It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J.F.K. Assassination - Did the fatal shot to the head come from here ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Was the gunman hiding behind the pergola ? using one of the openings to shoot through ?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

Is that it?
Evidence?

Or at least your reason for asking the question
edit on 23/11/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I always liked the Dark Skies take on the subject where the kill shot on Kennedy came from a storm drain. I know its fiction but then again what's the difference considering it's not like we will ever be privy to the truth of the actual matter.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Is that it?
Evidence?

Or at least your reason for asking the question

Well. witness Bill Newman says the shot came from directly behind him

www.youtube.com...

This is Bill Newman lying on the grass, right after the shooting
edit on 23-11-2014 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well if the shot came from there then they were standing on something to make it. Look at the height of that van parked nearby, it's quite a ways up to the opening.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

No

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I know that Dark Skies may be fiction, but the shot from the drain may not be. IMO. There was something I saw a couple yrs back where a guy did some scientific sleuthing and found that a nearby storm drain may have been the location for the kill shot. It suggests that the shot came from lower to the ground, or under, off from the passenger side of the vehicle and the way Kennedy's skull was opened up went along with his findings. He had a 3-D mockup with bullet direction travel and all that. Very interesting theory!! I'll try to find the Documentary later on. If anyone's interested. Syx.

@ O.P. Great Thread!!! It's good to see People still questioning the Official version of this terrible incident.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I always liked the Dark Skies take on the subject where the kill shot on Kennedy came from a storm drain. I know its fiction but then again what's the difference considering it's not like we will ever be privy to the truth of the actual matter.

Wasn't that X-Files ... The Cigarette Smoking Man?
He had his own episode where he did everything bad and crazy in American history LOL

Here's the clip of the X-Files Storm Drain shooting...

www.criticalcommons.org...

ETA

You did mean Dark Skies the TV show right?
X-Files espisode was in 1996... so yeah, they got there first

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23/11/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I stand corrected, it was indeed Cancer man from the Xfiles, Ma bad.

The method was interesting all the same.
edit on 23-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The gunman was on the fourth floor of the Dallas book depository . His name was Lee Harvey Oswald. Enough with the fantasy already. Time to move on .

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Well if the shot came from there then they were standing on something to make it. Look at the height of that van parked nearby, it's quite a ways up to the opening.

It looks like the perfect height to stand with and rest a rifle on the flat surface of the wall between the openings.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
The gunman was on the fourth floor of the Dallas book depository . His name was Lee Harvey Oswald. Enough with the fantasy already. Time to move on .

Care to elaborate your bold assertion? Have you examined the ever expanding evidence to the contrary of the lone shooter fallacy?

The obfuscation and deliberate omission of evidence of the official story is astounding.

Equally astounding is how anyone could believe that official story.

Time to move on and wake up AutumnWitch.

S&F
edit on 11/23/2014 by dezertdog because: added line

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No offence but I'm surprised there's someone who still actually believes it was LHO.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

It looks like the perfect height to stand with and rest a rifle on the flat surface of the wall between the openings.

Well I am short so might be lower than it looks, but to me judging from the van height it looks to be above the average persons height?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

That does not rule out that there was a second gunman, behind the pergola

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

And use the opening as a rifle embrasure

edit on 23-11-2014 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Really? The Warren Commission said it was the sixth floor. Any evidence to back up your assertion?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I watched a documentary last night on this that posits that the fatal shot came from a secret service agent in the car behind Kennedy. Many witnesses claimed to have saw the agent reach down and pick up an ar-15 when the first two shots went off.

It seems that he grabbed the rifle to respond to the shots but lost his balance and fell back into the seat of the car, discharging his rifle and hitting the president.

This corroborated w the fact the bullet that hit the president in the head was The same type of round used in that type of rifle the secret service carried. The X-ray fragmentation and entry and exit wounds also align w this...and the angle of entry seem to line up perfectly

It does seem however immediately afterwards there was the huge coverup to hide the fact a rookie agent had a major accident that cost the president his life and they didn't want that to get out

This theory to me w the ballistic evidence and eyewitness reports makes perfect sense to me....

Oswald planned to murder the president but missed his first shot...and the second hit hom in the throat and traveled to the other passenger.

This agents actions were in reaction to that event. But wound up in tragedy

Just my two cents

edit on 11/23/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I will also add to the "magic bullet" theory. From the show I watched they noted that the man who got hit by the bullet who hit Kennedy, was sitting in a bucket seat that actually would have been situated a little to the right , looking from the front of the car.

So actually the bullet if traveling in straight trajectory would have hit both Kennedy and the other gentleman exactly where their entrance and exit wounds were ,lodging in his leg.....

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The other day my mum told me it was some one with the last name booth who did it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join