It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man flies Nazi flag outside home after Obama issues executive action on immigration reform

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rbkruspe

Okay,I get it. He wanted to show that Obama was being a dictator. But the only people that I have ever known to have a Nazi flag conveniently around their house,are those that are white supremacists of some ilk.So yeah,he is a racist.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Okay,I get it. He wanted to show that Obama was being a dictator. But the only people that I have ever known to have a Nazi flag conveniently around their house,are those that are white supremacists of some ilk.So yeah,he is a racist.

How many white supremacists do you know? I don't know any.

Where do you live?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm not getting the beef. He was making a political point. Pretty good one too imo. It's not like the Nazis haven't been used to make a point before. See the Blues Brothers:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: tavi45

There is a big difference between using EOs to declare holidays and circumventing Congress on a major contentious issue. You are either being disingenuous or obtuse. Which is it?

Whichever you prefer in your quest to pretend Obama is a dictator.

Numerous presidents have made similar moves about immigration including Republicans. They just didn't face a completely obstructionist congress refusing to do anything about it like Obama.

I personally think that Bush creating our current surveillance/police state by way of executive order was a bit crazier than Obama helping millions of people stay with their families (like Reagan did) and joining our society like numerous generations before did.

If the Republicans have a crap about these people or the nation in general they should take action. Create rather than destroy. They won't though. They've all said so.

Not that it matters what I or anyone else says. Letting immigrant families stay together and join our nation as contributing citizens is evil. Police state is fine.

Nazism is being decent to foreign immigrants who just want their shot at the American dream.

America is clearly about hating immigrants, doing nothing to fix issues besides bitch and moan, and supporting the surveillance/police state.

What a joke this country has become.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

doing nothing to fix issues besides bitch and moan, and supporting the surveillance/police state.

What's Obama's track record on this again?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I know a few. All are despicable honestly. Red neck Hoosier types that do nothing but spew hate. And I can't give away my location. Its a secret.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Even from those that protest the illegals being here. I hear the same story over and over. They don't mind people coming here.But let them go through the proper channels to apply like Americans have to do with other countries. If they can't even obey that law,what other laws are they willing to break for what they want?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I could care less what flag this guy flies. If he wants to worship the Nazis I don't care. Is he paying his taxes? Feeding his kids? Going to work everyday?

It's a free country, in case some here have forgotten that.

You give too much power to a piece of cloth.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I didn't really want your location anyway!

There are bigots everywhere though. Some are bigots against religion. Some are bigots against gays. It's human nature really. Everyone has biases.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

He shoulda flew this instead.

Maybe this woulda pacified his Jewish neighbors.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What a joke this country has become.

Finally something we can agree on although for completely different reasons.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Even from those that protest the illegals being here. I hear the same story over and over. They don't mind people coming here.But let them go through the proper channels to apply like Americans have to do with other countries. If they can't even obey that law,what other laws are they willing to break for what they want?

They are already here. Are you suggesting we deport millions of people because they had the audacity to show up ?

Anyone recognize this quote?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sorry. Have I got the wrong thread? I thought this one was about a 1st Amendment issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yeah through ELLIS ISLAND. Not come pouring in through a useless border like we have now. Why don't we just become Mexico and get it over with?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey guys, wake me up when someone is taken out back by the government and publicly executed for flying a flag that is deemed inappropriate by the government. Until then, the Nazi parallels make you look stupid.

Not fined. Not told to have it removed by an apartment manager.

Dropped to their knees and shot in the back of the head while their kids watch.

ETA: Immigration has been a problem here since 1492.
edit on 22-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

yeah i think youve got the wrong thread buddy.
this thread is about an Ahole issue not a first amendment issue.

keep up the rhetoric though it makes you seem completely unbiased.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Let's say your neighbor on the left borrows your rake without consent and breaks it and then puts it back in your yard.

Let's say your neighbor on the right borrows your car and your wife without consent and totals your car and knocks up your wife, then drops your wife off at the doorstep and leaves the car in the driveway.

You're going to be upset with both neighbors equally right? After all they BOTH took something without consent and damaged it.

None of the Presidents you mentioned did the same thing by any stretch of the imagination.

Edit - OT: I was shocked a few months ago when I drove up north (Michigan) for salmon fishing. Some random house had a Luftwaffe flag flying next to the mail box. I wasn't angry so much as confused. During election cycles that entire stretch of road is blanketed with Democrat campaign signs. This year I would have to guess that about 1/3 of the signs were "for sale" signs. While laughing about that, I saw the Luftwaffe banner and I stopped laughing and starting wondering. Was the guy really a racist or was he trying to control who moved into the open houses.

edit on 22-11-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Funny thing about doors.

Sometimes they are closed.
Sometimes they are locked.
Sometimes they have guards.
Sometimes they are wide open.

Don't simply read the part of the flowery words that make your point. Read the always important last word there: DOOR.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I prefer more freedom than they are now 'allowing' us. we have had too many freedoms taken away in the (lies) of security.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Metallicus

As much as I support his freedom to do what he wants on his property I don't think hanging a swastika (at least with Nazi connotations) is the best way to express his feelings about this situation.

It's surprisingly not hard to find that kind of stuff. Some punk sites sell nazi merch to the rebellious youngsters who think they're being obnoxious or racist lol.

He should have just taken the American flag and hung it up side down....this country is truly in distress

edit on 22-11-2014 by wilhelmina because: miss spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join