It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am thinking of going MORMON.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

What is your purpose here. To derail ? To Troll ?

You do realize that complaining to MOD works both ways.

You are here to cause trouble because I happen to hate US government and am Pro Russia. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HERE
edit on 23-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5
If I were you, I would save that pent up wrath for "those who say they are Jews but do lie"

I certainly wasn't feeling any pent up wrath. My comment was very relaxed.
You rather give away the fact that you were hoping to get wrathful reactions. I note the point for future reference.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

a reply to: DeadSeraph

What is your purpose here. To derail ? To Troll ?

You do realize that complaining to MOD works both ways.

You are here to cause trouble because I happen to hate US government and are Pro Russia. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HERE

I figured my question was pretty clear.

Oh and.... if I ever get a chance ......voting Romney looks better and better........KIDDING

I was seeking clarification about this statement. Feel free to complain to mods about it all you like.

You are here to cause trouble because I happen to hate US government and are Pro Russia. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HERE

So you are a pro-russian mormon now. Ok.

link   
I grew up in that gawdawful cult.....find some truth to believe in instead of their subterfuge.....
Momonism is NOT what they say.....
Better pay attention before you find yourself counting on your underwear to protect you from all harm.....

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Good copy and paste.

Do you believe in the Book of Abraham?

Sorry not interested in your tactics, keep on bumping the thread tough.

I mean let me level with you right here right now.....you are clearly an atheist, not a muslim, not a Christian, maybe you are Jew by birth but I would bet 10 k you don't believe in that either.

So why should I talk to you. I won't take your bait again,

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
I grew up in that gawdawful cult.....find some truth to believe in instead of their subterfuge.....
Better pay attention before you find yourself counting on your underwear to protect you from all harm.....

What the hell are you talking about....

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

So you haven't done your research then?

I believe he is talking about the Mormon Temple garments:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-11-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Good copy and paste.

Do you believe in the Book of Abraham?

Sorry not interested in your tactics, keep on bumping the thread tough.

I mean let me level with you right here right now.....you are clearly an atheist, not a muslim, not a Christian, maybe you are Jew by birth but I would bet 10 k you don't believe in that either.

So why should I talk to you. I won't take your bait again,

Actually I am a Bible Believing Christian.

So how about that Book of Abraham, oh wait, that is right, you refuse to respond to any post that challenges you. Got it.

What did Romney say about Russia again? Maybe you should rethink Mormonism if you want to be so pro-Russia.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

bait me bait me

bait me some more lol

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

So you haven't done your research then?

I believe he is talking about the Mormon Temple garments:

en.wikipedia.org...

And what is wrong with those garments, absolutely nothing. What do you want, knights Armour or swords and AK-47

These little things you guys grab onto are really EYE ROLLING

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Why can't you simply respond about the Book of Abraham? The fact you refuse to comment is comment enough. Proven Fraud.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Hey. You wanted to know what he was talking about. I gave you information, lol.

As i said before, i'm not here to belittle you or anything. I'm just saying that it would be a good thing for you to do some research before making a decision such as joining a religion.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

Did you know Joseph Smith had a gun and shot at his attackers in that jail?(suppressed knowledge is common in the church)He was a Mason also.....and a conman....
Did you know you will be expected to contribute a straight up 10% of everything you earn or Inherit or whatever to the church....that's 10% of the gross.....
You will be so occupied with the church activity youll have little time for much else...
But now im sure you are simply trolling.....so I am out of here ......shakes head....leaves...

edit on 23-11-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm thinking of going full retard

2nd

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
A gang of atheists shills and saboteurs. Why I had no idea that religion part of ATS is complete sham and a waste of time.

Had I shown up going into wica or kabbalah or outright satanism, I would receive warmer welcome

shame on you, and whatever you put out into the Universe may it come back straight at you in this life and another.

EDIT: so sick of that mainstream American arrogance. Luckily I happen to know you folks won't be able to sing much longer

edit on 23-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Greetings and Salutations- You'll have to change Your 'nom de plume' or get a non-alcoholic variety. If You feel Mormonism™ is 'right' for You, be the 'best Mormon™' You can be...

I suggest visiting Salt Lake City in August or September, the weather is much better..

namaste

P.S. It was 'Ian' a LDS™ friend that I used to play golf with.. Don't invite one camping, they'll drink all Your beer.. Ian's trick was getting tanked and then 3-putting the 18th green, lose ALL the bets and then throw the golf ball in anger at the geese that took up residence in the fronting pond... Don't be an Ian.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Blah blah blah.

I started a thread for attention and refuse to debate, or answer any serious questions.

But, but, I'm not a troll!

I'm a Mormon

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psychonautics
Blah blah blah.
I started a thread for attention and refuse to debate, or answer any serious questions.
But, but, I'm not a troll!
I'm a Mormon

You are calling me a troll. I think you are a troll.

There hows that.

I know one thing for sure, you aren't a Mormon, I see no integrity in your post.

Don't waste your time on me, pray to Saturn or Mars (god of war) or whatever the heck you new age kids believe in these days.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Oh how objective of you implying with your TMs that Church is just a corporation, a business.

I guess you want Church to run on AIR and WATER, go go green church LOL

you guys are high on pot, I never should have started a thread on Sunday

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

I did that last week! Its AWESOME!

would not trade it for the world!

To the OP:

I hope you enjoy the journey! Embarking on a journey to find God is wonderful... and when later you find HIM, I mean really find HIM, your mind is blown away!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join