It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J.F.K. Assassination - Did the fatal shot to the head come from here ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
The gunman was on the fourth floor of the Dallas book depository . His name was Lee Harvey Oswald. Enough with the fantasy already. Time to move on .

I am old enough to have been alive during the "assassination" '60s. You might want to take my advice and educate yourself on the topic before making such concrete, blanket statements on this topic...

Representatives for the AG, Robert F. Kennedy, were in a meeting at the WH with an informant as the president was murdered. One of them was called to the phone and informed. He had to take a moment to compose himself and then went back and they continued the interview. The man had receipts, cancelled checks and other hard documentation proving that LBJ was directly involved in crimes up to and including murder. Had JFK not been shot, they were ready to go forward with the impeachment of the vice president. (Motive #1)

Not long after that RFK got a call from J. E. Hoover giving Bobby detailed information about Oswald while they supposedly were still trying to identify and apprehend the shooter in Dallas.

LBJ would never have been on the ticket with JFK if it hadn't been forced on the Kennedy brothers by Hoover. He threatened them about going public with all the "dirt" the FBI had on them.

He and LBJ hated the Kennedys and they despised them. JFK wanted to fire Hoover like he had Dulles at the CIA. (Motive #2)

The Warren Commission was filled with men who either hated the Kennedys (Dulles was on the committee) or could be counted on to not rock the boat.

You should really watch the entire "Two Men In Dallas" on YT, but this clip should (hopefully) show you that there is a lot about this topic you don't know yet. Listen to FBI Special Agent James Hosty testify before the FBI Oversight Committee of the House Judiciary Committee (in 1975) about what happened to the letter that Oswald hand delivered when he'd first arrived in Dallas. A good place to start is at the 5:40 mark.

It isn't allowed to be embedded so you'll have to watch it:
Here
edit on 11 24 2014 by CornShucker because: formatting

edit on 11 24 2014 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You might want to make sure that your not talking to someone else who was also around and of school age when this happened. I make that statement with full conviction that it is the truth. Nothing anyone says to the contrary is going to convince me otherwise. I already know everything I need to know on the subject. Conspiracy theories on it are of no interest to me. It's all just a silly fantasy.

reply to: CornShucker
edit on 11242014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You might want to make sure that your not talking to someone else who was also around and of school age when this happened. I make that statement with full conviction that it is the truth. Nothing anyone says to the contrary is going to convince me otherwise. I already know everything I need to know on the subject. Conspiracy theories on it are of no interest to me. It's all just a silly fantasy.

reply to: CornShucker

I always love conversations that start with someone telling everybody else what to followed by being told not to tell them what to.

Enjoy your Greatness. Nothin' worth any more of my time.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Im curious as to why no one has commented on the scenario I presented........

it seems to answer many of the questions......I recommend watching "Jfk The Smoking Gun"

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Im curious as to why no one has commented on the scenario I presented........

it seems to answer many of the questions......I recommend watching "Jfk The Smoking Gun"

I'll give it a watch. One possible kink is that if it happened as described there'd have been no need to alter the body. It is no longer a contested point.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I was "around" and "of school age" as well Autumn and I make this statement with full conviction, you are in denial of the truth.

Enjoy your "fantasy" world.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You started off by saying that Oswald was on the fourth floor. You have not yet corrected yourself.

How can we take what you say seriously when you made such a simple error?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Is it possible the pergola could have amplified the sound of the gunshot, given the shape of it, and made it sound as if the gunshot came from that area?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

You started off by saying that Oswald was on the fourth floor. You have not yet corrected yourself.

How can we take what you say seriously when you made such a simple error?

Let it go Owl. There is no dealing with someone who close themselves off with hyperbole and denial.
edit on 11/24/2014 by dezertdog because: grammar

edit on 11/24/2014 by dezertdog because: oops

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I watched "Smoking Gun" and, in all honesty, it reminded me of those made for TV "1000 Ways To Die" vignettes. Not nearly enough effort was made to make sure that the viewer was watching reenactments of important individuals like Senator Yarborough. (It should be noted that the senator was originally to be riding with the Kennedys. Johnson despised Yarborough, but the president insisted that it was more appropriate for the governor to be in the lead car. I firmly believe that Connally, a loyal LBJ crony, knew of the assassination that was coming. That makes his famous, "OMG, they're gonna kill us ALL!" much more meaningful, don't you think?

Rather than go through a list of things that just plain didn't feel right about "Smoking Gun", I'll just point out that everyone in front of the Kennedys as well as the car would have been covered in gore if the head shot had come from behind, instead the one motorcycle officer said he was hit so forcefully with blood and tissue that he was afraid he'd be knocked from his bike.

I learned some important facts that I posted Here that I only learned recently. It just goes to show that even after all these years the assassination can catch you off guard, that day and its details are a veritable gordian knot.

To read better critiques of "Smoking Gun" than I'm qualified to write, check Here and Here.
edit on 11 29 2014 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dezertdog

There is no evidence contrary to the lone shooter theory. Only fake stories conspiracy theorists believe. I am already awake but can I suggest you take a little nap? You're cranky.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't need you to take me seriously silly. You have your own little story.a reply to: dezertdog

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I hate to disillusion you but most people do. Get off the conspiracy theory web sites for a while and see what the real people think. a reply to: lambros56

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I hate to disillusion you but most people do. Get off the conspiracy theory web sites for a while and see what the real people think. a reply to: lambros56

I'm totally at a loss... With your way of looking at the world, why are you even in this thread?

Get in the "Real World"???? Almost nobody you stop on the street could name the Vice President of any administration in the last 30 years. We have a PoTuS that campaigned in all 58 states...

Your opinion is worthy of consideration how? What are you doing on a conspiracy boards??

Btw, your stance is bogus. Less than 40% of the population believes Oswald acted alone and most of them have done no in-depth research. To quote convicted killer and father of a well known actor, "At the same time I said I killed the judge, I said I had killed Kennedy, which might give you an idea as to the state of my mind at the time. . . . It was an effort to elongate my life. . . . Well, do you believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed President Kennedy alone, without any aid from a rogue agency of the US Government or at least a portion of that agency? I believe you are very naïve if you do."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join