was the only one that knew the truth ( Other than the ONE ). It would seem "fair and fitting" for him to be brought down to the point that everyone but him knew the truth. There is much that could be reasonably assumed by the brief reference made in Isaiah 14:16. And something that I feel that can safely be assumed is that God is going to somehow transform him into his new self never to be evil again. This being said because God says that he will give us "beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning" Isaiah 61:3

Which in turn begs the question that if Lucifer is Yahweh and Yahweh was sacrificed then Lucifer's price was payed in it. So that when he came into his "Omega" state. He could look to a foundation that was laid by his "Alpha" state. If he Yahweh said that "Low I am with you always even unto the End" could his crucifixion have just been the beginning of his sojourn here in the flesh? Which would ultimately lead him to the doubt of his own sacrifice. Where he becomes weak and in need of a savior ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join